Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:25 pm
I'm going under....

~Put your ear close to your soul and listen hard. *anonymous*

~I must be cruel, only to be kind: Thus bad begins and worse remains behind. *Shakespeare*

~If they rip my arms off, I'll kick them to death. If they rip my legs off, I'll bite them to death. If they rip my head off, I'll stare them to death. And if they gouge my eyes out, I'll curse them from beyond the grave! *Naruto*

~We are all Devils and Angels. It's only in a matter of which one you want to be or show the most. You can't hide your evil forever, neither can you hide your good. *game king zero*

~...and with everything.....yet knowing..that when i cry..my eyes bleed sin; Will you still love me? Forever? Till the end?
*game king zero*

falling forever....

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:19 pm
"and boom goes the dynamite."  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

hazel843

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:51 am
"Luke I am your Father" oh come on I had to do that  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:54 am
hazel843
"Luke I am your Father" oh come on I had to do that

*slow clapping* at least you had the guts to do it  

draconas88

Invisible Citizen

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:42 pm
“Well, we'll not risk another frontal assault. That rabbit's dynamite.”

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying,'O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:10 pm
"Don't peak under the godly man-skirt!" scream  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Chibi_Momoe

Sparkly Fairy

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:09 pm
If This Be A Dream May I Never Be Woken Let Me Treasure Each Moment Every Word That Is Spoken

Only When We Are Afraid Do We Begin To Live

If You Can Make A Girl Laugh You Can Make Her Do Anything heart

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:53 pm
"Mooaaa...."

From a book in the discworld series. Best. Line. Ever.  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

draconas88

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:25 am
"Those of us who don't believe in science are being attacked by forces we don't understand...like momentum, acceleration, and gravity."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:42 am
"Is that bad for us?"

"The whole floor is covered in explosives"

"Bad for us"  

hazel843

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:48 am
Agnes Nitt - "Well, (realising that Christine isn't really listening) my father is the emperor of Klatch and my mother is a small tray of raspberry puddings."

Christine - "That's very interesting!! What do you think of my new dress?!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:52 pm
The_Witch_Aryllia
Agnes Nitt - "Well, (realising that Christine isn't really listening) my father is the emperor of Klatch and my mother is a small tray of raspberry puddings."

Christine - "That's very interesting!! What do you think of my new dress?!"

Oh god, I read that and couldn't stop laughing.

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
- Lewis Carroll

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.”
-Collin Raye

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.”
-Neil Gaiman

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
-Neil Gaiman

“ `Oh my God, Dad, my friends are coming over, you're not allowed to speak to them,' ”
-Neil Gaiman

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we're doing it.”
-Neil Gaiman

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr Seuss

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
-Dr Seuss

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
-Dr Seuss

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
-Dr Seuss

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
-Dr Seuss

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own.
And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.”
-Dr Seuss

“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”
-Dr Seuss

“You are you. Now, isn't that pleasant?”
-Dr Seuss

“You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”
-Dr Seuss  

JustAPoisonApple

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:05 pm
"He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt, and his only mission each time he went up was to come down alive."

-- Catch 22 Chapter 3, pg. 38 (best book ever to come out of the WW2 market?)

YOSSARIAN LIVES!!
Sorry, I had to... can't help it... I read the authors comment before I read the book....  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff