Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
The streets of Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 am
Ryoichi shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest to show he was rather uncomfortable. His head slightly lowered to the ground to where his eyes were hidden beneath his blonde hair. "Not that... but, why me?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:41 am
"Huh?" he raised a brow. "Hmm well." he laid his hand on his chin, "Maybe it's fate?" he grinned to the other.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:42 pm
The blonde blushed a bright red, shaking his head. "S-shut up..." He grew more and more uncomfortable with this male bringing him places and taking him off his feet like a stray child.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:01 am
"Heheh." he patted his head as he smiled, "Let's go in." he said as he pushed open the door and entered the resturaunt

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

XLucidXX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:53 pm
((Sorry to interrupt. I was reading this, and I think it is so awesome. Just wondering though, what is up with the sudden time skip? Anyways, love the story line thus far. I hope you don't mind me reading it.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:00 am
Quote:
((Sorry to interrupt. I was reading this, and I think it is so awesome. Just wondering though, what is up with the sudden time skip? Anyways, love the story line thus far. I hope you don't mind me reading it.))
((o.o.c: The sudden time skip was to go to another scene. You'd know if you were with us from the beginning.))  

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:16 am
Trotting away from the place he'd left, Ryoichi bent forward slightly and panted with his hands to his knees. His heart was pounding at an unexplainable rate and it was making him weak. "Huff huff..." 'I-I don't think I can endure this much stress any longer. That's it. I've.. decided to never meet that person again.' The blonde vowed to himself, continuing to pant.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:37 am
The male stood a few feets from the bookstore. At the corner. "That was an intresting confersation." he said smiling to the other.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:47 am
Kyle nodded but gave Juudas one of the rare occasions when he'd have a serious face on him. He stared towards the other. "Do you...know that person?" Kyle asked. "He seemed to be pained somehow."

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:52 am
"Oh, no not really." he smiled to the other.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:25 pm
Kyle made a face as he followed the other on the sidewalk. "And I'm the one bad with girls..."

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:07 pm
"Hm? Whats that suppose to mean?"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:15 pm
Kyle fluttered his eyelids a few times before looking to Juudas with his normal face now. "Eh.. I think I just confused myself." He had his index finger to his mouth and looked down, looking like a confused child.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:27 pm
"Heheh." he grinned to the other.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:06 pm
"Let's see..." Kyle took out one of the magazines and scanned through the article. "I don't see how you're never worried about these sort of things, Juudas. It's rather amazing in some ways."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff