Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Black&White - Kee's Kommissions (update 10/18/08) - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:40 pm
Welcome back Kee~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:14 pm
Diana Vulpes
Welcome back Kee~ 3nodding

What he said. <3~  

Zanzarus

foxxtastic

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:59 pm
Do you think I could have a handinked colored with pens? I'll pm you the example for her....how much would that be? I'm in no rush to have her...so take your time...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:26 pm
arya_shadow
Do you think I could have a handinked colored with pens? I'll pm you the example for her....how much would that be? I'm in no rush to have her...so take your time...
Sure. 3nodding That'll be 500g. I'll add you to the list.  

TheDisreputableDog

foxxtastic

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:15 am
TheDisreputableDog
arya_shadow
Do you think I
could have a handinked colored with pens? I'll pm you the example for her....how much would that be? I'm in no rush to have her...so take your time...

Thank you very much...I'll go send you Trinity's information in just a second!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:37 am
arya_shadow
TheDisreputableDog
arya_shadow
Do you think I
could have a handinked colored with pens? I'll pm you the example for her....how much would that be? I'm in no rush to have her...so take your time...

Thank you very much...I'll go send you Trinity's information in just a second!
Yay! Added to the list. 3nodding Another fox, how lucky you are that I have been practicing foxes. razz  

TheDisreputableDog

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:20 am
::tackles kee:: yay!! good art! ::licks your cheek:: ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:23 am
thank you...I'll send the trade in just a second!  

foxxtastic

Dapper Fairy

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:23 pm
Update on the art. crying

NG, please check my dA and let me know if the flat color's good for you. Anyone else who would like to see some of my process and what you'll be getting as I work on your commissions can look in the Scraps too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:24 am
Mrowoof. I swear to god I am almost done with Crimson's. Just a little bit farther to go and then I really will get everyone else's done. I'm sorry I'm not such a fast worker as Moonlite. confused

Check the first post for a new medium available! If I do say so myself, they look awesome and they're a lot of fun for me to make.  

TheDisreputableDog

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:07 am
Update: I am almost ready to reopen my commissions! I'm sorry I've been gone so long y'all. crying

Basically, I worked in the woods all summer, and when I came back I got a Macbook Pro and lost Photoshop. Therefore I have not been producing any art since May, pretty much.

BUT the good news is that my parents are giving me money for Photoshop CS2 for my birthday. I'll be able to get it when I go back to school on the 29th (education discount!! biggrin ), and the first thing I will do is finish CrimsonFur's commission and get started clearing out the original list. If someone no longer wants a drawing or wants a different drawing or has a different name now or anything like that, please PM me. 3nodding

I will be open for new commissions in February.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:17 am
Woods work is fun ^^ Welcome home!  

LilKitty115

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:46 am
I am now open for more commissions! Creative Suite CS2 is installed and ready for action! whee

CrimsonFur's art is on pause right now because I don't know how he wants me to color it. So Audi/Zanzarus is next up if she still wants one. If not, I'll move on down the list.

Prices are still the same. Please commission me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:57 am
Plunging ahead with my commissions list! Zanzarus' is almost done (see first page for details).

I finally figured out how to set up my computer in order to get the best use out of it for art, so I should keep going pretty steadily and get my backlog cleared up.

If you like what you see, please commission me! See the first post or my Deviantart for examples. I've improved a lot lately if I do say so myself, so hurry up and get in line before I decide to raise my prices! wink  

TheDisreputableDog

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:42 am
Well, I was expecting to find my thread on the last page, but it wasn't quite so bad. sweatdrop

So, it's been awhile since any of you last heard from me. But I have a new update on the art front, being that my parents gave me an Intuos tablet for my 2008 birthday.

Lyrim and Shinigami Whistle remain the current project if they still want their art. I will be posting updates as I progress.

Please let me know if you no longer want a commission, anything about your request has changed, or if your Gaia username has changed. If you sent me a PM with your commission information, please send me another one; I think they've fallen out of my inbox at this point.

My prices are in the first post--they remain the same. Please post here or send me a PM if you would like to commission me.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff