Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:31 pm
Already haz Shaymin lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:47 pm
Yeah, I just came back from getting my Shaymin as well. It's been so long since I've even played my Diamond. @_@ I had a level 1 Paras in my party and I have no clue why....

Anyway, my Shaymin's Calm. o_o I think that'll be pretty good...

Locke Trufeld

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:12 am
Locke Trufeld
Yeah, I just came back from getting my Shaymin as well. It's been so long since I've even played my Diamond. @_@ I had a level 1 Paras in my party and I have no clue why....

Anyway, my Shaymin's Calm. o_o I think that'll be pretty good...

Calm: +Special Defense, -Attack
you will want to turn it into a spongy staller so that its attacks like leech seed and grasswhistle will help you.

also what is its OT and ID#? what level is it? finally, does it come with any special attacks(like seed flare which is its exclusive attack but it learns it at level 100 gonk ) ?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:45 am
Right.. I think the OT was TRU for Toys'R'Us. I don't quite remember the ID# at the moment, but.. yeah. I got mine at level 50.

As for what moves it had... I don't really remember, but I think I remember seeing Aromatherapy in there. XD Sorry that I can't check right now.

Locke Trufeld

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:35 pm
Locke Trufeld
Right.. I think the OT was TRU for Toys'R'Us. I don't quite remember the ID# at the moment, but.. yeah. I got mine at level 50.

As for what moves it had... I don't really remember, but I think I remember seeing Aromatherapy in there. XD Sorry that I can't check right now.
ok so it'll say TRU in pink like manaphy then 3nodding so I'm guessing I'm right about the ID# being the date the event first started, Just do me a favor and post when you can the moves it comes with mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:17 pm
Shaymin, in the red, event Pokeball thing. Level 50
OT: TRU (Blue)
ID No. 02089
Item: Micle Berry
Calm nature.
HP 169
Attack 94
Defense 112
Sp. Attack 105
Sp. Defense 129
Speed 119
Attacks: Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball
Comes with Classic Ribbon: A Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokemon.

Locke Trufeld

Syn of Sin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:59 am

I didn't even go in the store. :/
I walked about 10 yards away from it, and still caught the event's signal. xD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:42 am
Locke Trufeld
Shaymin, in the red, event Pokeball thing. Level 50
OT: TRU (Blue)
ID No. 02089
Item: Micle Berry
Calm nature.
HP 169
Attack 94
Defense 112
Sp. Attack 105
Sp. Defense 129
Speed 119
Attacks: Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball
Comes with Classic Ribbon: A Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokemon.

alright so it does come with seed flare 3nodding and I was right about the ID# mrgreen  

teh_n00b_huntr

Locke Trufeld

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:52 pm
If you went in the store, you get a free poster for the movie, and a $5 discount coupon for the next Pokemon game you buy at Toys'R'Us. You can technically just walk in there and say you're downloading it, and they'll probably hand them to you. We got two of each since my little brother was there too.

I might end up buying Platinum at Toys'R'Us now, just for the sake of saving $5. .... Unless there's some pre-order bonus at GameStop or something.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:57 pm
why can't gaemstop do this s**t. honestly, THEY ARE A BIGGER FRANCHISE WITH EASY TO GET TO LOCATIONS! toy's r us is always in the middle of ******** nowhere.

i already cheated to get my ledgendaries. they on my ranch now.  

Xilo The Odd

Syn of Sin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:28 am
~Xiloscent~
why can't gaemstop do this s**t. honestly, THEY ARE A BIGGER FRANCHISE WITH EASY TO GET TO LOCATIONS! toy's r us is always in the middle of ******** nowhere.

Gamestop would make a good event host. They already have those Nintendo Wifi Demo services in their stores. But that s**t hasn't been updated or used in ages. Might as well make a more use of their hotspot, and host some events.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:22 pm
Syn Angellus
~Xiloscent~

Gamestop would make a good event host. They already have those Nintendo Wifi Demo services in their stores. But that s**t hasn't been updated or used in ages. Might as well make a more use of their hotspot, and host some events.
Gstop did host the deoxys event only problem was carts went missing and it was overall a poorly handled event.

FIRST POST UPDATE!!  

teh_n00b_huntr

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:15 pm
I call dibs on the worst nature so someone else can have a better nature.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:18 pm
whee Thanks for the Shaymin. heart  

Orphie

Veritas Unae_Nanashi

Dapper Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:41 pm
"It is I. There is no treachery here, my child - there is only truth."

Ah. Well... I'd like one, I suppose. I still have my Enigma Berry from my Darkrai... Meh. I'm fine, it'll probably come to Target like last time. ^^

User Image "Veritas!"
User Image

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas