no
View Results

vampirelover1414

4,850 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:43 pm
crying crying i awalys hated itachi because he killed his clan but now i know the reson why crying i look up to him now!!! crying crying POOR ITACHI!!!!!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Why the hell did Itachi had to die? He was too good to dies crying But I also feel sorry for Sasuke, that he killed his only family member for nothing crying  

Xaminia

greenleafsfall

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:52 pm
rikunarutorocks
...poor itachi *sniff*

(i never thought i would mourn over itachi...wow)

I know after hearing his tale...I wept for him...it's so tragic, i even made him a little memoral on my desk. RIP itachi  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:56 pm
YES  

Vynaraz

Dapper Werewolf

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blonde_Goth613

Wealthy Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:15 pm
Poor poor Itachi!!! heart We loved he so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:39 am
When Madara explained it all I was like "What?!?". Just the thought of him being a good brother made my head explode. Stupid Madara. He shouldn't have explained it all to Sasuke. Now Sasuke's a psycho who's gonna go on a killing spree in the Hidden Leaf Village.  

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

greenleafsfall

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:18 pm
I know Itachi was such a good guy...it's all MADARA'S fault!!! Selfish p***k baster; he led to the killing of the Uchihas and Naruto being a vassel! I hope Naruto kicks his a** with the kyuubi!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 pm
Raptured Princess
When Madara explained it all I was like "What?!?". Just the thought of him being a good brother made my head explode. Stupid Madara. He shouldn't have explained it all to Sasuke. Now Sasuke's a psycho who's gonna go on a killing spree in the Hidden Leaf Village.

Sasuke is by nature an avenger it's just what he does and that is by nature driven by anger or hatred, so in other words Sasuke was always a "psycho" who would go on a killing spree of anything standing in his way Madara just pointed at who he should be trying to kill although Itachi wanted the opposite, which Madara explains as well but sadly Sasuke just disagrees.
I always liked Itachi just as I liked Kisame (Itachi more than kisame though) he was just awesome evil or not but the fact that he was probably one of the most amazing and honorable characters just makes him all the more awesome, he's #1 on my list of favorites tied with Kakashi.  

PanamaGrngoDud3

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Naruto Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items