Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Thoughts on Resident Evil 5? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:48 pm
Or they could actually make a new resident evil game since the last one was resident evil 0.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:08 pm
Meh was here
I think a remake of the original RE games with RE4/5 gameplay would be great. But I think it'll piss a lot of the original fans off, so idk if they'll do it.

They have been doing that lately xD The Ubrella Chronicles and now RE: The Dark Chronicles. Its not a bad thing, and it gives the Wii a nice additoin to its bloated library.

I also read that RE: TDC will mainly be focused on RE2 but also alot of other things. I read a little blurb that there will be a level where Leon is in South America for something. So who knows, that this rate there might be a RE: The Uroboros Chronicles or something  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:20 pm
Bloated? Yeah, the Wii's library is bloated with crap.

Don't get me wrong, I love the internet browser, virtual store and gamecube game compatibility, but the wii's library is pretty lackluster. The only game I really enjoyed on it was brawl. I must admit though, microsoft should be ashamed that nintendo's system has a built in wifi receiver and theirs doesn't, especially considering the xbox 360's big selling point is xbox live.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:40 pm
im currently modding my broken 360, and there isnt room for a wireless card inside, there is the option for buying a wireless adapter. its a 100 dollar price, but you get rid of your ethernet cable.

microsofts excuse is it gives people the option, tahts why their bundles are the way they are. all about option and how much your willing to pay. gonk  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 pm
I know about the adapter since I got scammed into buying one. I find it incredible how they made it so you can only use the microsoft xbox 360 adapter and then jacked up the price.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:24 am
Its not that they mircosoft made is only compaticble with their product. Its that the USB ports supports a lesser voltage. Its a 3.3 i think. Thats why you cant plug in anything and have it work except certain things. I wish they used a 5 volt USB so it would be more universal, like the name says.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Faded Justice

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:13 pm
Yeah, I hate the Wii game choices with a passion. The graphics suck, and the control lost it's appeal after 2 months of owning one. I don't even play my wii much anymore. No good games ever come out for it crying

so I'm trying to get a 360 for my bday in May so I can get Re5 and other games Ive always wanted 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:57 pm
yay, another 360 owner razz Microsoft and the superior console.
i dont think the 360 missed out on any epic games yet, except for the
greater nintendo franchises.

and maybe MGS4, no other good games for the PS3. Killzone 2 sucks and Heavenly Sword failed. Sony's Home network was an epic failure. My friend wishes they had an xbox instead of a PS3. The lack of friend support, games, and networking is horrible.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas