Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
STRATUS'S 100K GIVE AWAY CHAT/GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PEOPLE COUNTER
  +1
View Results

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:11 pm
umm, great! lolz. nice to see you back here  
tkdauronXIII generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 597!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:07 pm
Ronzalpha201
umm, great! lolz. nice to see you back here

Thanks. xd I still don't see much activity though... sweatdrop  

tkdauronXIII

redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 262!

redhamster121

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:21 pm
Amdis Dunkan
redhamster121
Hi! just wanted to give this a shot!

red smile
You have a very lovely Avi red

Thanks! Yours is cool also. Let me know if I can help you with anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:07 pm
redhamster121
Amdis Dunkan
redhamster121

red smile

Really you think so.? xd Thanks I am still a newbie.  

LDI Pearl

redhamster121

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:53 pm
Amdis Dunkan
redhamster121
Amdis Dunkan
redhamster121

red smile

Yes, I really think so. I love the scarf especially. Your avi should be what you like and what makes you happy. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. Sure their will always be people who do not like your avi but so what it is not theirs to decide! As far as being a newbie is concerned we were all a newbie at one time! The more you play and explore gaia the more you will learn. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 am
redhamster121
Amdis Dunkan
redhamster121
Amdis Dunkan
redhamster121

red smile

Yes, I really think so. I love the scarf especially. Your avi should be what you like and what makes you happy. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. Sure their will always be people who do not like your avi but so what it is not theirs to decide! As far as being a newbie is concerned we were all a newbie at one time! The more you play and explore gaia the more you will learn. smile

We all had to start somewhere. whee Those were the days. Now you guys have more opportunities to make gold compared to before. Let's see...Booty Grab, zOMG, new and improved Games, and the Overseer are really big in terms of making gold for you these days. It used to take me over 2 weeks to make 1k. Now you can make that in just a minute or two by playing Booty Grab. xp  

tkdauronXIII

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:29 pm
tkdauronXIII
redhamster121
Amdis Dunkan
redhamster121
Amdis Dunkan
redhamster121

red smile

We all had to start somewhere. whee Those were the days. Now you guys have more opportunities to make gold compared to before. Let's see...Booty Grab, zOMG, new and improved Games, and the Overseer are really big in terms of making gold for you these days. It used to take me over 2 weeks to make 1k. Now you can make that in just a minute or two by playing Booty Grab. xp

this sounds funny to ask but whats booty grab>  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:12 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
tkdauronXIII
redhamster121
Amdis Dunkan
redhamster121

it's a game you can play when probing through the gaia forums. In the aquarium of people's sigs, if the aquarium glows and has a big "play Booty Grab" sign on it, you play it.....there, you just catch coins...for gold. lolz. you could get a lot off of one round if the tank is really good.  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 933!

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:21 pm
Ronzalpha201
xxstratus_affectionxx
tkdauronXIII
redhamster121
Amdis Dunkan
redhamster121

it's a game you can play when probing through the gaia forums. In the aquarium of people's sigs, if the aquarium glows and has a big "play Booty Grab" sign on it, you play it.....there, you just catch coins...for gold. lolz. you could get a lot off of one round if the tank is really good.

I got around 10k off of 8 peoples tanks the other day. whee Today I've made 8k so far off of Booty Grab. I could make more, but it gets tiring when it comes to searching for good droping tanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:42 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
xxstratus_affectionxx
tkdauronXIII
redhamster121

I got around 10k off of 8 peoples tanks the other day. whee Today I've made 8k so far off of Booty Grab. I could make more, but it gets tiring when it comes to searching for good droping tanks.

i agree....they're quite hard to find, so i don't bother much anymore.  

Ronzalpha201

redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 133!

redhamster121

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:17 pm
I like to play booty grab but I am not that great at it. Those dang red bubbles are attracted to me like magnets! xd  
Juri_000 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 629!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:44 pm
redhamster121
I like to play booty grab but I am not that great at it. Those dang red bubbles are attracted to me like magnets! xd

I know what you mean! The red bubbles love me too. But I do love to grab the booty whee  

Juri_000

Blind Hodd generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 69!

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:52 pm
Juri! My what a sailors mouth you got there! lol  
redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 256!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:33 pm
heart  

redhamster121

Blind Hodd generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 745!

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:33 am
so red how are you doing?  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items