Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
King Vegeta's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Dee shook her head. She said, "Kenji will be needed here, I am sorry. I cannot rejuvinate his stamina if he isn't. However, if you should run into trouble, you can always come back here."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:41 am
Blade smiled and said, "Okay, fair enough."

*Edited by Empress dee*

(Please spell properly or get out of my guild Gotenks. You know better. Are you in diapers?)  

gotenks ss1
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:04 am
Remaining silent for a good while, Dee attempted to figure out what to do with Blade. She knew she couldn't send him out again, otherwise, he'd just get wounded again too soon. So, she had to find something else for him to do. Then... she had an idea.

She said, "Blade, I would like you to make yourself useful and open up a bar in my palace. Its one thing that this palace is missing. This way, warriors that have been wounded can enjoy a meal and a drink before getting all beat up again. Cool enough?"

*NOTE: A new thread shall be made for your new bar, Blade. It'll be in this subforum though and it'll be called Blade's Bar.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:37 am
“Ok that wasn’t what I was expecting but ill do it.”

Blade left the castle and went to his bar.  

gotenks ss1
Crew

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:11 am
King Vegeta awoke from his nap that he was taking in his royal bedchambers feeling refreshed. He wandered over to his queen and gave her a quick kiss. He then asked her, "So, have any saiyans returned yet?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:32 am
Yabuki flew the broken ship carefully to its place, sent by kakkarot, and slowly stepped out. he limped to the door of the palace, tried a slight knock, and fell to the ground doing so. he had never been so wounded in his life.  

Razekiel of the Frozen

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 am
Empress then wandered over to the door and opened it. "Oh my, you sure have been wounded badly. Here, let me get you to a rejuvination tank. You need one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:21 pm
"yeah...thanks..." he said with a pant. "I had too many saiyans on me...i got overwhelmed. even with my abilities, there were too many of them. kakkorot and the rest are still fighting them. he sent me back here to heal...and i thought super saiyan was enough...guess i took on too many alone. it was a trap anyway, they ambushed us" before Yabuki could continue any longer, he took in many deep breaths of air.  

Razekiel of the Frozen

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:33 pm
Dee sighed and said, "Looks like you underestimated the enemy, but, not a huge deal."

She had opened a hatch for one of the tanks. She then said, "There, you shall be as good as new in about an hour or so. After you are done healing, I want you to head over to Blade's bar. You can have a refreshing drink before you head back out into the field. This tank will boost your HP and stamina by 1000 when it is finished. Be sure to update that, okay? I want to be sure I know which saiyans are mine and what aren't."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:52 pm
"alright...heh.....heheheh.....i will. looks like i gotta train some more too.." Yabuki stepped into the tank slowly and started to relax as the fluids ran around his body.  

Razekiel of the Frozen

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:07 pm
Dee smiled and said, "Have a good rest." From there, she closed the hatch and set the timer. She then went to go answer her husband's question.

She replied to Vegeta, "There has been only 2 saiyans thus far returning from battle wounded, and one namekian helping us with the healing. I am giving the Namekian some time to relax a bit before healing someone else because it does drain quite a bit of stamina for them. After all, I must be fair to all creatures. It is what we are fighting for right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 pm
Yabuki slowly opens his eyes as the saiyan DNA drains away. he steps out, shakes himself off, and starts to head over to the bar.  

Razekiel of the Frozen

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Razekiel of the Frozen

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:24 am
Yabuki walks down the corridor to where dee and vegeta are. he walks up, kneels for a short moment, and stands back up. "i am fully rejuvenated now.
what do you need me to do? and im sure i wont make the same mistake this time." he said with a slight grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:05 pm
Dee looked to Yabuki and said, "Head on over to Blade's bar for a refreshment. Once you are done that, head back to your team, okay?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Razekiel of the Frozen

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:34 pm
"hah i got it. i'll be on my way to the team, im all done at the bar." yabuki almost runs out the door, impatient to fight again.  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff