Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
A World of Gray ((Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:23 pm
She looked at him oddly cocking her head to the side . With a look of worry she asked are you ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:26 pm
Zylo looks at Justice, "This world has no central government, it is at war, you may wait until one side wins and make a proposal with that side, or you may try to make peace with one of the three factions." Zylo then turned towards Apachi's camp and began walking towards it, ignoring Apachi's question.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:28 pm
He was afraid of this. Nonetheless, business had to go on. He threw a small cubic hunk of plastic and metal to the ground. From this erupted the holographic figure of a twelve foot human-like being dressed in a large cotton-like cloth cloak. The being erupted. "This planet is under examination by the Klien Republic. The value of the planet and its inhabitants will be determined. Resistance will be met with deadly force. Those who align themselves with the Klien Republic will not only be spared, but rewarded with their fair share. " Justice stood waiting for a reaction.

(Edit: woops, didn't see your post.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:32 pm
She jumped back from Justice with a hurt look molding her face..
Who are you ... I thought you were good...
Sophita starts backing away. back towards Apachi  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:32 pm
(OOC sorry just trying to get my bearings here so is justice where we are at or talking to someone completely different??)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:33 pm
(My character's next to his landing craft... so is feral, I believe... but somehow I overheard him....*blinks*)  

justice_prime

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:34 pm
Zylo examined the figure, "This is inconsequential, I am no leader of this planet, do not present this to me." Zylo turned and began once more walking towards Apachi's camp.

((Apachi-Yeah, he's near us))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:39 pm
Justice blinked when the word 'good' was used. "The Kliens take it as a personal duty to unite warring countries like this and ensure civil rest and economic security can be achieved. What good is a planet full of dieing people?" He picked up his holo cube and slipped it into the pocket of the white shorts he wore. "We need to stop the people from killing each other before we can evaluate the worth of this planet and establish a central government... oh, this might take a while." There was no way in Hell Justice was going to mention the small size of the fleet he had to work with. He was pretty sure there was the frigate he got in system with, but other than a couple reinforcements the Klien Council of Liberation of Foreign Planets wouldn't offer him any more support. They'd already given him half their supplies to begin with.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:43 pm
With a look of horror on her face
So what If I don;t join you I die?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:47 pm
"No, you don't die if you refuse to join. You will be restrained if you use non-lethal force to resist, and you will be killed if you use, or conspire to use, deadly force against the Klien Republic during this time. If you do nothing, your safety is not of our interest, but you will not be a target of ours."  

justice_prime

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:48 pm
(ok just wanting to know)

Apa stared at the figure that came for the cube "hmmm you say you want to end this war.... well then i guess i could take you to my commander and have you talk to him but no tricks if you try anything at all i will kill you do you understand?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Breaths a sigh.. Mewing good .
I don't want to dies.. and i do want this darn war ended.
Looks at justice, so where did you come from?  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Justice blinked to the being that offered him. "Please, lead me to your leaders. Our current goal is to unite enough factions to gain majority control of this planet. From there we can either use diplomacy or genocide to get the rest to settle their differences." He followed swiftly, the hatch on the egg closing without leaving any seams.

Looking to the female his tail had to help him mentally to not go into a trance. "I have come from the Klien Council of the Liberation of Alien Planets." He smiled as he left with the being.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:55 pm
Sophitia followed the two of them.
Apachi had said he would help her in anyway and she didn't want to stay here alone in the clearing so she tagged behind them  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 pm
Zylo was already at the camp, in the medic tent, he calmly healed the injured and wounded soldiers then left the tent, passing by the group as he made to leave.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff