Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:23 pm
I think it's hilarious that you came in here complaining about how gun nuts love to ogle you, and now you've got US demanding pictures, SO WE CAN OGLE YOU.

Self-fulfilling prophecy, I tells ya.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:44 pm
Fresnel
I think it's hilarious that you came in here complaining about how gun nuts love to ogle you, and now you've got US demanding pictures, SO WE CAN OGLE YOU.

Except I'm clean, and young mrgreen  

uryu ishida

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 pm
uryu ishida
Fresnel

Except I'm clean, and young mrgreen
Dirty old men have no age limit. My brother is living proof of this.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 pm
I respect her, and want to know more about her.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:49 am
Inquisitor Brock

What, like her cup size?

... ok, yeah that was terrible.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:00 am
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock

What, like her cup size?

... ok, yeah that was terrible.
Especially since she already told us. xd

Personally, I would have gone with "does the carpet match the drapes?", but I think I've been around my brother a little too long.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Cleveland Steamroller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:43 am
Fresnel

Hey, it's all in good humor wink On the other hand, when I'm selling guns I try to be professional but it's a little hard to keep myself from slapping some people. Especially when the owner turns the temp. down to 59 ******** DEGREES FAHRENHEIT scream He always claims that he's too hot but I swear he does it just to make my nipples hard stare

Ober: 34D, there, ya happy now? xd

Fres: Well, it does match, but I shave wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:53 am
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

Hey, it's all in good humor wink On the other hand, when I'm selling guns I try to be professional but it's a little hard to keep myself from slapping some people. Especially when the owner turns the temp. down to 59 ******** DEGREES FAHRENHEIT scream He always claims that he's too hot but I swear he does it just to make my nipples hard stare

Hawt.

Yes, I'm "that guy" who does the single word sentences to everything like this.  

uryu ishida

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:14 am
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

On the flip side, when the temperature's at 60°, you have a valid excuse to wear a light jacket. 3nodding

And since you said that, I now feel obligated to ask exactly what color said drapes are. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 am
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

On the flip side, when the temperature's at 60°, you have a valid excuse to wear a light jacket. 3nodding

And since you said that, I now feel obligated to ask exactly what color said drapes are. xd
I think pictars are in order.  

uryu ishida

MasterSergeant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:14 pm
Cleveland Steamroller

I say again, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

Well, I was only joking but.. yeah.

Huh, so it's quite nipply in the store eh?

Well, the guy is running a business and if doing stuff like that generates more sales then... the job is done, albeit in less than ethical or moral means.

Response from you to Fresnel:
surprised

Hey, do you have any Webley Mk VIs?  

OberFeldwebel

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:51 pm
Yay boobs ^__^

On a more serious note, this might sound silly, but maybe drape a towel over your shoulder? It'll let the shells roll right off maybe  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:52 pm
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

I'm a brunette, you do the math wink

Ober: Nope. I don't even know what that is.  

Cleveland Steamroller

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:05 pm
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

I'm a brunette, you do the math wink

Ober: Nope. I don't even know what that is.

Oh, it's an English revolver chambered in .455 Webley or some cylinders were cut to accept .45 ACP.
I'm looking for one in either, since you can get the cylinder and barrel for either caliber online.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff