Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
Zombie Plan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:19 pm
Silly Secksi Sasuke
+My Plan+

I don't think I live near him. I live all the way out here in Oklahoma. I would stock up on weapons and stuff. Have an underground bunker filled with food and other supplies. Then when the zombies come, I'll be ready. I'll have spot light's up that when they step into them, it will shoot flames at them, burning them to a crisp. I would have shot guns and every other weapon you could think of. And if people need to be saved, well to bad. If they're not my friends they can die. I don't want to be infected.

I'll have an escape plan. I'll probably be on the run. I'll be looking for T-Bird. If he turns infected-like he says all the time he will-, I'll just kill him. Cuz, he said he would come after me. I don't want to be bit by him. He scares me.
I'll beat him with pills when he comes near me.

hey wait who said I would become infected and chase you down I would not even be infected and still chase you down I already said your my first target (even though your not a zombie) you would still be a target the only reason why is because I would chase you down and get you to join up with me then we can go try to see what became of our other friends depends if I chase you down and stop you from running away would you join me in fighting them?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:11 pm
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
+My Plan+

I don't think I live near him. I live all the way out here in Oklahoma. I would stock up on weapons and stuff. Have an underground bunker filled with food and other supplies. Then when the zombies come, I'll be ready. I'll have spot light's up that when they step into them, it will shoot flames at them, burning them to a crisp. I would have shot guns and every other weapon you could think of. And if people need to be saved, well to bad. If they're not my friends they can die. I don't want to be infected.

I'll have an escape plan. I'll probably be on the run. I'll be looking for T-Bird. If he turns infected-like he says all the time he will-, I'll just kill him. Cuz, he said he would come after me. I don't want to be bit by him. He scares me.

Hey, wait, who said I would become infected and chase you down? I would not even be infected and still chase you down. I already said your my first target (even though your not a zombie) you would still be a target. The only reason why is because I would chase you down and get you to join up with me. Then we can go try to see what became of our other friends. Depends if I chase you down and stop you from running away would you join me in fighting them?

The horror! I could barley read your post! I told you I am a grammar Nazi!

Yeah, sure, I'll join up. cool

There. I fixed it! Not a single period in that paragraph. Boy, what are you thinking? I am a grammar Nazi! I have told I would go crazy if I saw a post like that. >< Not to be mean or anything. It's a habit. I have to fix mistakes. It's in my blood.

One wrong move and your zombie treats. Do you understand me, boy?

YoYo is Luv
Captain

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:09 pm
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
+My Plan+

Hey, wait, who said I would become infected and chase you down? I would not even be infected and still chase you down. I already said your my first target (even though your not a zombie) you would still be a target. The only reason why is because I would chase you down and get you to join up with me. Then we can go try to see what became of our other friends. Depends if I chase you down and stop you from running away would you join me in fighting them?

There. I fixed it! Not a single period in that paragraph. Boy, what are you thinking? I am a grammar Nazi! I have told I would go crazy if I saw a post like that. >< Not to be mean or anything. It's a habit. I have to fix mistakes. It's in my blood.

whatever maybe I will just leave you behind  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:33 pm
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
hmm good question head to the airport take a pilot with me fly to area uninfected and leave them a warning and take some of my friends with me then when it spreads all across the u.s. fly to the nearest safety zone and wait there for a while then when that zone is in the line of the zombie invasion fight my way out and continue to move on and looking for weapons,supplies,food,water,etc. and continue this for a good while

Take me with you! Or else.
maybe I already told you what I would do to you on Xbox live if it happened lol XD I am kidding of course I would take you with me just be sure to pack as many weapons and food and supplies as you can or you wont make it very far XD

do you guys evan live near enough for him to wait.

idk where she lives but I am sure that if I am on the run with guns,supplies,swords,weapons,etc. I would probably be able to save a good number of people as long as they are not infected and still living if they are then I will have no choice but to put them out of there missery but yeah I could probably make it a good distance to save a good number of people

well unless your skilled in swords they would be a bad idea. they would dull after a few hits.

If you sharpen the swords before the fight, they wont be as dull as you think. I have swords. I have practiced with them. They do not dull that easily. As long as the steel is good, it wont dull. Take Samurai swords. Those are made out of really good steal. The more you use them, and the sharper the blade is, the sword will get sharper.

So, when using a sword go with a samurai.  

YoYo is Luv
Captain

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:46 am
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
maybe I already told you what I would do to you on Xbox live if it happened lol XD I am kidding of course I would take you with me just be sure to pack as many weapons and food and supplies as you can or you wont make it very far XD

idk where she lives but I am sure that if I am on the run with guns,supplies,swords,weapons,etc. I would probably be able to save a good number of people as long as they are not infected and still living if they are then I will have no choice but to put them out of there missery but yeah I could probably make it a good distance to save a good number of people

well unless your skilled in swords they would be a bad idea. they would dull after a few hits.

If you sharpen the swords before the fight, they wont be as dull as you think. I have swords. I have practiced with them. They do not dull that easily. As long as the steel is good, it wont dull. Take Samurai swords. Those are made out of really good steal. The more you use them, and the sharper the blade is, the sword will get sharper.

you ever go to cut a human limp off? unless you hit them right the blade will dull when it hits the bone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:31 pm
Scorch21500
jims oreo
To answer your questions:

T-Bird_Neko_San: WTF?! Military wouldn't be doing anything if there ever was a zombie apocolypse... They'd probably be dead as well...

Scorch21500: No, Like an Iron Man Suit. I'd be able to walk on walls with my spiked hands and feet. NO STOPPING OMEGA ZOMBIE!

1) most of the milateiry would be alive.
2) that is imposable. sorry thanks for playing.

That's why it is called a joke... I could make a real zombie plan, bu tI'd rather write a whole novel on what I would do and how I would die...  

Zombie Swagger

YoYo is Luv
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:01 pm
Scorch21500
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX

you ever go to cut a human limp off? unless you hit them right the blade will dull when it hits the bone.

Have you? I know what I'm talking about when it comes to swords. Samurai swords are the best to use. The more you use them, the more they sharpen. I know facts about them. I am a collector.

Oh, you spelled limb wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 pm
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
+My Plan+

Gasp. Your taking me. Or so help me, I'll, I'll, I don't know. I'll beat you with pills and set you on fire. How would you like that? I'll bring the guns and the swords?  

YoYo is Luv
Captain

T-bird forgotten angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:44 pm
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX
Silly Secksi Sasuke
+My Plan+

Gasp. Your taking me. Or so help me, I'll, I'll, I don't know. I'll beat you with pills and set you on fire. How would you like that? I'll bring the guns and the swords?
how would you be able to beat me with pills if you could not even catch me? ha ha just kidding of course I will take you with me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:30 pm
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Scorch21500
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX

Have you? I know what I'm talking about when it comes to swords. Samurai swords are the best to use. The more you use them, the more they sharpen. I know facts about them. I am a collector.

By Samurai sword, you mean Katana right?

And Ninjato is the best weapon ever for melee. They were used by ninja to kill the samurai. I know lots about ninja ninja and their weapons...  

Zombie Swagger

YoYo is Luv
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:37 pm
jims oreo
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Scorch21500
Silly Secksi Sasuke
Scorch21500
Xx-T-bird_neko_san-xX

By Samurai sword, you mean Katana right?

And Ninjato is the best weapon ever for melee. They were used by ninja to kill the samurai. I know lots about ninja ninja and their weapons...

Yes. I know bits and pieces about Swords. But, I've never heard of a Ninjato. Perhaps, I'll look it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:19 pm
i think i will go to the nearb base
cuz im a military family
so i can always go in  

semburu254
Crew

cowboy gabe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:55 am
NON SAFE PLAN

I would go to the top of my roof and Put the Final Countdown really loud and Run like the didckens lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:10 am
I would take:
- My neighbor's RV
- My dad's blowtorch
- Boxes full of scrap metal
- 50 Steel bars
- a saw ( that can pierce metal )

I would use the RV so I could be protected while moving, but before I even started to go, I would bar each and every window, then I'd take some scrap metal and melt it onto the bars so nothing could see inside.

I would also weld together a structure in which I could seal off the door, but still being able to open it from the outside, I would have a latch on the inside so I could lock it when I'd go to sleep. I would also make door structures for every other door, so in case a zombie manages to get in, I still have a safe place to go.

Next I would stock up on food, something I could eat quick. Then I would drive to my brothers friends house, take him and all of his guns. I would bring my family, and my dog.

After that I would start a journey half-way across the US to get to the Pacific border of California, from there, I would seek out survivors for a while, and take a trip across seas to Hawaii, because zombies cant swim.  

killjoy1

Elfen-twilight-Lied

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:59 pm
I would drive to the mall and block it all up.
Well first i would get my grandpas shot gun, get my moms big knifes and get some of my family n friends in on this.
Then i would drive to the mall, block all windows n entrances. Then i would go to the monators, and check all the entrances. The mall has weapons, clothing, aid-kits and food. I would be able to stay alive for awhile.

Left 4 Dead

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff