Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Games you wanna see ported onto the wii Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YEEEAUUUU!
  JA!
  UH OH HAWTDOG!!
  OMG CAPS *KERPLODES*
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HEAVY METAL THUNDER  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:24 pm
Owwin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HEAVY METAL THUNDER

SEXMACHINEGUNS?
Woah.  

TooHyphy

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:59 am
Kingdom Hearts, Re: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II. A next-gen port is pretty much the only chance we have of ever getting the Final Mix versions in the US. ...And I keep failing to get a PS2...

Majora's Mask. The number of N64 games on the virtual console is unacceptably low for being 2 1/4 years past the Wii's launch, and with nothing Zelda having come out of Nintendo since October 07, we're at least due for the last Zelda yet to be put on the VC.

Also, in a slightly different vein, the song lists for Rock Band 1 and (legal bullshit permitting) the AC/DC track pack should be added to the music store as DLC. I liked some of the songs on the first game, and if it were an option for me, I might be willing to pay $50 to get the disc, but I have Guitar Hero instruments (and apparently patching the Wii versions of the older games is just too hard), and I bought Rock Band 2 without instruments, so better Harmonix gets my $2 a song than nothing at all, because I won't be spending $110 on a watered-down version of a game I kind of want that comes with inferior instruments, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So...yeah...a DLC port of Rock Band.

And Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2. Those are going to be awesome, I just hope we don't have to wait too long for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:05 pm
Majora's Mask, Earthbound, and Mother.
And just to be optimistic, Mother 3. heart  

Mystical_Kaba

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:01 pm
Oh, I just remembered two more: Power Stone (with improved graphics and added content or something...), Chu Chu Rocket, MDK2 and Jet Grind Radio. Those are, in my opinion, the funnest Dreamcast games that aren't Sonic.

And as for the VC, Mario Tennis for the N64 and the Pokemon Stadiums (although I do wish there were a way to plug in our Game Boy Pokemon games to it as well...). And Earthbound + Majora's Mask, of course. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:30 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Final Fantasy Resurrection: VIII and IX in a bundle deal.

When pigs fly. crying

THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE ONES

ILU  

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:48 pm
Boktai.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:05 am
For VC: Pulseman, that game that Game Freak made for Sega Genesis/Megadrive.  

Thanatoast Crunch

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:29 pm
I feel like such a dork, BUT I'd love to see a Diddy Kong Racing with the wii wheel, as long as its like the original and not the ds version, it made me want to cry when I played the DS version, an maybe a decent shooter to use with the wii remote Metriod was awesome just another shooter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:36 pm
battletoads.  

Cattra Nightblade

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:37 pm
Angelic Darknya
Oh, I just remembered two more: Power Stone (with improved graphics and added content or something...), Chu Chu Rocket, MDK2 and Jet Grind Radio. Those are, in my opinion, the funnest Dreamcast games that aren't Sonic.

And as for the VC, Mario Tennis for the N64 and the Pokemon Stadiums (although I do wish there were a way to plug in our Game Boy Pokemon games to it as well...). And Earthbound + Majora's Mask, of course. 3nodding
I love Power Stone. It is Capcom's party fighting game.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:17 pm
The Orange Box should come to Wii. Left 4 Dead would be good too but Orange Box is still the first thing I would want.  

ultimatesmasher

Aged Autobiographer

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm
Kenshin Kura
I feel like such a dork, BUT I'd love to see a Diddy Kong Racing with the wii wheel, as long as its like the original and not the ds version, it made me want to cry when I played the DS version, an maybe a decent shooter to use with the wii remote Metriod was awesome just another shooter.

This.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:08 pm
I'd like to actually see Chrono Cross on the DS... yeah I know this is a topic about the Wii, but anyways it would have to be the sprite graphics of Chrono Trigger, and that's the only time I think making a 3D game 2D would be cool... cause the Chrono Triggers sprites are so much nicer than like the 3D graphics of Chrono Cross but maybe that's just me.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:50 pm
ultimatesmasher
The Orange Box should come to Wii. Left 4 Dead would be good too but Orange Box is still the first thing I would want.

Holy crap, Portal on the Wii. That's one of those things that once you imagine it, it hurts knowing that it'll never happen.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff