Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:51 pm
She went to the back finishing up her work on the holographic lava lamp.
When it turned on it would not only form lava lamps but spray pictures of the anthro ancestors across a room.

Her hand hovered above it sealing off the glass.

" Hmm how so?" she called back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:02 pm
His eyes wandered to the Lava lamp, it was just so hypnotizing. He then concentrated back on her. He let out a big sigh. "Ok, I guess it not that bad but...its pretty embarassing! Its...Brandon..." He said in a low voice and looked at the floor hoping she wouldn't laugh. He continued to stack.  

kuromeruneko

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:07 pm
From Navo's cafe he was thrown out the window by a well built tiger male, he landed on his back and held his sides"What was that for ya!" the tiger growled"my girl was eyeing you when I was talking to her" he kicked him and took the little goat girl in his arms and walked off leaving Navo on the floor surrounded by broken glass"I really should start bringing a gun to work"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:19 pm
User Name: XxDarkmoonxXx
Name: Seraph
Anthro Race: Red/Artic fox
Job surprised wns and works in a new flower job (Don't judge me! Besides, what town doesn't need a florist)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Well, seraph has lived here all his life, he has had a..rough life, between cray dad killing his sister and him killing said father, other than that he lives his life to the fullest, he can be..girly, but he doesn't care, oh! background right, well after years of saving up, he finnaly got himself the flower shop and well, he helped brighten up the town Yah~ not much else other than there is a SSP walther 22 pistol and a amithyst dagger above his register in the store  

LunaFoxxx

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 pm
Seraph walked up to the door of his flower shop, everything was in order, he unlocked the door and walked in, it smelt of fresh cut roses and various other flowers, he sat a vase outside full of colorful flowers and turned on the lights, he started watering the flowers, humming a tune he heard earlyer "Ah..hello darlings~ I hope you liked that!" he smiled and sat stood behind his counter, admiring the fact that just last week he opened his dream job up for himself  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:34 pm
" That's not an unusual name for an Anthro."
" Do you have a nickname?"
She patted his head.
" O good lord." She peered out and say the bunny boy on the ground.
" Hey watch teh shop for me."
She walked over to him.

" You ok?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:34 pm
He finished stacking the shelve. "Done." He said quietly, he turned to Sophi, waiting for his next job.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:37 pm
She shouted back before she left.
" Just watch shop and clean up."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:39 pm
Navo slowly but surely got to his feet"ya am fine"he coughed a trickle of blood going from his head down the side of his face"I better get back to work, got to clean up this glass"he walked to the cafe only to land on one knee"Why does this happen everyday..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:42 pm
She walked up to him and helped him up. Putting his arm over her shoulder.
" Come on I'll help you get cleaned up."
" What happened anyways?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:44 pm
He sighed"the usual, some chick cant keep her eye off me then her overgrown muscle head boyfriend gets a fit and am thrown out the window, I mean seriously thats the fifth window this week"he sighed...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:47 pm
" Oh well bunnies are cute," she chuckled . " But I'm sorry come on." She helped him to the back employ bathroom and grabbed some napkins cleaning off the blood.

" I think you might need to invest in some protection."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:47 pm
"Sure" He screamed back at Sophi as he watched her bolt out of the shop. When she was gone, he grabbed a broom and started to sweep. Hmm, she didnt laugh at my name...A smile went over his face and he sweeped the rest of the dust to one side of the room. He grabbed a dust pan and threw the dust into a garbage pale. His left ear twitched. "What is with all that noise outside?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm
Navo looked at her"thanks for the help, but after awhile you get use to it"he took of his apron and rubbed his side"I usually put up a fight but tiger boy took me by surprise today"he coughed holding his side...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 pm
" You sure you're ok?" She leaned her head to side with a worried look.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff