Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Bookstore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:12 pm
"...?" Hearing the same voice again, Ryoichi turned around to face the other in a swift motion. His face was still filled with the same stress as before. "W-wha-?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:38 pm
He stopped infront of Ryoichi, "Heh, Where are you going?" he smiled as he spoke to the other.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:52 pm
Ryoichi clenched one of his hands into a fist, closing his eyes as he turned slightly around to avoid the curious male's gaze. "I'm just... out here for fresh air," he answered in a low voice. "Leave me alone."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:37 pm
"Ah, well I wanna make up for yesterday." he rubbed the back of his head, and spoke again, "How about I treat you to lunch?" he smiled to him

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:48 pm
"I'm still working." Ryoichi simply said. "Leave me alone." He continued to look to the male with his arms crossed tightly over his chest with the same scolding look.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:56 pm
The male put his hands on his waist and tilted his head to the side, "Why are you regecting my offer? It won't take long."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:18 pm
"You left me in the middle of the city!" Ryoichi now exclaimed. "I had to walk ten miles to my condominum and I barely woke up this morning after it!" The blonde panted after shouting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:27 pm
"Well first of all, you regected my offer of me carrying you on my back. And second you didn't want to come to where I was headed to either." He replied bluntly to the other with a straight face, as he held one finger, then another, out in the air. "So that left me no choice, but to leave you there."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:12 pm
Ryoichi placed a hand to his forehead and then ran it through his hair to bring his face out in the sun a little more. "You're starting to become hazardous to my health for all I know..." His gaze went back to the cement and then to the street.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 am
"Aww...that hurts...", He spoke sarcasticly. "But weren't you weak from the beginning?"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:27 am
"That's the whole point...!" Ryoichi exclaimed without entirely shouting. He began panting again, seeing that too much energy would already tire him. "..." His hands were placed back to his forehead.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:36 am
He scratched the back of his head and sighed, "......Your mean for someone so small." He picked up the male and rested him on his shoulder, "Well lets go!" he said as he headed to a resturant.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:33 am
"Wah!!" Ryoichi struggled in the male's arms, failing his limbs around. He wasn't lifted like this ever since he was a child, and yet he still felt like he was petite enough for it. His hands pounded against the male's back. "L-let me go!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 am
"Hey stop that or I'll accidentally drop you." I said as I began to losen my grip on him, on purpose just to frighten him a bit.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:59 am
"...!" Ryoichi's grip quickly tightened on the male carrying him. "Nn."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]