Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
DO YOU THINK WE NEED MORE MODS? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MORE MODS?
  YES
  NO
View Results

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:41 pm
page two cleared. also, don't ban the ones who have donated yet. just focus on the ones who have not donated or posted.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:48 pm
Update:
page 1-3 cleared

member pages remaining: from 501 to 498

will do some more later. my wrist hurts a bit...  

Ronzalpha201

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Ronzalpha201
this is what i wrote as a reason for banning them. if you want to do the same, just copy and paste this following passage into the box asking why they are banned:

You were not active and have not made posts in this guild. Please pm us or apply to join guild if you wish to continue membership. There are still giveaway events here, so pm us if you want to rejoin.

Minor grammatical edit (LanceCalvis)

it good except one part they have to be invited once they are banned that can not reapply to join the guild gaia doesn't allow it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:38 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
Ronzalpha201
this is what i wrote as a reason for banning them. if you want to do the same, just copy and paste this following passage into the box asking why they are banned:

You were not active and have not made posts in this guild. Please pm us or apply to join guild if you wish to continue membership. There are still giveaway events here, so pm us if you want to rejoin.

Minor grammatical edit (LanceCalvis)

it good except one part they have to be invited once they are banned that can not reapply to join the guild gaia doesn't allow it

that's why they need to pm us. they can still access the guild, but just cannot join it as a member. therefore, they can still find our names.  

Ronzalpha201

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:16 pm
Cease fire for now. There are currently some members that have 0 posts. That sent me a pm. Then received another invite from me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:55 pm
woohoo! i wana help! i don't think more mods are neccesarry but you should have a bit of organization of jobs going on, give people specific jobs like recruiting or banning and such, that would definetly be more affective since people aren't all over the place handling all kinds of things, i'm not saying you have to, but i have had experience with running guilds and clans, and it seems to be a more effecient guild if you have many seperate ranks for each job, like head of recruiting and main poster. you have quite a roster of people, but some people forget they are in guilds or did in fact come for handouts and i fully aggree with people that have not contributed to the clan, i would do some donating if i could, but any time i try to it sends me to the gaia redirect page and i click the link and then it says the page doesn't exist, so if you could fix that i would do some donating, but untill thats fixed i can't do anything but post  

megadamasta

Generous Entrepreneur

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:48 pm
megadamasta
woohoo! i wana help! i don't think more mods are neccesarry but you should have a bit of organization of jobs going on, give people specific jobs like recruiting or banning and such, that would definetly be more affective since people aren't all over the place handling all kinds of things, i'm not saying you have to, but i have had experience with running guilds and clans, and it seems to be a more effecient guild if you have many seperate ranks for each job, like head of recruiting and main poster. you have quite a roster of people, but some people forget they are in guilds or did in fact come for handouts and i fully aggree with people that have not contributed to the clan, i would do some donating if i could, but any time i try to it sends me to the gaia redirect page and i click the link and then it says the page doesn't exist, so if you could fix that i would do some donating, but untill thats fixed i can't do anything but post

too many run-ons.....i'm getting a headache... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:53 pm
megadamasta

You shouldn't donate to the guild from the front page. If you want to make a donation to the guild. Make sure to send a trade to xxstratus_affectionxx.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

megadamasta

Generous Entrepreneur

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:08 pm
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta

was that really neccesary? i was just trying to throw out some ideas  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:03 pm
megadamasta
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta

lolz, sorry. became too much of a grammar nerd these days...and dronze definately would not tolerate that. i do respect your ideas though, but i certainly don't want you to be yelled at by dronze.  

Ronzalpha201

megadamasta

Generous Entrepreneur

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:13 pm
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta

lolz, sorry. became too much of a grammar nerd these days...and dronze definately would not tolerate that. i do respect your ideas though, but i certainly don't want you to be yelled at by dronze.

i see, well i don't neccesarily care what dronze and his perfection-complex says, the grammar has absolutely nothing to do with the idea  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:16 am
megadamasta
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta

i see, well i don't neccesarily care what dronze and his perfection-complex says, the grammar has absolutely nothing to do with the idea

hmm, ok, however your prefer it. lolz.  

Ronzalpha201

ShinBob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:58 pm
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta

You havn't respected his ideas at all.

And for the record you have s**t grammer as well. Sorry! Didn't want Dronze to have a go at you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:24 pm
ShinBob
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta
Ronzalpha201
megadamasta

You havn't respected his ideas at all.

And for the record you have s**t grammer as well. Sorry! Didn't want Dronze to have a go at you.

i admit it (if i didn't already), i don't capitalize that often b/c i speed type. also, please watch your language.  

Ronzalpha201

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:19 pm
i think this thread can be deleted here soon  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items