Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 pm
Freak_090
Requiem6661
And now for an almost-epic fail.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You know what's worse? My school had the bright idea of making that be the prom theme for this year.

I would shoot people if that happened here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:22 pm
war_junky 91
Freak_090
Requiem6661

You know what's worse? My school had the bright idea of making that be the prom theme for this year.

Careful what you say. Not only did you just threaten a school shooting, but twifags are ******** CRAZY there's been reports of antis getting everything from slit throats (would have killed him if he hadn't shanked her in the kidneys with his just-sharpened pencil) to shot with marine flares simply for not liking the books. Not even for DISLIKING the books, most times, just for it not being their RELIGION.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:51 pm
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Freak_090
Requiem6661

Careful what you say. Not only did you just threaten a school shooting, but twifags are ******** CRAZY there's been reports of antis getting everything from slit throats (would have killed him if he hadn't shanked her in the kidneys with his just-sharpened pencil) to shot with marine flares simply for not liking the books. Not even for DISLIKING the books, most times, just for it not being their RELIGION.

I never mentioned the word school, i just said people, i could have implied my neighbors obsessed with twilight who run student council. And jesus christ, and they video games make people violent!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:13 pm
Sticker Win

You must be a roosterteeth.com member to access this  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:00 pm
I would have been pissed if that were our theme this year since it's my senior year. Twifags should be rounded up and exterminated.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:34 pm
war_junky 91
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Freak_090
Requiem6661

I never mentioned the word school, i just said people, i could have implied my neighbors obsessed with twilight who run student council. And jesus christ, and they video games make people violent!
You heavily implied it.

Yeaaaah. There was one case of a twifag breaking open a seven-year-old girl's fishtank and stomping her goldfish to death. The babysitter who'd been in another room at the time flipped the ******** out and broke the twifag's nose.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:33 am
Glad I'm not in highschool anymore.

Why would a twifag kill someone's goldfish?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:38 am
Fresnel
You heavily implied it.

Yeaaaah. There was one case of a twifag breaking open a seven-year-old girl's fishtank and stomping her goldfish to death. The babysitter who'd been in another room at the time flipped the ******** out and broke the twifag's nose.
With today being the 10th anniversary of the Columbine massacre I'm expecting a school shooting today somewhere in the states. I know what you mean with the heavy implications. That s**t's taken seriously.

The twifag deserved it, but I'll bet the babysitter got in trouble. =(  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:57 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
You heavily implied it.

With today being the 10th anniversary of the Columbine massacre I'm expecting a school shooting today somewhere in the states. I know what you mean with the heavy implications. That s**t's taken seriously.

Oh joy, what better time for the 10th than the middle of a mass-shooting epidemic.

Surprisingly, no. The twifag tried to pass it off as an accident, and the seven year old said, and I quote, "That is bullshit! She threw [the goldfish] and stepped on him!"

Here's the full list. The one about someone getting acid thrown in their face has been deleted, which makes me question its truthfulness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:35 pm
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
You heavily implied it.

Oh joy, what better time for the 10th than the middle of a mass-shooting epidemic.

Surprisingly, no. The twifag tried to pass it off as an accident, and the seven year old said, and I quote, "That is bullshit! She threw [the goldfish] and stepped on him!"

Here's the full list. The one about someone getting acid thrown in their face has been deleted, which makes me question its truthfulness.

If only half of those stories were true, we have a serious problem that require military attention.

Also, I don't condone book burning but for a book like this.
Light 'em up.

Can we burn the Twitards too?
I have a theory I want to test and that is;
Fan girls as an alternative fuel source.  

OberFeldwebel

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:00 pm
going back to the highschool prom thing. This is a fail by the way.

you know how schools spend so much time doing the prom promise thing so kids won't go drink at the afterparty (that worked great! rolleyes ) What do they give us for party favors? BEER MUGS!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:41 pm
OberFeldwebel

If only half of those stories were true, we have a serious problem that require military attention.

Light 'em up.

I guarantee that there wouldn't be so much extreme hatred of the book if there weren't so many extremist fans out there. Without the extremist fans out there it's just another crappy book. The cultish obsession makes it the problem.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:07 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel

Light 'em up.

I guarantee that there wouldn't be so much extreme hatred of the book if there weren't so many extremist fans out there. Without the extremist fans out there it's just another crappy book. The cultish obsession makes it the problem.

I suppose.

I guess we'll just burn the extremist fans.

But from the reading on the TwilightSUCKS! website that the book is bad all'round, might be helpful to burn it anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:05 pm
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel

Light 'em up.

I suppose.

I guess we'll just burn the extremist fans.

But from the reading on the TwilightSUCKS! website that the book is bad all'round, might be helpful to burn it anyway.

Stephen King actually bashed the Twilight author saying "she can't write worth a darn" (it was a headline, i didn't read the article itself).

And yeah from what i've heard the book is medicore to begin with. But i will never know because i'm not reading it for two reasons: 1. All the physco-fan BS and 2. I have an Ex named Bella and it would make me feel really akward reading that book.  

war_junky 91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:08 pm
Man of the Demoneye
going back to the highschool prom thing. This is a fail by the way.

you know how schools spend so much time doing the prom promise thing so kids won't go drink at the afterparty (that worked great! rolleyes ) What do they give us for party favors? BEER MUGS!
User Image  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces