Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:18 am
Hi!

*I'm supposed to be Kakashi undercover*

What's up?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:10 pm
KeKe ented the shop. She was bored... nothing excited or anything to do. She wasnt much hungry but she decided that the shop would be the place to just hang out and eat a little. "hi everyone" she said as she walked in slowly with a smile. [[ KAKASHIS DAUGHTER JST TO CLEAR OUT 16 year old of age]]

L o s t - P u p

ShortyFett

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:44 pm
*walks in and sits on the crowded ramen store* hey old man i would really like some ramen please  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:25 am
*Walks in to ramen shop on the way to school* "Hey, do you guys have any meat flavored stuff?" Choji asked while eating his chips.  

The_Roleplayer

`Lissi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:53 pm
{I'm playing as an original character, Sakura.}

Sakura skipped into the ramen shop, looking about while her nose crinkled gently. "Ugh, how can Naruto-kun be so obsessed with this stuff? It's noodles!" She whined, but smiled as she went to where people ordered. "I'd like some spicy ramen please!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:02 pm
*comes in silently and sits in a stool away from the others, a ninja from sand. headband slightly tilted over her forehead, coverd in black mesh netting, the sleeves torn a bit. black sandles, red t-shirt, black baggy shorts, kunai on her left thigh*  

shadow never seen

`Lissi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:12 am
"Ugh...this place isn't fast on getting me some Ramen!" Sakura groaned, turning around in her chair and walking out. "I still need to find Naruto...or maybe Gaara!" She said with a smile, blushing.

{Yes, I made it so she likes Gaara. whee }

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:17 pm
*enters stealthily and dramatically* hello. give me green tea and a bowl of beef raman.*sits alone at a table in the darkest corner*
*as the sun moves and hits the spot he is at he goes to the second darkest corner*much better.  

shadowmidori

TamikoRei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:12 pm
Takajima walks into the ramen shop looking suspicious and jumpy, and sits down.
>.>
<.<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:01 am
Takes a seat and looks around for the owner
Holy sheesh this place went farther than I thought ^^;;
Eats some Ramen and downs a little bit of Sake and disappears
ninja  

[Solid]

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:15 pm
*walks in*

hmm, is this a self serve ramen shop? ninja *pulls out his bowl and serves himself*

Mmm Mmm *eats*

that was refreshing *licks lips and steps outside for a breather*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:45 am
Sakura returns to the Ramen place, sitting in a chair again with a sigh. "No sign of Naruto or Sasuke!"  

`Lissi

Repriev3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:23 pm
^He sits outside the shop on the roofs rafters, staring off distantly and twirling a kunai around his finger absent-mindedly^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:36 pm
Shaki enters the shop looking around for a seat. He then spots one near the wall and sits down reading the menu.  

Maverick Strife

`Lissi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:36 pm
(( Gaara-san, are you playing Gaara? Because I warn you..I made it so Sakura (me) likes him in this. >_< ))

Sakura sighed, and could feel the familiar aura of.... "Gaara?"

Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games