Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Guilty Pleasure D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you expressed your furry side to EVERYONE you know?
No
46%
 46%  [ 21 ]
Of course
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
Some people but not relatives
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 45

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 am
Sunegami

I'm almost always on, I just have my status hidden. X3

confused

It would be easier if there were other furries near me. I dont know anyway of finding out more about it, since I dont know of an official "meet local furs" website (for lack of a better phrase). Frustration has ruined my day again. This website if my only connection to other furries, and it just feels like, I dont know, something is tearing me apart, on the inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:50 am
Isaol-the-wolf
Sunegami

I'm almost always on, I just have my status hidden. X3

confused

It would be easier if there were other furries near me. I dont know anyway of finding out more about it, since I dont know of an official "meet local furs" website (for lack of a better phrase). Frustration has ruined my day again. This website if my only connection to other furries, and it just feels like, I dont know, something is tearing me apart, on the inside.

There are a few sites that cater to such things. If I may ask, about where do you live?

Selene Aries

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:49 pm
I just moved to New York City but now I live in Memphis
at 4321 CedricRoad ave. The address was a lie xp Thank You I really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:31 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
at 4321 CedricRoad ave. The address was a lie xp Thank You I really appreciate it.

Well, that does happen to be where Mephit Furmeet is held.

Selene Aries

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:11 pm
well i do tell ppl that i love wolf plus not many ppl understan yiff Xd..so i tell those that know about yaoi and yuri and whatever there like..everyonelikes something diferent Xd..lol...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:29 pm
Diana Aries
Isaol-the-wolf

Well, that does happen to be where Mephit Furmeet is held.

"Memphit" Yea I noticed how the southerners talk. I stick out with my Yankee talk. When is it held?  

Isaol-the-wolf

Night Scream

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:49 pm
Some of my family do know of my furry side as well as some of my friends, but took them a while to accept it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:16 pm
Isaol-the-wolf

"Memphit" Yea I noticed how the southerners talk. I stick out with my Yankee talk. When is it held?

http://www.mephitfurmeet.org/

Early September.

Selene Aries

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:23 pm
Thank you Diana 3nodding
I live only 3 miles from the Airport  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:20 am
Isaol-the-wolf

Darn, NYC is pretty close to me and I have weekends open.  

Shaviv

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:21 am
Shaviv
Isaol-the-wolf

I meant that I moved FROM NYC to Memphis.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:06 am
Isaol-the-wolf
Shaviv
Isaol-the-wolf

Yeah, that's what I meant. I can't drive to Memphis to meet people. :C  

Shaviv

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 am
Shaviv
Isaol-the-wolf
Shaviv
Isaol-the-wolf

Yeah, that's what I meant. I can't drive to Memphis to meet people. :C

No look at my wording, I said "I just now moved to New York City but now I live in Memphis" I made it seem like I was in both places. Tennessee is only the second state i've lived in since I came to the USA.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:28 pm
Hmm... I'm a little embarased to say what my biggest one is, so I'll say that number 2 is Basshunter heart  

Commie Fanny Whammer

Dangerous Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Panther King Decari

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:28 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
Diana Aries
Isaol-the-wolf
Some people actually thought being a furry meant having intercourse with a animal? I still like the idea of only telling people if they ask if you are.

There are a lot of misconceptions out there about furries, even among furries I am afraid. sweatdrop

People like to associate the fandom with sexual kinks/fetishes. While they do exist, they have nothing to do with the actual Furry fandom. They are simply a part of the human condition and exist within every fandom.

I was in Rally yesterday and someone started calling me a "furfag," of coursed I laughed, when he got bored, he stopped trying to be offencive and asked me some questions. One of the questions he asked is why are we stuck up. sweatdrop Then he asked about "yiff," stuff, and if that was the only thing we do. He asked several other questions that aren't really appropriate, anyway, I just though it was interesting that at first he was objecting my presence, then he came to be fine with it, and then started being polite, before he left he apologized. 3nodding Some good people out there, I guess this showed that people who dont like us just havent been given a chance to know us.

I agree. If people would just take the time to get to know the real us instead of just going on the opinions of the media, their friends, or the stereotypes they portray on shows like American Dad, Then maybe more people would want to know more about us, or even become like us.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff