Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
I'd Say It's about time for some Kingdom Hearts around here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Keyblade?
  Kingdom Key
  Oathkeeper
  Oblivion
  Ultima
  Pumpkin Head
  Other.
View Results

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:13 pm
rofl thats weird but funny, how are you going to get Kingdom Hearts 3 then? or Final Fantasy XIII  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:00 am
simple ill play it at a friends house...cus the ps3 is a fancy dvd player biggrin (note im not being an xbox fanboy i love both company's but i just despise the ps3 it was a horrible mistake)  

Niaxus

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 am
Shrade
simple ill play it at a friends house...cus the ps3 is a fancy dvd player biggrin (note im not being an xbox fanboy i love both company's but i just despise the ps3 it was a horrible mistake)

Ahmen brother, ahmen! I like the new $299 commercials for the PS3, they just make me laugh. I mean weren't they double that at launch?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 pm
well, that just makes it affordable now for those who want it  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Niaxus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:02 pm
in my opinion they should scrap all their ps3's in stalk to start work on the ps4....rip off xbox's online...trust me..THEY WOULDN'T CARE!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 pm
but thats just gonna put us poor folk even lower in the tech world  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:54 pm
Shrade
in my opinion they should scrap all their ps3's in stalk to start work on the ps4....rip off xbox's online...trust me..THEY WOULDN'T CARE!!!

Frankly, the way Sony keeps losing money on the PS3, I'm begining to think there won't be a PS4. I mean XBox is getting both a main Final Fantasy game AND Metal Gear if that's not a sign of the PS3's failure. There would be about two more nails that could be put into the coffin to really seal it all (God of War and Ratchet & Clank), but that's just my two cents.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 pm
if they put KH3 onto the Xbox 360, then i'll go for it. i really wanted the PS3 for four games: Silent Hill Homecoming, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XIII, and Batman: Arkham Asylum (since the Joker was in it)  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Niaxus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm
HeroofAvarisix
if they put KH3 onto the Xbox 360, then i'll go for it. i really wanted the PS3 for four games: Silent Hill Homecoming, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XIII, and Batman: Arkham Asylum (since the Joker was in it)
homecomeing is on the 360 also  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 am
i know about that one, but if all the others arent gonna be on PS3 (except for Arkham Asylum. i already know about that one.), then i'll get an Xbox 360  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:13 pm
Shrade
HeroofAvarisix
homecomeing is on the 360 also

Not to mention that there's a chance that the Joker will get added to the 360 game as DLC, since that's what happened with the Soul Caliber 4 exclusive characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:41 am
cool, but will he be a playable character?  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 pm
HeroofAvarisix
cool, but will he be a playable character?

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I mean he's already in the game. just not as a playable character.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 am
well, that sux. in the PS3 version, you could actually play as him  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Niaxus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:17 am
HeroofAvarisix
well, that sux. in the PS3 version, you could actually play as him
yes and thats why he said he hopes it will be released as dlc for the 360 version...pay attention...XD...the joker is da bomb i will admit but they only put that in there cus no ps3 fanboys bought the game because its multi platform >>  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff