Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Dracofox Michaleon <Coming Soon to a Forum near you!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:39 pm
Technically in a way... Though most of the attendees are goths...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:44 pm
No I mean crazy hippy school with no hurting of anything. As for Goths... I have never met a goth.  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:14 pm
Well, not so much. I think some of the kids might be... But to my knowledge, the only reason fights are rare is because of how strict the rules are.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:53 pm
That stops people? There are no fights in my school just because none has any reason to fight.  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:49 pm
Well, that too, but Mainly, We have a small school that has a few teachers that work harder than a normal teacher does. And the students in the school respect them, so don't do much to make things harder for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:12 pm
Your teachers are respected... you are very lucky. I hate the students that are talking in class.  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm
Eh, we still have some kids who respect nobody but themselves, but most of them love the teachers because the teachers go the extra mile for them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:19 pm
See that is why you are lucky!

Side note do you get to kill your own food?  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:33 pm
No, we don't. Our food gets sent to slaugher houses. The pain-free, animals-are-equal-to-humans kind of one. Yes, the school is hippy-ish in many ideals.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:35 pm
... pansy... I have killed and helped skin my own deer! So I am pleased and I was very proud when I ate it. We did send it to a butcher but only because he knows what he is doing.  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:39 pm
I would have, but the rules and regulations and everything... There are too many squeemish people in the world.
Anyway, I have to go for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:42 pm
Night. And at least you would be able to do it. Damn squeemish people... though I do love arguing with people about animal laws and such.  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:04 pm
You know, why do you have to make sure it's done "properly"? It's gonna die anyway, and, personally, I'd preffer to die in the oddest, least "proper" way possible... Like getting run over by a herd of elephants, or strapped to a firework!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:55 pm
dragon rider michaleon
You know, why do you have to make sure it's done "properly"? It's gonna die anyway, and, personally, I'd preffer to die in the oddest, least "proper" way possible... Like getting run over by a herd of elephants, or strapped to a firework!

Really? I would prefer to do it myself. Because I would do it properly, and make sure that it dies quickly and maybe a bit amusingly.  

Draco_Lord

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:59 pm
Yes, But "Proper" in this society means putting it to sleep... most of the time. Sometimes they just electrocute them or something.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff