Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:41 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Danzig Chubbums
lol, was that a crack at Jd Razz?

lol maybe. I thought it was a gud one.

For the record the reason I am on the crew is because I post. Ironically I did not notice that anyone had posted on this topic recently. I still believe that I should have been on the crew before razz. After all he was a new member when he was made crew. I had been here much longer. But that aside we still need more posts, I just prefer that they are not all argue threads.

Well I had the ability of grammar and common sense. Sure you seem to have improved since I first saw you but one look at you back then screamed 'nubface'.

That and your horrid history. You're on crew out of pity because you begged dizzy so much. I guess he got lucky because you became a half decent crew member.

Half decent? LOL! What does that make you! You said that you would make banners for the guild. I have not any of your "great" banners! It have alway been the same one. I said that I would post more and try to get more people to post. I have lived up to my promises.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:03 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Danzig Chubbums

For the record the reason I am on the crew is because I post. Ironically I did not notice that anyone had posted on this topic recently. I still believe that I should have been on the crew before razz. After all he was a new member when he was made crew. I had been here much longer. But that aside we still need more posts, I just prefer that they are not all argue threads.

Well I had the ability of grammar and common sense. Sure you seem to have improved since I first saw you but one look at you back then screamed 'nubface'.

That and your horrid history. You're on crew out of pity because you begged dizzy so much. I guess he got lucky because you became a half decent crew member.

Half decent? LOL! What does that make you! You said that you would make banners for the guild. I have not any of your "great" banners! It have alway been the same one. I said that I would post more and try to get more people to post. I have lived up to my promises.

Again, grammar and common sense. Instant win.

As for your promises, all I have to say is LMFAO. You didn't recruit a single member. Yes you post, but what the ******** does it matter if you don't have members. If I do recall I was the one who made a topic that generated 190 posts to date.

"but razd I wuz the one hu posted in dem" The point is it got 190 posts.

"butt u only made 1 banner and u promised loadz" I promised I would make banners for members. We lack the members. The pretty one in the top right corner will do for now.

Anything else to say or shall we leave it at that?

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 am
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Danzig Chubbums

As for your promises, all I have to say is LMFAO. You didn't recruit a single member. Yes you post, but what the ******** does it matter if you don't have members. If I do recall I was the one who made a topic that generated 190 posts to date.

"butt u only made 1 banner and u promised loadz" I promised I would make banners for members. We lack the members. The pretty one in the top right corner will do for now.

Why do you hate me? (Don't say grammer or history.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:46 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD

I don't.

In fact one of the reasons I love coming onto gaia is to argue with you. I love altercations you see. Nothing personal.

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:06 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD

I don't.

In fact one of the reasons I love coming onto gaia is to argue with you. I love altercations you see. Nothing personal.

Because you are from Ireland?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:46 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD

I don't.

I can't tell if that was an attempt at trying to be funny or just plain stupid.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:48 am
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD

I don't.

No, no I was just wonding, because on xbox live it says that you are from Ireland.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 am
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD

I don't.

No, no I was just wonding, because on xbox live it says that you are from Ireland.

Yes I am.

But you said "because" making it some sort of comeback.

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:49 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD

I don't.

Yes I am.

no comeback, I was just wondering if that is why you like to fight me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:11 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD

Yes I am.

no comeback, I was just wondering if that is why you like to fight me.

I also have brown hair. Could that also be a reason?  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:42 pm
No! The Irish thing means he's an alcoholic!

Okay my turn for stereotype lashings. I'm fat and from Kentucky...ready...steady....FIRE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:44 pm
Danzig Chubbums

Okay my turn for stereotype lashings. I'm fat and from Kentucky...ready...steady....FIRE!!!!

ICWUTYOUDIDTHAR

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Danzig Chubbums

ICWUTYOUDIDTHAR

HARHARHARWAWEFULL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:35 am
Danzig Chubbums

This is a controlled conversation between me and Razz. We do not need you constantly interupting everything. I know that you are crew but I dont care. I seems that the only time you post is when you go on Razz's side. The reason I asked if he was Irish is because he said "I love coming onto gaia is to argue with you. I love altercations you see. Nothing personal." This and I saw that he said that his location was Ireland on xbox live.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:41 pm
Link is JD
Danzig Chubbums

This is a controlled conversation between me and Razz. We do not need you constantly interupting everything. I know that you are crew but I dont care. I seems that the only time you post is when you go on Razz's side. The reason I asked if he was Irish is because he said "I love coming onto gaia is to argue with you. I love altercations you see. Nothing personal." This and I saw that he said that his location was Ireland on xbox live.

Danzig is cool though.

UCWUTIDIDTHAR

Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas