Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:14 pm
She extended her hand to Seraaph.
" I'm Sophitia, Nice to meet you"

She pulled a few unknown fruits out of this air and showed the moneys
" You want some,? then play nice smile "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:19 pm
Seraph got up "Nice to meet you to" he shook her hand "I'm accualy the only fur who lives here, I have an underground shelter, if you want a place to stay, while the storm goes by" It was obvious she was stranded, like the others, and there was a storm coming, in about two hours, the monkeys stared at the fruit.  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:23 pm
" That would be wonder full thank you"

She extended her hand with the fruit to the monkeys. "Now if you play nice I shall give You more. It's of my own making."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:30 pm
The monkeys took it and ran away "Anyway, there is a storm coming in, follow me" they went to a patch in the ground, invisable, even if you where looking for it, he tapped the spot two times and a door popped open from the ground "Ladys first" he led her inside his small home, it was a simple shelter, fire pit, storage area, ect.  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:37 pm
" oh this will do fine ," she smiled.
Her stomach grumbled., " happen to have any more of that food?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:40 pm
"Over here" he opened a old fridge, but no electricity was an issue, so, he foun other ways to eep things in it "Here" he handed her a fish and sat on a old boat chair "So, how'd ya get stuck here, or do you even know"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:44 pm
She munches on the fish.
" I don't much know I know I was swimming and somehow I ended up here and Mr. Justice saved me.:
" But he disappeared earlier in the jungle"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:48 pm
"I see" Seraph sighed "Well, a few years ago I got stuck here" he thought for a moment "And, Well, here I am, friends with monkeys" he laughed  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:50 pm
" Ha ha aww well at least you have some company for now. Well at least till I can figure out how to get off this darn isle...."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:00 pm
He burst out laughing "Get off?!" he held his stomach "Wait...we need to round up everyone on the island...because...there are a lot of wrecage chuns that we could use to mae a boat, or small ship" he thought "Yes...a great idea indeed!"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:02 pm
" Ok well then later after the storm has past .. ttime for construction!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:05 pm
"Yah" Seraph took a peek outside "this isn't going to be a huge one, but, I would rather not be out there when it happens"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:11 pm
" So what exactly is there to do on this island?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:20 pm
Seraph thought "Everything that doesn't need electricity basicaly~" he pulled out a stainless steal spear from behind him "I like to go swimming and spear fishing"  

LunaFoxxx

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:33 pm
Not reall sure had happen to him just now he bit into the fish
"Hm not bad..." taking another bite he noticed that Seraph and someother fur took off. "Well I better follow him, dont want to be bored with my self now"
Nero follows a trail that lead him nowhere "Thats odd I could have sworn..." He tapped his foot down twice and a door sprang up, catching him by surprise. "Whoa! Well this is cool." He walked in and saw Seraph with another fur. "Hey thanks for the fish."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff