Is that your submission, Shoki?

Yeah, sorry for not saying so. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:34 am
shoki_de_nai
Manda_Tifa
Is that your submission, Shoki?

Yeah, sorry for not saying so. sweatdrop
Okay, saved and added, you're good!

Just a note that I'll be gone all next week, and I don't know how much internet access I'll have, so don't freak out if I don't respond immediately! I'll be back 3/16!  

Manda_Tifa

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:58 pm
I know what I'll be doing over spring break: paperwork.

Doesn't matter what it is; it could be something as simple as filling out a work order for my room, or something like trying to figure out a question on a worksheet for one of my courses, I'll be doing some form of confusing, irritating paperwork over the course of that time frame. Frustrating, tedious and necessary paperwork.

This will be my submission. I know it's not as visually stimulating as other submissions, but at least it's accurate.

Oh, and I would appreciate it if you could flip my avatar picture when you post it so it's facing the other way and so that the question mark is also facing the right way. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:00 am
CoffeeFox
I know what I'll be doing over spring break: paperwork.

Doesn't matter what it is; it could be something as simple as filling out a work order for my room, or something like trying to figure out a question on a worksheet for one of my courses, I'll be doing some form of confusing, irritating paperwork over the course of that time frame. Frustrating, tedious and necessary paperwork.

This will be my submission. I know it's not as visually stimulating as other submissions, but at least it's accurate.

Oh, and I would appreciate it if you could flip my avatar picture when you post it so it's facing the other way and so that the question mark is also facing the right way. Thank you.
Umm.... I was gone for a week, and I couldn't save your avvy.....(I actually haven't even seen it...I'm just assuming that the purple thing isn't what you're submitting since it appears to have nothing to do with paperwork...) sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:41 am
Yes, that's right. Lemme change it. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:24 am
Saved and added, Fog. You can change now. Thanks for changing back for me! whee  

Manda_Tifa

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:32 am
6 more days left, guys! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:06 am
You darn kids and your parties and drinking and...and rock and roll! scream You're all under arrest for disturbing the peace! ...and public nudity! ...What are you doing with that frog?! gonk

I finally have an avatar for the contest after finishing my finals and stuff. heart  

Garek Maxwell

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 pm
Garek Maxwell
You darn kids and your parties and drinking and...and rock and roll! scream You're all under arrest for disturbing the peace! ...and public nudity! ...What are you doing with that frog?! gonk

I finally have an avatar for the contest after finishing my finals and stuff. heart
I wanted to let you know, Garek, that I DID see this, but I'm not at a computer where I can save it, so please hold on to that avatar a little longer til I can save it from work tomorrow!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:29 am
Manda, did you get the link I posted earlier? I was going to keep myself dressed as my entry, but I didn't know when you'd be back, so I saved it to my Photobucket. 3nodding  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:16 am
Sunegami
Manda, did you get the link I posted earlier? I was going to keep myself dressed as my entry, but I didn't know when you'd be back, so I saved it to my Photobucket. 3nodding
I didn't get a link....Sorry 'bout that! Thanks for posting here. You and Garek are now sa ed and added, so you're free to change whenever now. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:38 am
Manda_Tifa
I didn't get a link....Sorry 'bout that! Thanks for posting here. You and Garek are now sa ed and added, so you're free to change whenever now. smile

Thanks, but you saved the wrong one! This is what I wanted to enter. My post was toward the bottom of page 2. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 pm
Manda_Tifa
I wanted to let you know, Garek, that I DID see this, but I'm not at a computer where I can save it, so please hold on to that avatar a little longer til I can save it from work tomorrow!! sweatdrop

Hey, it's okay, no rush. Just don't forget about me when the contest starts. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:38 am
Sunegami
Manda_Tifa

Thanks, but you saved the wrong one! This is what I wanted to enter. My post was toward the bottom of page 2. X3
Sorry bout that! I fixed it!  

Manda_Tifa

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:59 am
Just so everyone knows, this is the LAST day to submit entries. Voting will commence around 7:30pm EST by 3rd party voters who have nothing to do with Gaia, let alone this guild. 3nodding

I'll post the results when I get to work tonight, and prizes will be distributed shortly after. Good luck! 4laugh  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff