Submit

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:10 pm
I do believe it's a rumor. i heard it a while ago in passing.

But it was announced not long ago he was also going to be doing his part in Breaking Dawn... so yeah... I don't think he'll be going any where any time soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:03 pm
I heard two rumors.

1.) he got fired cause he didnt shower.... O_o

2.) He is going to quit after new moon.

Im not sure if one of them is true or both of them arent...  

theSouthernStoner

Flarityxx18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:05 am
I have no heard this rumor, but I do agree with mostly everyone else on here...Kristin should get fired, not Rob. I did like it when they casted him as Edward, I always thought he was hot in Harry Potter, but then I saw the movie, and realized that he's better off going back to HP.

What I also found peculiar was that in HP, he played a Hufflepuff (and all of you HP freaks like me know that Hufflepuffs are sweet, nice, and hardworking) that lived and died in the same movie. Now he's playing a vampire who seems really mean at first and always seems to have his face twisted up into like, a serious look or something, and he'll probably be in all 4 of them. Maybe it'll get better as it goes along, most movies that start off a series aren't as good, like HP. It's gotten a lot better since Sorcerer's Stone. Maybe by Breaking Dawn, this one will be better.

Well anyway, back to my Kristin rant. She is such a horrible actor! They only picked her because she LOOKED like Bella. Well, you can edit another person on the computer or something to make her look like Bella, you don't need to get someone who fits the physical description but can't act. Isn't that the whole point? To be able to act? I guess the casting directors weren't in their right minds when they picked her. She was so monotone in the movie, I had a hard time believing she was real (which, in movies, is a good quality to have, to let people believe that you're really your character). Even in interviews, she's always serious and has a naturally monotone voice. I guess you can't help what your mother gave you, but she could always go to a voice coach or maybe...acting classes? We should all donate money to her so she can get some acting lessons. She ruined the whole movie. I used to think she was pretty, but then I took a closer look at her, and realized she looks a lot like Taylor Swift with red hair (squinty eyes, hair off to one side, big teeth, etc). And I think she's the ugliest girl to walk the face of the Earth, so I'll obviously think Kristin's ugly too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:35 pm
That..I think is not true. He is starring in the next future movies..maybe he flipped or soemthing. But no way could he quit or be fired.

D:

Ish Wicky

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas