Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
[ zOMG ] Topic ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Play zOMG?
  Yes.
  No.
  gimeg0ldz nubz >;c
  zzz
  omnomnom
  -dances-
View Results

woshixiong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:05 pm
awww you're not dont worry.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:26 pm
I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy... I'm going to laugh...

Lol =)Are you sure >=O xd

so you don't see me cry... and even if it kills...I'm going to smile...

xoxoKymmi
Crew

stephie_moon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:11 am
well i don't know about the rest of the zeta testers but when i used to play before it became open and stuff ALL the rings i got were soulbound so i didn't really notice it, but i always used to wonder how they sell it in the marketplace  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:39 am
Just diving in here, but...lemme offer a piece of advice:

On the Katsumi's Doll quest, DON'T GO IN WITH A GROUP!! stressed

Not only does half the crew tend to stay behind, but once you get inside, the lag is TERRIBLE, and the dolls will swarm. Every time I go by there, someone asks me to join their group to do that quest. I must have tried it a dozen times with different crews and it just didn't work out. And no, in the presence of all the lag and the swarming dolls, Defib does *NOT* help.

So...I tried it by myself and breezed through it! The dolls don't attack as quickly when you go in alone, so you have time to heal up between rounds, and as long as you stay on the offensive, it's easy enough to make it through.

The rings I used were Mantis, Meat, Hot Foot, and Diagnose. With the exception of Hot Foot, all of those were at least at 3 CL.

I haven't finished any quests in Bass'Ken lake yet. Last time I logged in I was working on getting the 5 Mystic Weaves from the Kokeshi Dolls.

@stephie: Don't know about the rings. When I checked my inventory, only the rings I currently have equipped seem to be soulbound.  

dklepto

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:24 am
Yeah, that's true. Crews work well only if they are organized (I've defeated EB a few times, the lag is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE and the fight is VERY, VERY LONG). For the average player, EB is next to impossible, imo.
Also, instances (Shewolf, Papa Saw, Kat's Doll, etc.) scale based on the number of people and the crew's highest CL, so sometimes having the crew member with the lowest CL go in first may be helpful.

All in all, I think that crew mechanics are a little bit too messy and unbalanced since not many people know about strategies and whatnot and play the game just for fun.
I love going into SS as a CL 1.0 and see how far I can run before getting 1-shot, racing other people in different maps, shouting nonsense and things of the sort =D

As for tips... well, don't frown upon buff rings; Meat, Divinity, Teflon Spray, Turtle and Keen Aye may very well make the difference between success and defeat. Same thing goes for Crowd Control rings (Duct Tape, Scaredy Cat).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:14 pm
I work full time so my CL is usually lower than most.
CL 6.4 right now.  

pookaloo2

Bold Scars

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:04 am
how do you make a ring "unbound" to you so I can sell in the market? question  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:49 pm

You can't make a soulbound item unbound neutral

xoxoKymmi
Crew

colon bracket

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:47 pm
I'm CL 10 but I still haven't done EB. Every time I try to do it something happens to my crew.

Last time I tried we got to the body and then 3 people bailed for different reasons.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:17 pm
la la la~  

zOMG gaming mule

Mydis

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 am
I play zomg too and the 1st time I beat the game, it took 8hrs....between constant recrewting and running back and forth from the null chamber.
I wasn't an official zeta tester, I bought a zomg headstart thing to get into the game and luckily I did because when they started letting certain groups in, I was not affected by that....plus! when the headstart thing became the ticket to get in OMG that thing went sky high, lol. I didn't know what it was for till it had reached about 1/2 its sky high cost.
Nonetheless, I have beaten it too many times and I refuse to sell my 4 items so I use my cosplay avatar to play and I'm at the Shallow Seas again so I can sell. I usually sell a lot of stuff to help my guild, but 1 day, I need to break down and buy steel plated ninja band which I have wanted for the longest time.

Oh, and I had to switch to my cosplay avi because on this account, my main, I already have almost all of my rings at CL 10.0  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:42 pm

This topic isn't very popular is it? xp

xoxoKymmi
Crew

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:06 pm
I guess there really isn't much to discuss...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:07 pm
lol i play Zomg quite often, although i havent gotten on much in a while, schoolwork, crazy! but um i was reading some of the comments made on kats kokeshi doll quest. longest quest ever, i also tried doing it with a bunch of groups but what i found to really work nicely is to just go in with one other person. once you lure kats doll out it helps to get a bigger crew and work together as a team, all go in at once and swarm her, definitely a relief to defeat her lol sweatdrop  

AstrylJoanne

Darkiia
Crew

1,250 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:12 pm
i know u can level up with orbs but iz there a nother way redface xp  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items