Nah
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:35 pm
"My name be Theil. Theil Relfos, if you wishfor a full introduction," He said, unlocking the last cell that held a young girl, it looked like. It was apparent she was afraid, that much was certain. He left the cell door wide open and stepped away, giving her room. He suspected she was a loner, but there was not much he could do to change that.

"What did you say your name was again?" he asked the lady.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:40 pm
"Ghenna Cooper." She said, quickly pushing a lock of hair behind her ear to clear her ravaged face a little as she spoke. She patted more dust of her skirt.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:44 pm
"A pleasure to meet you, ma'am, though I would have hoped it be in a better place than this," He said, a wave of his hand indicating the prison they were currently standing in. He didn't seem the least bit taken aback by Ghenna's appearance, and he truly wasn't. After seeing so much worse so often, it was a scary thought considering how easily he was used to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:47 pm
Ghenna smiled. Instantly her face gained some genuine life.
"That is true. I suppose you're with the resistance? You both speak as such."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:50 pm
"Yes ma'am," Vence answered, still using manners. "I joined a few years ago, after ditching the Hiraphant's elite Alchemic hunting squad. I didn't know I could use alchemy until that moment, and I was forced to run for it."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:52 pm
Alice stepped out slowly-being sure of the happenings going on around her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:57 pm
"Thats a pity." Ghenna said, nodding in sympathy and lightly folding her arms. " We live in a bad time for such a gift."
She paused, and felt that - for politeness' sake at least- she share a little of her own origins also.
"I was really always an alcemist of sorts. It was only a matter of developing what i already felt in my heart."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:01 pm
Vence nodded, agreeing with her.

"Aye, that's true...I take it you use blood-based alchemy?"He asked, noting the scars. In the corner of his eye, he saw the girl step out of her cell. he gave a small smile in her direction.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:10 pm
"I try not to confine myself." She said, and her hair dropepd over her face again. "But it is what I am confident in. i know I can rely on it, and people underestimate it. Underestimentation can be a powerful tool to use against a foe...or a friend." She cast a look in Ri's direction. "Suffice to say, if I had wanted to create a living firework from a man i could have." she said with a dissaproving note in her voice. "I decided not to."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:22 am
He shook his head and said. "So you see it, That I turn a man to crystal and use him as explosive wrong yet. You dont seem to see the fact that they have been killing out peopl for about 3 Years." He shook his head again. "One life for about 50,000 I see that as not even close..... Come on we should go, then find a way off this Island Prison."  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 am
Alice continued to listen from a distance. Even though she wasn't fond of people she could use them as a distraction at least to make her own escape from this place.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:25 pm
"Violence is not a good answer to any solution. Any man with a decent head is wise enough to know that, Ri," Theil rolled his eyes, almost mocking his idea. He had been taught at an early age that responding to violence with violence, whether as a reaction or for revenge, was foolishness.

"I could quote the bible for ya if you want, but I suppose you honestly don't care about that."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:34 pm
"That particular man has proably never killed anyone. Probably was looking forward to a nice teak and kidney pie when he got home from work and putting hsi feet up in fornt of the fire. it's worth thinking about. If a man kills you, I should hope that you wish for him to see you as a person, not a statistical alchemist."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 pm
"Atually I have been here longer then you 2 I know for a fact that man there is one of the exicutaners on the prison. In a situation where there is only one way out you take it. Rule one of survival. Any way that gets you to live longer you take it. So if you find it wrong that I killed. Think of this, these men who have no doubt killed people, mainly innocent people. So if you find it wrong then dont go." Ri said as he turned for the stairs  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:18 pm
"An executioner is not a murderer." Ghenna reminded him. "I simply encourage you to at least take a moment to think about it. Then maybe you can look Abraham in the eyes when you meet him." She pointed a finger up at the sky and them slipped her hands into her jacket pockets, following him."Let us find the weapons first. I want my knife."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff