Your Character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:07 pm
My main Fallout character is currently lv. 22 (because of the updates). He looks like the avatar I currently have, my Karma is at max goodness level - and I got the sunglasses after brutally beating up Mr. Burke in Megaton >_>

He's best at lock-picking (maxed to 100) has a Strength and Agility of 9 and is fairly good with small guns, repair and melee weapons. The one huge downfall is that he's VERY stupid with computers sweatdrop I can't even hack an easy computer! (points are at 22 ).

My Favourite Perks I got for my FO3 character were Mysterious Stranger, Child at Heart and Animal Friend (lv2). Animal Friend and Mysterious Stranger have saved me too many times to count. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:13 am
Haratio TaFotter
My character is level 20, and so evil that I make Satan cry himself to sleep at night. My two highest stats (100) wound up being Small and Big Guns, so between those two I can handle just about anyone in the game. My second highest stats were Medicine and Repair, both at 80. I guess when they raise the level cap (or at least i think they will in the last expansion) I should probably put more points into Speech, Barter, and Lockpick, my lowest skills.
i have a hundred speech and lockpick  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

O-ORan-ChanO-O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 pm
My character is lvl 30 and I have good Karmaand all of my skills are 100 but I usually use my hacking small guns and big guns biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:04 pm
My character is Mr.T

Plain and simple.

Level 30, and I got everything, 100 everything except explosives, and I punch everything.  

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Swymco

Amateur Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:27 pm
I'm level 15 so far and have maxed out Laser Weapons and Lock Pick. I like to get a Critical Hit from a Sneak Attack and just watch any problems get turned into ash.

I have relatively low health, so I carry a lot of Stimpacks on me at all times.

The next character I make is going to have a much bigger emphasis on Big Guns, my Big Guns skill is only 23 on this character right now.

I'm also just one mission away before I can start using Power Armor, that looks like it's going to be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:42 am
i have very good karma
my title is: Protector 3nodding  

fictiveUniverse

Profitable Hunter

FireKunai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:27 pm
Well, with the one I'm using just now, I'm at level 20 with good Karma (I don't like being bad. Daddy James taught me better sweatdrop )

I have 100 repair skills, speech and small guns. My character can't hack, sneak or pick locks to save herself. Literally. The Chinese stealth suit is wasted on me.

I'm currently exploring Point Lookout with a rather confused Colonel Autumn (WTF?)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:44 pm
So now that I have finished my evil character and started my neutral character haha, I have more to say.

Evil character is a lvl 30, with either Enclave hellfire armour,or the winterized T51-b power armour, most of my skills are in the 100 range due to finding all the bobble heads and all the skill books plus since I have the DLCS the lvl cap raised so I could put more stuff in haha. I have killed anything that moved, except for a few people and ghouls oh how I enjoy their company. I normally use a assult riffle,victory riffle, gausse riffle, tesla cannon, then either the laser mini gun or vegance, my mele weapon of choice is either the auto axe or jig weis shock sword.

My neutral is only a lvl 15 lol, being neutral is a difficult thing.  

johnny blackk
Captain

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:07 am
my main character his name is carmine he's level 17 has been maxed out on two skills i don't remeber which ones though and hes decked out in enclave tesla armor sporting a deathcalw gauntlet  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:07 am
My character's called scurr. He's level 30, 100 in repair, energy weapons (I think) and something else. I can't be bothered to check right now. Anyhoo, I usually parade him around in a dirty Chinese jumpsuit and confederate hat.  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:25 pm
In case you are wondering , I have a picture.
I got the Broken steel DLC and I'm a level 26: Agent of Chaos  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am
My main Character : Jaeson Inez Ernah

- Town Badass
- Owner of tenpenny tower
- Master of Deathclaws
- Cannibal
- Deatroyer of Megaton and Vault 101...

User Image  

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

Veteran Ranger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:35 am
I am Lvl 30, with neutral karma
I always wear the Winterised T-15B armor (never degrades EVER)
I always use the gausse rifle and Infiltrator.
Followers are Charon and Sergeant R-L3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:02 pm
Great Karma, Ranger Battle Armor, Lucky Shades, Cowboy hat, and enough ammo to turn a Behemoth into swiss cheese... <(^.^)>  

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

rundas93

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:55 am
my character=chuck norris. enuf sed.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff