Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:49 pm
"I'm going to have a lot questions for the wizard when I find him...." Tat mumbled. Obviously Tat wasn't the brightest of the group.....

She cuddled Luka closely and wondered if father was searching for her yet. Then a thought struck her.....if she was a thousand years in the future...then everyone she knew was gone. She pulled her mask down just enough to shadow her eyes as a tear fell. Luka purred to offer comfort and she hugged him tightly to her chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:16 pm
"This is nothing to do with a wizard." Tyran said, though he didn;t soudn 1005 convinced. This was some pretty weird stuff, after all. He sighed.
"Well look, none of us belong here. We need to figure out what we're going to do. At least where we'll sleep. We can't walk around in circles out in the open."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:29 pm
Tat muffled a couple sobs as Tyran spoke, and took offense when he quickly eliminated the idea of a wizard.

"I can sleep anywhere...." she finally spoke. "I'm quite adept to sleeping on the streets."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:36 pm
"Yeah, well I don't intent to do that." Tyran siad irritibly. He stuck a hand in his pocket and pulled the few useless Marks coins he had with him.
"These are useless. Theyre worthless."  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:03 pm
"I have an idea. I had a savings account open since 1983, so with interest, I must have enough money to pay for a hotel room now. I'll go to the bank and see."
It was a good thing one of them was from this century.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:16 pm
Tyran smirked.
"You're right, of course!" the thought had't occured to him. She would be older, now - unless she had been hit by a car when she was young or something.
"Wait, but if you're an adult walking about now surely you'll wonder why your money's gone." he then stopped and frowned to himslef."wait...but if you're in thsi time - as in the middle aged you- then you alreayd know this happened....possibly. ugh, it's not worth thinking about. yes, a hotel room is a good idea."  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:37 pm
"If I came here, that means I've never gotten to my 40's in the original time stream...your right, I'll stop now." They found a bank.

"Ms. Murphy, you have 800,000 dollars." The bank teller said.
"Oh, my, thankyou." Stephanie got all settled with a new card and withdrew some cash.

"Wow, too bad I don't have that much money in 1987. Now the question remains, where to stay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:47 pm
Tyran riased hsi eyebrows.
"800k? That sounds good. I don't particularily care where we stay. As long as there's beds, food and some form of toilet." he smirked with humor, showing some prominent, but blunt canines.
"I guess we just ask for directions. 'we' menaing 'you'. You're the least freakish in comparison. I don't think Giggles here would make a good impression." he nodded to Tat.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:04 pm
Tat retained her cheerful expression. She didn't mind Tyran's new nickname for her, but the 'freakish' part could have been left out. Luka seemed to sense her inner distress and continued to offer comfort with his purrs. Tat held him close. "...meanie..." she mumbled through Luka's fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:55 am
"What?" Tyranlooekd over his shoulder at Tat, and then sniffed.
"Whatever. Let's get on with it."  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:21 am
She went into a gas station. "Excuse me sir, do you know if there's any good hotels around here? It doesn't have to be five star, just not a total dump."
The cashier gave her the directions to a hotel 5 blocks away.

"Thankyou very much." They all went to the hotel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:58 am
[Am I too late? I can come up with a sheet quick. But i don't know...am I allowed to have someone from an alternate dimension and time period? like...not on Earth?]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aqira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:05 am
[I will post a profile later here *sigh* love this ^^ ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:43 pm
((Yes-anyone can still join and I believe you can be from anywhere.))

Tat looked away and glanced up at the ceiling as she had said nothing at all.

On the way to the hotel Tat had started wondering off in numerous directions because she was fascinated by the wondrous things about this time, even though she still missed her own time period,......and each time she started to get distracted poor Tyran dragged her back.....

When they all arrived at the hotel Tat tried to retain her excitement. "It looks so much nicer than the inns at home," she said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 pm
b10n1cl3k1n6
[Am I too late? I can come up with a sheet quick. But i don't know...am I allowed to have someone from an alternate dimension and time period? like...not on Earth?]

[You're welcome to join as anything form any dimension - the time rift created a hole that applies to many dimensions. And you're very welocme to have non-Earth people - Tyran's an alien from the same timestream&dimension, but you can be anything. ^_~]

Tyran sniffed when he reached the hotel, studying the decorations. They were certianly old looking, but soemwhat farmilar too. The Human's taste didn't seem to change too much.
"If you say so." He replied to Tat.
Now he was a little more comfortable -having relaised what had happene dot him- his usual self conciousness began to creep back in again. He somewhat defensively tugged up the purple silk scarf around his neck up over his nose to try and hide some of the ghastly slash-scars that took up hlaf his face.

[Tyran's obviously not aware that this makes him look like some sort of terrorist lol]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff