Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Vampire RP; Private (NorthernStarChaser and Bigfoot9000) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:32 pm
(I've started Sven's drawing, but I'm having trouble coming up with what hes to wear.)

(As good as the name Tatoosh is, perhaps we should save that for something else. What do you think of the name 'The Devil
s Brew?')

"So I see..." Sven replies, glaring at a daring pickpocket as she slashed the wallet from a wasted nobleman's belt. Glancing around at the other cloaked and masked figures of the tavern Sven grinned to himself, liking the place already.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:49 am
((What else would you use Tatoosh for?))
((You already have the cloak Sven wears, make it so you can't see a lot of the rest of his clothing...? just a thought))

Morgause saw the vampire's grin, smiling back. "See? No need to worry. We get no special attention in here, nothing but regular patrons of the pub." She nodded once, then turned her attention back to the other's filling the space. She recognized some of them, but none worth noting.
"So, Sven. Do you see our Ranger among the crowd?"  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:27 am
((A different city maybe? Maybe our templar's false god?))
((As good as that idea is... I worked on his drawing for like two hours last night and overcame most his clothes problems. ^^ ))

"Knowing most rangers favor flexibility in combat situations and his early payment, our ranger is probably still wearing his hunting leathers." Sven replies, scanning his icy blue eyes over the drunken patrons of pub.

Ignoring the richly dressed merchants and armored mercenaries Sven's eyes were soon drawn through the crowds to a corner booth beside the tavern's roaring fireplace, its occupant clearly male judging the three harlots surrounding him. "I gonna take a guess at that one..." Sven mutters, discreetly motioning toward his chosen target.

((Edit: I found this on DA and thought you might get a kick out of it; http://stigmartyr762.deviantart.com/journal/23343426/ )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:20 pm
((Clothing problems solved is good. and my goodness! The bat thing... Love it!))

Mor followed the other vampires motion to the corner of the pub. A large stone hearth roared with high flames licking at its sides. Sitting next to it, surrounded by women was a rather ordinary man, at least for the surroundings. A sly smile spread into the corner of Morgause's mouth, extending up into her eyes.

She turned back to look at Sven, "Well then, shall we be friendly and bring him an ale?"  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:13 pm
((Glad to hear you enjoyed it. ^^ ))

Sharing her grin, Sven stands. "Yes... Lets."

Motioning a young serving wench over, Sven discreetly slide a few gold coins into her pocket and swipes three tankards of ale from the tray she carried. "Shall we go?" Sven asks, nodding toward the ranger's table.

(Shall we add a plot twist or something and have it not be the guy?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:31 pm
((Go for it. Ya know you don't really have to ask...just throw stuff out there, we'll deal with it as it comes))

Morgause stood up, her long wavy hair shimmering around her like a waterfall. "We shall" She smiled with a nod, indicating Sven should take the lead. He did have the ale after all, and it always looked more acceptable to have the man before the woman, it was just the way things were. Though Mor rather liked to be in the lead, but they needed to blend in now.  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:57 pm
(Yeah, but this is our RP so I like to ask. wink )

(Also are we gonna share RPing the ranger?)

Shouldering a path through the crowd of people, Sven (and Morgause) soon stood before their target's table, the twos icy demeanor and mysterious appearance quickly silencing the once giggling harlots. "Care if we join you for a few ales?" Sven asks, sliding one of the drinks toward the man and seating himself, not really caring nor waiting for the mans answer.

Quickly scampering from the table as the mysterious man seated himself, the black haired harlot jumped over seating-bench and hid behind the leather-clad man who sat is stunned silence.

(Minor editing done to my before post...)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:46 pm
((I guess we could do that... you probably have a better grasp on him at the moment...but I don't see why we can't both puppet the bugger))

Morgause followed Sven through the crowd, reaching the man and his harlots quickly. She smiled at the man, warmly, invitingly, then turned her attention to one of the women sitting in a chair next to her.
She glared down at the girl with an eyebrow raised until she got up and quickly skittered behind the man in leather. The smile returned to Mor's face as she daintily sat down, crossing one leg over the other and smoothing out the dress around her.

Once settled she let her attention once again return to the man, surrounded by his now shaking, terrified, harlots  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:22 pm
(Wee for being puppet masters! God... I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head now...)

"What do y..."

The man had barely stated to speak when Sven quickly interrupted. "Don't play stupid with us!" the male vampire hissed, keeping his voice low. "We know you helped those templars cover their tracks!"

"What tracks? What templars?" the confused man asks, his brow already sweaty and shaking in his boots as much as his female companions... had the females been wearing any.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:06 pm
Morgause chuckled at Sven's eagerness, laying a hand lightly on his thigh, patting to get his attention. "Sven darling, take it easy. Wouldn't want to scare away our new acquaintance."

She nodded to the leather clad man, who seemed genuinely confused.
"Please, excuse my partner, he get's a little excited." She glanced at the vampire quickly, then returned her focus to the man, "You see, we are looking for a man. A Ranger actually. And you fit the description, a simple mistake as I see you sincerely don't understand what we are talking about." She had heard his heart racing, but it was at a pace telling her he was scared witless, not trying to hide something in a lie.

"I... Me... A Ranger?" The man stuttered, looking between Mor and Sven, confusion overwhelming his expression. "I assure you folks, I am no Ranger, a thief and a conman yes, but no ranger." He shook his head.

"I can see that. However, we still need to find this Ranger. Would a conman happen to have any information on a recently paid Ranger, new into town as of tonight?"  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 pm
(Oh, lovely twist! heart )

Soothed by her touch and choice of words Sven backed down, more then confident in her skill to handle the situation, calming his breathing and bottling his eagerness.

"I might..." the conman answers, slowly recovering his former calm. Receiving a glare from Sven, the man leaned in and quickly continued. "A young man, around 20 summers old if I had ta guess, with wild untamed black hair, came in a few hours back. Got himself a room and a girl and hasn't been seen since."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:05 pm
((I thought you'd like that))

"Why, that man sounds like the one we are seeking. Would you happen to know which room he and the girl retired to, dear conman?" Mor let the sweetest, most alluring smile she had grace her face as her gray eyes sparkled at the man across the table.

His eye's lit up, but she got three rather unhappy glares from the harlots positioned behind the thief. "Aye, twas room 6 if my mind serves me correctly."

Morgause nodded, smiling. "Thank you sir." She said as she let a slender finger trace his jaw lightly, exiting the table and heading for the stairs leading to the rooms. Looking over her shoulder she added, "Sven, darling. Are you joining me?"  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:32 am
"Of course dear..." Sven answers, giving the conman one last icy glare. With that Sven got to his feet and quickly made his way across the room, bounding after the female vampire, taking the stairs three at a time.

(Sven drawing nearing 80% done blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:58 pm
Morgause chuckled, listening to Sven bounding up the stairs, taking them three at a time. She looked over her shoulder, smiling, her voice like the babble of a creek. "Easy there hun. All in good time." She cooed

Her gait was so agile and smooth the vampire almost appeared to be gliding by the room doors. 3...4...5... "Ahh, here we are. Room six." She took one step past the door, turning to her counterpart, "Would you like to do the honors, Sven?" She waved a slender hand toward the door invitingly.  

NorthernStarChaser

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:20 pm
(Sorry if I do this wrong, I was debating between stealth and strength...)

Slowing his pace Sven gladly followed in the wake of the female vampire, after all... under all that decaying flesh and stolen blood was still the remains of a young man and one whom still enjoyed eyeballing the ladies as much as any mortal man would.

"I'd love to, my lady..."

Stepping forward Sven wrenched the handle/lock from the door and kicked it open, the action startled the occupants of the room's bed.  
1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff