Firearm Misidenification RAGE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:04 pm
Sidal
It's actually kinda funny, but I was watchin' an old sci-fi series First Wave, and one of the antagonistic Gua characters Joshua had the Kel-Tec SUB-2000. Use of it was supurb, for the few scenes with it. Only aspect I thought was unusual was in Season 1, Episode 21, "The Aftertime," which there was a scene of him with the SUB-2000 slung under-arm almost like one of those coat holsters that detectives have. I'll try to get a screen-cap of it when I can.

EDIT: if anyone knows how to screencap with WMP11 or a program that'll let me, PM me. Apparently I can turn a .bmp into an all-seeing window into what media I have playing directly behind any window I have open (including Firefox and My Docs)

I use hypersnap, but unless you bought the license (like i did) you get two huge marks with hypersnap on the picture. And the license is like thirty dollars, but i tell you i love that program, is usefull as hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:21 pm
Sidal
It's actually kinda funny, but I was watchin' an old sci-fi series First Wave, and one of the antagonistic Gua characters Joshua had the Kel-Tec SUB-2000. Use of it was supurb, for the few scenes with it. Only aspect I thought was unusual was in Season 1, Episode 21, "The Aftertime," which there was a scene of him with the SUB-2000 slung under-arm almost like one of those coat holsters that detectives have. I'll try to get a screen-cap of it when I can.

EDIT: if anyone knows how to screencap with WMP11 or a program that'll let me, PM me. Apparently I can turn a .bmp into an all-seeing window into what media I have playing directly behind any window I have open (including Firefox and My Docs)

There's a way... but I can't really remember...

Try this:

Go to tools then options,
Go into Performance then Advanced,
Make sure Use overlays is unchecked in Video Acceleration and in DVD video.
Click ok and you should be able to get screen caps by using printscreen and pasting them into whatever image editor you use.  

OberFeldwebel

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:53 pm
Today I was at the gun show, and I saw these kinds with their guardian I guess, and they were under 15. Likely 12-13 if that.

They were picking up knives, and they looked like they were gonna pick up a semi auto mac 10 knock off. The fat one kept screaming, 'It's an Uzi!"

The same fat kid was showing his friend what he thought was an extendable baton. It was actually an extendable magnet, and he was about to hit his friend with it.
The fat kid also started to take a samurai sword out of it's sheath while saying, 'Let's sword fight, I'll totally beat you!"

If he'd tried to pick up a gun, after acting so stupid, I'd have called him out on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:11 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Flowergirl0
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
*ahem*
http://www.surplusrifleforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=75054

I must agree, they probably did it on purpose.
A .308 AK? This sounds familiar...

User Image

It's cuz the .308, and 7.62x52 are the same round and people don't understand the difference between 7.62x52 and 7.62x39.
Still DEA agents are supposed to know about drugs not guns.
*twitch* It's x51.

Yeah, and the BATF is supposed to know about alcohol, tobacco, and firearms. But HERE THEY ARE, regulating "explosives". The asshats made you build a BUNKER to store model rocket engines in until earlier this month. It was overturned as a gross abuse of power they didn't have. 3nodding

Either way though, they're a law enforcement agency. If they're going to be dealing with guns, they should have a FAINT idea what the ******** they're talking about, and they shouldn't have ALL gotten it wrong.
Wow a whole millimeter off. That's horrible! gonk

Nah... I still say it should be a convenience store...

ALSO:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If this wasnt shot as a joke, this deserves *facepalm*  

Anima_Raptor

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:20 am
Inquisitor Brock
Today I was at the gun show, and I saw these kinds with their guardian I guess, and they were under 15. Likely 12-13 if that.

They were picking up knives, and they looked like they were gonna pick up a semi auto mac 10 knock off. The fat one kept screaming, 'It's an Uzi!"

The same fat kid was showing his friend what he thought was an extendable baton. It was actually an extendable magnet, and he was about to hit his friend with it.
The fat kid also started to take a samurai sword out of it's sheath while saying, 'Let's sword fight, I'll totally beat you!"

If he'd tried to pick up a gun, after acting so stupid, I'd have called him out on it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff