Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:50 pm
He looked forward "Thanks...years of practice" he was soon in her room "Here is your room!" he sat her down "I'll be in the red room if you need me"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:53 pm
" Ok. Thank you Seraph" She exited the room and headed for the shower  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:58 pm
He nodded and left for his room, in it, he grabbed his gun, stareing at it, thinking "This...this damn thing..." he took the gun and sat it down "Where is my dagger?" he looked around, he dug threw all the stuff in his room, no where, he checed his belt, nope, then his checked under his bed...he sliced his hand open "AH!" he screamed, blood almost poured from it, he got his dagger and put it away, he ran to the bathroom to clean the wound "Stings like a mo-fo"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:02 pm
She started to undress within the bathroom in order to get into the shower and get ready for dinner  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:09 pm
He cleanes and patched it up "I think that will do it" he went to the itchen and threw a steak in the oven, it was very hard to get the steak, he sung a little, a song called I'm yours, he heard "But I won't hesitate no more,no more It cannot wait, I'm yours~ Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love~ Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing We're just one big family And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved~"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:12 pm
Sophie came out of the shower and dressed within the bathroom.
Pulling over one of her looks dresses. It hung at her shoulders and she slipped on her sandals and exited the bathroom.

Hair still damp and clinging to her neck she followed the musical singing.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 pm
He continued singing, then pulled the steak out "Great~" he sat it down and pulled a few drinks out "Hey! How old are you!" he called out to her  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:16 pm
she found him. And poked his back

" 19 why?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:21 pm
He sighed out loud "Well, I get the good stuff then" he pulled out a good Vodka and got her a non-alchoholic Pina` Calota` "Don't worry, its non-alcholic" he gave her the white one, and kept the Vodka, which was blue, because of blueberry flavor "Steak ok?" he put the steak on a table and sat down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
she stared at him.." i have drank before.." " yes the steak is delicious"

He looked away for a moment and she stole a bit of his drink.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:51 am
He looked back, her pin'a Calota was turning bue "Oh, your sneaky" he laughed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:38 am
She licked the blue off of her pinacolada savoring it
" Hmm.. maybe she gave him a smirkish grin"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:03 pm
He chugged the rest so she could take anymore, it have him a wierd feeling "Whoa...Remind me never to chug the good stuff again" he shook his head and cut the small steak in half "There is yours, and mine!" he gave her a plate, and popped the steak on it " he thought for a moment "So~ what kind of music do you like?" he thought abut what he liked, basically everything for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:10 pm
A young bear cub laid under a tree, letting the leaves fall gently on her, she stretched out her leg and held her gaze towards a patch of light pouring down from the network of branches. The light cascaded through the leafy branches and glistened against the sparkling river. The bear-girl yawned.  

Cookiiz n Creme

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:30 pm
(Seraph is scared of bears DX ) (JK only bear males)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff