Fabulous Monster

Dapper Codger

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:55 am

O_____________O~!!!!
I seriously would have a hard time believing this if I didn't know how batshit insane some people (especially girls...) can get when they think they've been insulted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:35 am
personaly i think they all suck. we should put them on a barge and burn it at sea. they're a pleauge on the vampire subculture.

i have more precise reasons as to why exactly i believe these things out side of the general juvenile nature of the writing (yes i know they were written for teens) but it would make for a long post. if someone wants to argue/debate it with me then sure i'll share them.

and yes, I have read the book and i found it hilarious  

Milo-Bveyele

Milo-Bveyele

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 am
Fabulous Monster

that's just freakin insane, all over an opinion  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:16 pm
Honestly, I'm a little skeptic myself of some of the stories, but being a victim(well, for two seconds anyway, let's just say after that THEY were the victims) of the Twihard myself, I know they can be quite the bother.  

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Lolita Dinosaur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:07 pm
*jumping in after being a long term lurker*

I dislike the books and the series. I couldn't even finish the first chapter. Bella is really unlikeable. both my best friends are big fans. only one will listen to my arguments against the series and respect my opinion. the other always cuts in with "NO NO It's not like that!..."
some people...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:12 pm
They weren't the worst things I've read, but they weren't exactly fantastic. I had time to kill and nothing better to read at the time so I read them. Of the four, I thought the middle two were the better than the first and last. The ending to the last one was bad; deus ex machina anyone?  

AngelusSilenti

pain of lust

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:28 pm
love the frist book need to read new moon too  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:37 pm
Milo-Bveyele
personaly i think they all suck. we should put them on a barge and burn it at sea. they're a plague on the vampire subculture. literature and culture in general.

i have more precise reasons as to why exactly i believe these things out side of the general juvenile nature of the writing (yes i know they were written for teens) but it would make for a long post. if someone wants to argue/debate it with me then sure i'll share them.

Fixed.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:03 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Milo-Bveyele
personaly i think they all suck. we should put them on a barge and burn it at sea. they're a plague on the vampire subculture. literature and culture in general. life itself.

Fixed.

Fixed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:14 pm
Luv the books, got lots of details and never leaves a thing out.... The movie was between ok & great.... sumthings were confusing and kinda lost but otherwise [action] was great.  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

sugarcoatedlies

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:52 am
Hate these books and I'm a teenage girl. I've written crappy fan fics better than Twilight. Though in reality, Twilight itself is a fanfic about vampires. Smeyer totally self inserted her self in there.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:48 pm
I'm a twilighter.i don't like how it ended I think she could'ev wrote more.The movie was actually ok.Rob is adorable.  

Teachidoll

Uhfjbftydghjvh

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:04 pm
I've tried to read the book, but I didn't like it that much. Nor did I like the movie too much. And the fanbase is really annoying.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:48 am
i didn't like either...i just don't like it..but i can't stand all the hype and the obsession that i see on a daily basis  

Willie-John[Abomination]

Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces