Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chimpinator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:38 pm
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor
war_junky 91
LMAO. I think he forgot to figure in the fact that each state could basically hold its own against any army (this factors in every person with a gun). Especially the states with avid hunters. Hell right now if i started making phone calls i could have no less than fifty people in an hour in full camo armed with just about every gun type.

As Admiral Yamamoto said "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Damn right. Glad to know that we hold the same common knowledge of never starting a land war in China.

That's why everyone's waiting for our government to collapse ^__^
Isn't it nice to know that even when the government is in the midst of a massive collapse, they're STILL trying to disarm us?
It makes sense to me. If a civil war were to break out right now we could overthrow the government. If we were disarmed we probably could not.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:27 pm
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Unless I am mistaken the constitution guarantees that the government can't do d**k with our borders unless the states give the thumbs up. I strongly doubt all 50 states will let Obama divide them into 6 total states.

Yeah they could probably invade us, but rednecks with guns can hold their own. I feel sorry for California. Their gun laws will make the battle difficult for them.

Yeah... the road would be a hard one to AZ, or up north to re-enforce. Fres, thnk i could make my way out your way SHTF? I could use the friends.
I have more rifles than capable hands. I could use some more of said hands. On a related note, bring ammo. xd

Also, see you in Spanish class. I give you ONE GUESS whose b***h the southwest will be if this happens.
Chuck ******** Norris. That's who.

I'll grab as much ammo as I can and head your way. What calibers?  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:02 pm
Requiem6661
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Unless I am mistaken the constitution guarantees that the government can't do d**k with our borders unless the states give the thumbs up. I strongly doubt all 50 states will let Obama divide them into 6 total states.

Yeah they could probably invade us, but rednecks with guns can hold their own. I feel sorry for California. Their gun laws will make the battle difficult for them.

Yeah... the road would be a hard one to AZ, or up north to re-enforce. Fres, thnk i could make my way out your way SHTF? I could use the friends.
I have more rifles than capable hands. I could use some more of said hands. On a related note, bring ammo. xd

Also, see you in Spanish class. I give you ONE GUESS whose b***h the southwest will be if this happens.

I love how all of a sudden I'm Fort Fresnel. xd

Umm... .223 (>50 grain only), .303, .30-06, 7.62x39 (I'm just now realizing how many military rifles are in this house), 12 and 20 gauge, 9mm, .40, .45, .38/.357, and .22 if you want to eat rabbit. 12 gauge slugs if you want beef. If given the choice, don't pick 20 gauge over something else. That damn thing kicks like a beast even with target load in it. We've got some of all of this, but more is good.

I figure if SHTF, a community of tight-knit marksmen and survivalists is probably one of the best places to be. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:12 pm
Fresnel
Requiem6661
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Umm... .223 (>50 grain only), .303, .30-06, 7.62x39 (I'm just now realizing how many military rifles are in this house), 12 and 20 gauge, 9mm, .40, .45, .38/.357, and .22 if you want to eat rabbit. 12 gauge slugs if you want beef. If given the choice, don't pick 20 gauge over something else. That damn thing kicks like a beast even with target load in it. We've got some of all of this, but more is good.

I figure if SHTF, a community of tight-knit marksmen and survivalists is probably one of the best places to be. 3nodding
I heard that .410 shot shells are pretty much 20 gauge. If so would some 2 1/2 inch .410 shells work? I've got a couple hundred of them in the ammo safe for the derringer, but I don't think I'll be using it that much.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:12 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Requiem6661
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Desert_Fox_Rommel

I heard that .410 shot shells are pretty much 20 gauge. If so would some 2 1/2 inch .410 shells work? I've got a couple hundred of them in the ammo safe for the derringer, but I don't think I'll be using it that much.
20 gauge = .615 caliber. BIG difference.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:39 am
ok  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:31 pm
Also, this guy was talking about how the country's collapse is evident to him because of all the gay men and how many people are in prison.

I guess we should apologize because we don't execute a large number of our prisoners like China does, and as for the gay men thing, notice how he said d**k about lesbians.

But you know, maybe we should start executing them and throwing their bodies in a hole. It'd be less expensive and if we put it on the hush hush we will have a lower prison population which, if used correctly, will make us look better.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:49 pm
OberFeldwebel
Also, this guy was talking about how the country's collapse is evident to him because of all the gay men and how many people are in prison.

I guess we should apologize because we don't execute a large number of our prisoners like China does, and as for the gay men thing, notice how he said d**k about lesbians.

But you know, maybe we should start executing them and throwing their bodies in a hole. It'd be less expensive and if we put it on the hush hush we will have a lower prison population which, if used correctly, will make us look better.
Personally, I think we should just release non-violent criminals, and slap a huge fine and maybe some social penalties on them as well (community service, garnished wages, maybe temporary revocation of some rights...). I mean, Martha Stewart wasn't a threat to society. She didn't physically harm anyone, nor did she run any sort of risk of doing so. There was no need to keep her isolated from society. Just give her a gargantuan fine and send her on her way.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 pm
OberFeldwebel

That would be too big of a problem. If we do that the people will complain too much and the world will make a big deal. People like to talk and in America people WILL talk. China is pretty good at keeping the people quiet. You shoot your mouth off and you disappear. America isn't like that. On the flip side do you want your government to have that power? Especially with who is in charge right now? I don't know what China's gun laws are like, but I suspect that disarming the public would be necessary before you can silence them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel

That would be too big of a problem. If we do that the people will complain too much and the world will make a big deal. People like to talk and in America people WILL talk. China is pretty good at keeping the people quiet. You shoot your mouth off and you disappear. America isn't like that. On the flip side do you want your government to have that power? Especially with who is in charge right now? I don't know what China's gun laws are like, but I suspect that disarming the public would be necessary before you can silence them.

Yeah, I suppose it could be corrupted.
Balls.
Same with everything though.  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:33 pm
rofl

Ok so a couple days ago I was riding in the car with my grandpa. He was saying that the government was screwing the public over with all these "gold coins" advertised on tv since they are only gold plated.

1. If they had a quarter made of solid gold there is no way they could or would sell it for only $20. Production would cost more than retail would bring in.

2. The government is screwing the people over? No way! surprised It seems like just about every government in the history of governments has screwed their people over. This isn't exactly a new concept. Our government has been doing it for a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:16 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
rofl

Ok so a couple days ago I was riding in the car with my grandpa. He was saying that the government was screwing the public over with all these "gold coins" advertised on tv since they are only gold plated.

1. If they had a quarter made of solid gold there is no way they could or would sell it for only $20. Production would cost more than retail would bring in.

2. The government is screwing the people over? No way! surprised It seems like just about every government in the history of governments has screwed their people over. This isn't exactly a new concept. Our government has been doing it for a long time.

It's not just screwing over people, that uh 'gold coin' just screws over the stupid people that think it's solid gold.

What karat is it? 12? 24?
Probably just 12.

Just idiots profiteering off idiots stupidity and Obamamania.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff