Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Who do you look like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamago_girl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:39 pm
i look a lot like Tea/Anzu from Yu-Gi-Oh. we both have shoulder-length brown hair and blue eyes (though mine are starting to turn a little grey). looking like her wouldn't be too bad if she didn't dress like a hooker stare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:41 pm
thief_larka129
Are you talking about the real me or your character. Because if you are talking about your character mine looks like a mess up cat.

we are talking about the real you XP  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:42 pm
tamago_girl
i look a lot like Tea/Anzu from Yu-Gi-Oh. we both have shoulder-length brown hair and blue eyes (though mine are starting to turn a little grey). looking like her wouldn't be too bad if she didn't dress like a hooker stare

^^" hehe yeah she does dress a little.... skimpy...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:56 pm
*thinks for a minute* Riku from DNAngel. Only real difference is i'm Black >.>  

IIxBunnyBxII

Cereah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:26 pm
Yay! More responses!
Quote:
PsychoAce56 Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:03 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh heh yeah the whole allergic reaction thingu. I don't know I am weird about that kind of stuph, like the henna tattoo's I'm allergic to something in them too, strange stuph I know. Well I don't really know what I was allergic too, all I know is that I can never dye my hair again, he actually said that it is very common umong african americans though. My face swelled up, to the point where I could barely recognize that it was my own face. It was very weird and I had to miss the first week of school because of it, it was horrible.

Wow! I'm sorry! That doesn't sound good at all! I've never dyed my hair, so I don't know anything about dyes and allergic reactions...
Mega-con is so close, I can't wait! I have no idea who to dress up as though. In response to Neko-Yousei (I think, correct me if I'm wrong)I've done Ping and Rune(cross-dressing and cos-playing!). I'm running out of ideas... Mink is sounding better by the moment...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:08 pm
Heh yeah, it definentally wasn't fun thats for sure, but hey we all have stuph we can't do and dying my hair, and getting henna tattoos is just something I can't do. *shrugs* Not that big of a deal I will live. I want to cosplay as someone *cries* but I never get to go to any cons or anything.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:51 pm
well these are all me, but like I have been saying I have short hair now, these are just past pictures I have found, the one of me as a prep brings back bad memories of me being ganged up upon ><

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:48 am
Your long hair was pretty, Ace...I'd like to see what you look like with short hair... whee

Okay, here's meee~

User Image

whee whee whee  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:39 am
My hair is about the length of yours now Neko-chan!!! I love all of your posters^^ Once I move to my grandmas I am going to hang all of mine and my books will finally be awesome in its book cases, I shall have to take pictures of everything when I do that^^" It shall look awesome, specially if I get some of those wall scrolls that I want, and the plushies, I love the Kyo Plushie I seen that the other day and wanted it XP  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:10 am
Um . . . I really don't look like anyone . . . (besides, I'm black and a girl . . . . .) but I do cosplay (crossplay actually . . . I luvz to dress up as guy characters).
I haven't done much cosplay actually, but I'm getting into the slightly more difficult costumes . . . . .

More info later! xd  

Higashi17

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:31 pm
I act alot like Shuichi from Gravitation; really! I'm a damn girl version of him heart And lovin it! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:08 pm
ChobiMM3
I act alot like Shuichi from Gravitation; really! I'm a damn girl version of him heart And lovin it! heart

Pink hair and all?!

I wanna see this . . . . *drools* blaugh  

Higashi17

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:21 am
XP Yeah I would have to say that I am more like Yuki. In real life I am not always but a lot of the time pretty quiet with a not so nice stare. I am kinda mean too ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:42 am
If you can, take Shinobu and Kaolla from Love Hina and mix them together with Shinobu persona more dominant and you have moi. ^_^  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:33 am
XP good description I don't know how to describe my self really... um I would have to say a mix of Ryoko from real bout high school and Yuki from Gravitation, I believe that would be pretty accurate XP well then you add a little bit of Ryuichi's hypertastic attitude.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff