Reply Zombies. Seriously.
Hey guys? I done it again! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My best zombie tale so far?
  Misery, Missouri (Worst pun ever!)
  Running North (Only put up one chapter...)
  Stumbler Sickness (That'd be this one)
View Results

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:30 am
ArmasTermin
Man of the Demoneye
Good so far. I was wondering what the cause of the disease was going to be. I like the thing with riding katana instead of shotgun. A little humor in a serious book could be a good thing as long as it isn't overdone.

I hoped the virus explenation didn't come off as complete BS and I guess it didn't..
Actually, I think I read a story where the exact same test are being done right now, except with geckos.

Creeeeepy.

Anyhow, good so far. Figured I might as well get around to reading it, and I like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:43 pm
maybe if we ask nicely he'll post another chapter  

Man of the Demoneye

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:15 pm
Removed 7/21/09  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:56 pm
Good overall, but I think you underestimated the damage a person would do to a truck. A whitetail deer is roughly the same weight as a human.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:01 pm
just a couple minor spelling things.

1. I think it's nock instead of knock

2.six mean -> six men

other than that, it looks good so far. oh s**t...martial law

again, thank you for posting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:49 pm
Keep it coming Armas!  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:02 pm
Hey, forgot about this. xd

Getting kinda nervous having so much up at once. Oh well. Short chapter, ho!

Not here anymore. Awww...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:08 pm
Sorry, Ive been gone for too long and just got back to reading this. I love it so far and do want moar.  

Freak_090
Captain

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:53 pm
Freak_090
Sorry, Ive been gone for too long and just got back to reading this. I love it so far and do want moar.

same  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Freak_090
Captain

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:51 pm
I went so long without seeing a reply to this I thought people got bored of it or forgot about it. But now I come back and people care! Wht're the odds?

Gone. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:09 pm
Quote:
Neil vaulted over the rail and looked down into the crevice, then up at the sky.

Neil, shop this wood open with your sword. Maybe it's dry on the inside.”

“Chop it open? Are you crazy? This is a precise cutting machine, not a dinged-up old machete. That's so insulting!”

Spelling Error.

I really have a hard time believing that a car battery would die that quickly. Now, I may have misunderstood the time frame between when they stopped and where about to head back out after eating, but it didn't come off as more than an hour and half to two hours at max if the sun was still coming up when they left. That just doesn't seam like nearly enough time for the battery to drain unless it was blaring.

Btw, Do you have this all typed out in word somewhere and just posting it in segments, or are you posting just shortly after it was written?

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:04 pm
Freak_090
Quote:
Neil vaulted over the rail and looked down into the crevice, then up at the sky.

“Chop it open? Are you crazy? This is a precise cutting machine, not a dinged-up old machete. That's so insulting!”

Spelling Error.

I really have a hard time believing that a car battery would die that quickly. Now, I may have misunderstood the time frame between when they stopped and where about to head back out after eating, but it didn't come off as more than an hour and half to two hours at max if the sun was still coming up when they left. That just doesn't seam like nearly enough time for the battery to drain unless it was blaring.

Btw, Do you have this all typed out in word somewhere and just posting it in segments, or are you posting just shortly after it was written?

My mom's truck has a wonky battery and it'll die in an hour or two if you leave the dome lights on. So... it's possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:03 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090
Quote:

Spelling Error.

My mom's truck has a wonky battery and it'll die in an hour or two if you leave the dome lights on. So... it's possible.
How old is said truck?  

Freak_090
Captain

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:55 pm
Well, I figured maybe the radio was on and headlights and the dome light and they were away for maybe an hour and a half and... well it was mostly a plot device. The car had to stop working and it had to be Ridley's fault and they had to be on foot for the next part.

And I do have this on a word document and I just copy-and-paste a chapter whenever I'm asked enough.

I'll fix the spelling error. Sometimes things slip by.  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff