Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have a trademark?
  Yeah, mainly in my music.
  Yeah, in my fashion.
  Yeah, in my art.
  All of the above.
  What are you talking about? All goths are the same. ( me: -.-; )
  Not really, whatever's the season.
  No
View Results

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:11 pm
Corvus lullaby
I yell "Rape" behind people I don't like.
Why?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 am
OK for me it is my music my art that I draw and my collar (yes like a cat collar don't judge) , rings etc.  

Demon_Kings_Angel

Hesitant Smoker

AngelusSilenti

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:31 pm
The pewter ring I wear with the words 'meus opus magnus' inscribed on it, and perhaps the diversity of music I listen to. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:39 pm
my ring and necklaces all have skulls and i love the grim reaper  

pain of lust

Hickey Quinn

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:39 pm
My is the fact i always wear black shirt with a black jacket under it and they all have to with vampires . also in have a black jacket that from the 4 harry potter movie and i only one in my whole school to have one. so people call me harry potter girl and that is how people spot me . it is my favorite jacket i wear all the time. Harry potter girl lives on!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:43 pm
Teachidoll
My trademark is my gothic looking cross.
And also i have a tee that says I love vampires i wear that all the time.  

Teachidoll

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:57 am
I ain't goth, I'm metal, but I'm very much a laid back shirt and jeans kinda guy, I would say my trademark style, is the inherant lack of a trademark style.

I'm a firm believer in communicating ideas with speech and getting to know someone based on interaction, not having to make a visual statement to declare yourself as being unique because your insecure in your status as part of the "alt" scene.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:56 pm
Rellik San
I ain't goth, I'm metal, but I'm very much a laid back shirt and jeans kinda guy, I would say my trademark style, is the inherant lack of a trademark style.

I'm a firm believer in communicating ideas with speech and getting to know someone based on interaction, not having to make a visual statement to declare yourself as being unique because your insecure in your status as part of the "alt" scene.
Finally. I was waiting for a response like this for awhile...

Oh, welcome back. smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:13 am
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

Finally. I was waiting for a response like this for awhile...

Oh, welcome back. smile

Well you know me, I always deliver something of worth.

And glad to be back. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:00 pm
Rellik San

Very nice, I agree. However, I dress as I do simply put, because I like it. It feels nice, and of course, some of the reactions that come along with it are an extra little tasty bonus. But, it is insulting when people automatically assume you are a shallow person because you are visually expressive. In fact, when they jump to conclusions and you try to explain how they hold so blindly to this childish statement, not even willing to consider they might be wrong, and maybe they themselves are shallow for jumping to such conclusions. 3nodding By the way, metal dude, awesome. Those are a bit more rare now than they use to be, and I am very happy to have met another one, so bless you child ^^ that is wonderful.  

Angel of the End

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:11 am
Angel of the End
Rellik San

Very nice, I agree. However, I dress as I do simply put, because I like it. It feels nice, and of course, some of the reactions that come along with it are an extra little tasty bonus. But, it is insulting when people automatically assume you are a shallow person because you are visually expressive. In fact, when they jump to conclusions and you try to explain how they hold so blindly to this childish statement, not even willing to consider they might be wrong, and maybe they themselves are shallow for jumping to such conclusions. 3nodding By the way, metal dude, awesome. Those are a bit more rare now than they use to be, and I am very happy to have met another one, so bless you child ^^ that is wonderful.
Well I wouldn't say my point was indeed shallow, it was merely stating if your truly goth, why do you need to dress extrovertly everyday? Don't get me wrong, if your going to a club or a concert, thats fair enough, its just I'm kinda tired of people in full romanti-goth gear, complaining because they get called f*****t on the way to their local store. Well of course your gonna be insulted you're drawingf the negative attentions to yourself because you got dressed up to do what? walk down the street and buy some cheetos and 7up.

I don't know its just something I can't wrap my head around and the only reason I say for fully gothing out to do everyday things, is because you are insecure and want to shout to the world about what you are. But mind you I suppose I can also respect the "no compromises" view point, as I never compromised about my long hair and "moljnir up your a**" shirt. razz  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:51 pm
i have two:

a pointy craccked heart with devil horns and the egyptian ankh  

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:05 pm
My tattoo.
I don't think of it as a trademark but more as something that is distinctly me.
It's of Stitch.
Everyone thinks I'm an idiot for getting it but they don't understand the deep bond I share with him.
I mean...in essence he and I are exactly the same. We're just lost in space looking for where we belong and ******** s**t up along the way.
Here's a picture.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:52 pm
my trademark is in my art. it's a flower with many layers, and i usually draw vines wrapping around it. i also do swords. neutral  

666_bloody_rose_666

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces