Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:46 pm
dragonmonkey,

You know how the song goes: "Fleeting men say only Days rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your Tall embrace. Now I know how Captain Ahab felt when the Days first parted to reveal Aladdin silhouetted against a old sky. It was sadness at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, thinking quickly until you get here.

Love your hair

Yours truly,

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:47 pm
My beloved Rabid Bagel Cow Thing,

You and I are just two FAIL people trying to make it in this WIN world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of LEWD ACTS in the past, and I know you've dabbled in DRUNKENNESS, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our MUSHY love. Without you, I'm nothing but a SQUIRMY MOOSE.

Lawl. <3

Yours PATHETICLY,

Tai Takahashi

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:47 pm
Dearest Rabid Bagel Cow Thing,

I cannot begin to describe how Greedily my Eyeball burns for you. As I write this, I'm Jumping in my bathtub, unable to contain my running desire. Please, accept my short embrace and know that you're truly the mango of my eye.

Have fun. <3

I yearn for you frightenly,

Unlucky Phoenix

my favorite line is "mango of my eye"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:48 pm
I haven't gotten any T-T

but I sent some! =D  

[Vertically.Challenged]

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:50 pm
My beloved [Vertically.Challenged],

You and I are just two Quick people trying to make it in this foxy world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of murder of my heart in the past, and I know you've dabbled in lust, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our red froth love. Without you, I'm nothing but a dainty fox.

COME TO MEEEE.

Yours quickly,

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:51 pm
Dear LeafFairy ,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a mystical journey to the deepest floorboard of my spleen. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Toronto and dance with me across the undulating hunger pains!? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and flail like touching vegetables.?

GIT UR GROOVIN' ON!

Yours truly,

ApocalypticFate

ApocalypticFate

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:52 pm
My beloved Chyaku Norisu Ninja,

You and I are just two UGLY people trying to make it in this WEIRD world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of GRAND THEFT AUTO in the past, and I know you've dabbled in STDS, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our DUMB love. Without you, I'm nothing but a LUMPY TURTLE.

Lawl. <3

Yours HORRIDLY,

Tai Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:54 pm
These are too fun. xD

Dear Vayu Snowsong,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a Squishy journey to the deepest Sink of my Liver. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Tokyo and dance with me across the undulating Carpet? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and Swim like Diving Bathtubs?

Yours truly,

Unlucky Phoenix

Unlucky Phoenix

[Vertically.Challenged]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:55 pm
yay! thank you bagel! <3

Dear Rabid Bagel Cow Thing ,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a crawly journey to the deepest cow of my spleen . Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Gothem and dance with me across the undulating hammer ? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and catch like spinning chairs ?

lets make babies.

Yours truly,

[Vertically.Challenged]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:56 pm
My stomach hurts a lot..
Imma send some mooore. XD

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:58 pm
My beloved [Vertically.Challenged],

You and I are just two Lumpy people trying to make it in this Squishy world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of a hit-and-run in the past, and I know you've dabbled in Sloth, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our Short love. Without you, I'm nothing but a Fluffy Panda.

Lawl. <3

Yours Greedily,

Unlucky Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Unlucky Phoenix,

You know how the song goes: "toothbrush men say only pig rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your Zaitsu embrace. Now I know how Andrew's butt felt when the rat butts first parted to reveal Shozii on catnip silhouetted against a headache sky. It was starvation at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, butt-wiping gracefully until you get here.

This is nuts...

Yours truly,

Vayu Snowsong

XD

Unlucky Phoenix

ApocalypticFate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:00 pm
My beloved ApocalypticFate,

You and I are just two DEAD people trying to make it in this DYING world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of MURDER in the past, and I know you've dabbled in ENVY, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our FLAILING love. Without you, I'm nothing but a TRIPPING ALLIGATOR.

Lawl. <3

Yours LAMER,

Tai Takahashi

xD Nice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:05 pm
Dear Unlucky Phoenix,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a slimy journey to the deepest panda of my kidney . Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in New York City and dance with me across the undulating lightbulb ? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and float like flailing doors ?

me love you long time.

Yours truly,

[Vertically.Challenged]  

[Vertically.Challenged]

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 pm