Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:57 pm
Orla easily kept up at Craban's pace. Although when she suggested they pick up the pace she thought of galloping.

"What is it?" she asked flatly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:05 pm
"Nothing." Craban said, flashing her an unconvincing grin. He then shrugged.
"Look, I've never seen centaurs before, so i was curious...just in genral. How you live, I mean. Heck, I barely know you, and I already plan to use you as some sort of raft when worst comes to worst." he happily let his alterior motives slip with a laugh. he also made sure to say 'when' and not 'if'. "I shoud at least be aquinted with you and your kind, right?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:06 pm
(( I'm done now, yay ))

Gaianame: apiyo
User Image
Character name: Candida
Race: Ice Demon
Allegiance: Apathetic Good
Weapons: Ice Magic, some fighting skills(grapling), and possession, although it's not very good
Appearance: Candida is 5"3' and has an average build. She is extremly pale and has wavy pale light hair that reaches the middle of her back and amber eyes. She has blue tatoos on her hands and wrists. Andi is very cold to the touch and also exudes a cold aura.
Personality: With people she knows Candida is lively and outspoken but outside her comfort zone (ice demons) she doesn't talk much. She's easily startled and won't hesitate to encompassitate.
Bio: Ice demons live amongst themselves in isolated groups, and Andi is interactes cautiously with others. Ice demons appear to a lone traveler and small party and can be great nuisance. Ice demons don't typically go near civilization for very long. Candida lives in camp with her mother and other ice demons. They are terrorized because other creatures want them to be involved in the sleep but they'd rather stay off by themselves. Candida wants to find a solution to the creeping sleep problem so things can return to normal.
Other: Candida is afraid of large animals.

Gaianame: apiyo
User Image
Character name: Lucienne Caelius
Race: Demon
Allegiance: pro-plague
Weapons: Lucienne has psychokenetic powers including telepathy, the ability to suggest thoughts(not as strong as a full demon), the ability to phase through solid objects, control over animals. She carries 2 dirks in case her powers fail and she needs to fight physically. Lucienne also flies because of her wings.
Appearance: Lucienne is 5"6' and has a slight build. Red eyes, very pale skin, and long straight black hair with bangs. She has curved horns and skinny tattered bat wings.
Personality: Lucienne has a great disdain for non-demons. They can redeem themselves by taking up the cause of spreading the plague. If someone agrees with her, she's supportive but if someone disagrees with her motives or calls her father anything but a saint they will face her full anger.
Bio: Her father was killed when she was 9, at the hands of demon hunters. After then she was so traumatized she couldn't used her powers again until now. Lucienne is resentful towards humans because they took her father away. She has a spotless image of her father and thinks humans killed him for no reason.
Other: Lucienne is capable of quick healing and is adept at knife fighting.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:15 pm
Orla was silent again. She wasn't used to this sort of conversation....a conversation with a two-legs. She glanced over at him and then perhaps out of her own lonliness spoke up. "We live in clans scattered about the lands. We prefer to keep to ourselves and live under the protection of nature. We rarely ever approach two-legs," she said-still without expression. "My clan was the 'Northern Woods.' My mate, Conleth, was our leader."

She went silent again for a moment. "Is there any other knowledge that you desire to know of this 'raft' ?" she asked glancing his way.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:28 pm
Craban nodded, though wrinkled his nose at being called a 'two-legs'.
"I'm a drow, actually." he said. he felt sympathy at her losing her mate, plus if she was his queen or whatever she must have been important at some point.
"Why'd you call us two legs anyway? Aside from the obvious."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:40 pm
"Honestly-I truly don't know," Orla replied. "It's just the way its been passed down through the generations." She quickened her pace slightly. "Perhaps it was simplar for us to remember instead of drows, humans, drawfs, elves....and whatever other two-leg races there are."

"So should I inquire about as well, Craban?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:31 am
[Am I too late to join this RP? I'm guessing not. sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 pm
b10n1cl3k1n6
[Am I too late to join this RP? I'm guessing not. sweatdrop ]

((*pokes* Of course not silly! ^_^))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:54 pm
[come on in! we need more people ^_~]

Craban raised a white eyebrow.."Enquire about what, specifically?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:22 pm
[here you go, I'll post tomorrow, probably. 3nodding ]

Quote:
Gaianame: b10n1cl3k1n6
(Tektek)
User Image

Character name: Vence
Race: Human
Occupation: blademaster - works as a bounty hunter usually, but sinse the plague started, everyone dies without him needing to do anything, putting him out of work.
Allegiance: good
Weapons: Ancestral sword, a couple throwing daggers.
Appearance: see tektek.

Personality: smart, and quick to understand things. He likes to laugh and have a good time, but he knows when to draw the line in certain situations. He'll even laugh at his enemies as he fights them, sometimes. He is kind and very loyal; a person you can trust. His age suggests inexperience, but he is quite the opposite.

Bio: Raised by his mother and father, who is a blacksmith, and has an older brother and a younger sister. Both he and his brother started to learn at an early age smithing and swordfighting. He excelled at swordfighting, while his brother pursued the blacksmithing carreer. By the time he was 10 he was an expert. his first adventure began at 14, where he had to face off against a blademaster and Shadow elementalist to "save the world." He only succeeded in stalling him, and has sinse been wary of strange news. Sinse then, he has also been on several other adventures, all varying in danger, time, and meaning. Now he is confronted with a force he knows he can't beat. After all, how do you fight something that's a disease?

Other: an expert blademaster and Fire elementalist. Occasionally, he can unleash a massive ammount of magic power, which pretty much destrys everything, but leaves him defenceless and unconcious for several hours at a time. Hence, he rarely uses it.

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:08 pm
"Anything-since I shared a brief glimpse of myself," Orla replied. "But if not its none of my business anyway." Again she went silent-focusing on the path ahead of her and unconsiously picking up her pace even more.

She began to wonder how much longer it would be until they reached the shore, and when they did would they even allow a creature such as her aboard.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:41 pm
Craban shrugged. Ahead of him his sensitive ears began to pick up the hum of voices form the party he had been with.
"well ok......random fact: My real name's Chathrosin Orb'ssin. But i dropped that a few years ago." he looked up at her. A 5'4'' drow compared with a centuar that towered above him made him feel a little nervous. But she seemed friendly, or if not friendly, at least placid.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:48 pm
Orla nodded and didn't ask for anything more from him. Her pace slowed once the party of two-legs came into view. Her eyes flashed with nervousness for a brief moment. "Are you sure they'll even let one such as myself aboard their vessel?" she asked. She had already got the sense that they had been spotted by a few members of the party.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:02 pm
"I can't see why not. The gaurds ae contracturally obligate dnot to leave you to die." Craban said flashing her a grin.
As he walked up he nodded to one of the gaurds. The shoreline was only a mile away, and he could already hear the sea.
it made him feel sick.
"Hey, I found someone."
The gaurd looked at Orla in amazement and then cleared his throat and gave a nod.
"Welcome m'am. I wish it was under happier circumstances."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:11 pm
The edges of Orla's lips turned upward briefly for a hint of a smile at Craban.

Orla bowed in respect and thanks to the guards. "Indeed these days have darken of late. May you and your kin continue to have safe passage," she replied-trying to find a kinder tone.

Even though she was allowed into the party she still felt out of place. Eyes kept glancing and staring. She shifted uneasily.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff