Gold!!!:33
View Results

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:58 pm
damien takes the covers off of his bed and places them on the floor between the two beds. "good night" damien kisses her forhead once more and lays on the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:05 pm
User Image

Megumi closed her eyes and told him. " Do you want me to turn off the lights" she asked him. She stared at him for five minutes. He caught her staring at him and she lied back down quickly but not to quick. He laughed at her. ":Man I'm such an idiot" she said and smacked herself on the face.
[[Calm <3]]

marshmallow blueberries

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:09 pm
"aww" damien kisses megumi n the forhead and stands up. "i will get the lights you just relax" as he says that megumi notices his fangs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:15 pm
User Image

Megumi thought she was going crazy but she did she saw the fangs. " Umm. . ." she said sofly but he heard her. She shaked her head and said. "Oh its nothing" she told him. Then he went back on the floor.

[[Calm <3]]

marshmallow blueberries

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm
damien closes his eyes and wispers "you know im a vampire right" he chuckels. "im in this school not only to learn acidemics but to learn to coexist with humans"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:38 pm
User Image

Megumi answered. " Umm. . . yes i know." she said softly to him. She shaked a little. " I saw your fangs right now when you turned off the lights." she told him.

[[Calm <3]]

marshmallow blueberries

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:41 pm
"well lets get some rest we have gym class in the morning" damien doses off wispering "good night my..." damien fell asleep  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:43 pm
User Image

All that she said was. " Goodnight ." she said dozing off too.

[[Calm <3]]

marshmallow blueberries

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:46 pm
the next morning damien wakes up gets dressed and then walks over to megumi's bed "megumi wake up its time to get ready for class" damien slightly shakes megumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:52 pm
User Image

Megumi woke up and asked him. " What time is it!! ." she asked him. He pointed at the clock. " Oh my god we are so late." she yelled. She ran to the bathroom and started changing. She ran out the door and went down to the stairs and went in the cafeteria.

[[Calm <3]]

marshmallow blueberries

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:56 pm
as megumi is walking ing to the cafateria damien grabs her arm and puts her on his back "what are you doing we have gym" damien runs as fast as he possibly an and drops megumi off at the girls changeing room. "see you outside" damien runs out to the field.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image

Megumi slaps herself again on the face. " Why are you so stupid Megumi." she said to herself. She walked to the changing room and started getting dressed. She ran outside and waved at Damien. She ran on the track and started to trip a little bit but Damien always helped her up. She was a little embarrassing that he always helped her up.

[[Embarrassed biggrin ]]

marshmallow blueberries

wild cherries laso

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:08 pm
damien sees megumi across the field about to fall on the ground "nooo!" damien runs across the field useing his vamprayic speed and catches megumi just befor she hits the ground. "are you ok "  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:16 pm
animanga101
User Image

Megumi didn't know that she almost fell. " My head." she said in pain. " Damien I see something but I don't know what it i-is. . ." she didn't after those words. Then she fainted in his arms.
[[OOC biggrin ]]

marshmallow blueberries

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas