Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Real MMO's that you play? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 am
Tsukasa to Kytes
Yunachan2
Tsukasa to Kytes
Someone's making a real online 'The World'.

Not official, but still AWESUM.

That's what I'm gonna be playin'
No head-things, but it's still kewl, right?

Sorry I'm so illiterate today. xD

Ooh, who, where? eek
I know this is the wrong place for this but still.. I have a hard time understanding most of these threads and MMO sites... sweatdrop

Well, it's coming in May on Cyberconnects.com
Which is basically a fansite, but not entirely. They make online games. >>;

I vaguely remember these guys. If it's who I'm thinking of, the guy in charge is a code stealing f*****t.

If it's not, then good on them for trying something interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:04 pm
[Dill]
Tsukasa to Kytes
Yunachan2
Tsukasa to Kytes
Someone's making a real online 'The World'.

Not official, but still AWESUM.

That's what I'm gonna be playin'
No head-things, but it's still kewl, right?

Sorry I'm so illiterate today. xD

Ooh, who, where? eek
I know this is the wrong place for this but still.. I have a hard time understanding most of these threads and MMO sites... sweatdrop

Well, it's coming in May on Cyberconnects.com
Which is basically a fansite, but not entirely. They make online games. >>;

I vaguely remember these guys. If it's who I'm thinking of, the guy in charge is a code stealing f*****t.

If it's not, then good on them for trying something interesting.
I don't think it is.... they seemed like nice people. ^^  

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Zigirus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:44 pm
Tsukasa to Kytes
Zigirus
XxGrieverxX
Avant Mort
User Image

I used to play RO on the Blackout Server.
But I got tired of it.

What's RO? :0
/retarded

I believe they are refering to Ragnorok Online.

So, as the original poster of this thread, i havn't made a post in a while. Believe it or not, cause i've been too busy playing an MMO XD. Got back into FFXI. Most i've been on gaia to do is feed my fish, check my daily chances, and check up on some things for my girlfriend when she needs it :3

Also, reading the topic i caught wind of a possible "The World" MMO <.< Yeah, definately interested in that. I looked around the site and havn't seen a release date for it yet, have they ever given any indication when that might be?
at http://www.cyberconnects.com/ it'll come early May.
I know, it's not an official site. ^^

On a further note, I just started playing Pokemon again, and I'm naming all my characters after Dot Hack and Final Fantasy characters.

Also, I got book two of Dot Hack//XXXX today, and I found an extremely cute picture of Elk. 8D

Pokemon you say? lol, On the DS? i havn't gotten to play against anyone with my team i took 2 weeks to build. Would love to finally use them (I did this like a year ago..."Yay i built an awesome team, now what?" lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:37 pm
Mostly Flyff and Diablo II. I can't wait for Diablo III to come out!1!!! D:

I don't even want to try playing Luna Online. The graphics are way to cutesy and I don't like playing a 5 year old.

I've played a bit of Mega Ten, but I got annoyed because of your walking speed and the battling. I just..don't really like it that much. It just seems slow. I've also played Aspereta, the Alpha version of the game and then Illutia was the beta version which I played more. It's actually a fun game, even though the graphics suck. I still even talk to this guy I met on there back when I was like in 5th grade or something. heart I used to think Trickster Online was really fun too, until they released a new version or something and my character got deleted.

Perfect World isn't that fun to me though. D: The battling/grinding sucks same with the spawns. I love the graphics to death, but I get too distracted by them. XD; That's kinda my fault but oh well.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:05 am
Zigirus
Tsukasa to Kytes
Zigirus
XxGrieverxX
Avant Mort
User Image

I used to play RO on the Blackout Server.
But I got tired of it.

What's RO? :0
/retarded

I believe they are refering to Ragnorok Online.

So, as the original poster of this thread, i havn't made a post in a while. Believe it or not, cause i've been too busy playing an MMO XD. Got back into FFXI. Most i've been on gaia to do is feed my fish, check my daily chances, and check up on some things for my girlfriend when she needs it :3

Also, reading the topic i caught wind of a possible "The World" MMO <.< Yeah, definately interested in that. I looked around the site and havn't seen a release date for it yet, have they ever given any indication when that might be?
at http://www.cyberconnects.com/ it'll come early May.
I know, it's not an official site. ^^

On a further note, I just started playing Pokemon again, and I'm naming all my characters after Dot Hack and Final Fantasy characters.

Also, I got book two of Dot Hack//XXXX today, and I found an extremely cute picture of Elk. 8D

Pokemon you say? lol, On the DS? i havn't gotten to play against anyone with my team i took 2 weeks to build. Would love to finally use them (I did this like a year ago..."Yay i built an awesome team, now what?" lol)
Yep. On the DS. I'm going to beat all the gyms(duh.) before anything else. Training~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:15 pm
Haha!
I'm on Dofus.

My character is named Elk-kun, and my account is "Cra-caster". My brother's extra account.  

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Wolfhawk13

Friendly Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:21 am
For all you RPers, PlaneShift is a good one. Still really under some heavy duty work but it is really good. A 3D MMORPG that you do not have to pay to play! and it is available for mac! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:06 am
I play S4 League, Grand Chase, and Perfect World (International).
I want to try Dream of Mirror Online, Shaiya Online, and Angels Online...But my computer sucks. XD

In reference to you all talking about CyberConnects.com...
My registration there was March 31, 2007, 10:26:04 PM. (Lul)
I'm a veteran of that site, and have played the game they had up before. It was 2D.
I can't recall if this version is going to be 3D or if they scrapped it and are going to bring back the 2D version on community request.

Joseph Stacko, the head of the community, has been suspected of stealing code from other places- but there isn't significant evidence to support that as far as I can tell.

The community in itself is fairly welcoming. We have one moderator who is a bit of a jerk, but he helps you out if you absolutely need it, and the rest of the community has stuck around for quite some time.

There is also ANOTHER person named Sam Gray at Fate Must Die Studios working on a 3D version of The World. I used to work for him. I highly suggest registering at both locations and keeping a close eye on both.

I'm Haruko_Haruhara on CC, and Haruko on FMD.

Links:
http://fatemustdie.com/forums/index.php?act=idx
www.cyberconnects.com  

The Propagation - Magus

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:40 pm
My first MMO was ToonTown (lulz) as Knuckles Thunderfoot:
I played the prototype and became a member, but there was
just so little to do that I mastered the game easily and decided
to drop my membership.

I used to play Runescape as ElkAshimoro;
However, I became a member, got bored with the game and
dropped the account. When I wanted to pick it back up again,
it locked me out because when I dropped the membership, I
was in a member-only area. It locked up the game for me.

Now, I play nothing.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces