Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Juudas' Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 am
"..." I laid there, completely out of energy. CAN'T YOU SEE KYLE?! I'M TIRED! I sighed, "Go entertain them yourself."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:19 pm
"Aww.. but Yoshimatsu-kun could leave any second now~..." Kyle whined some more. He knew the young blonde would leave at any chance from the weird abduction.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 pm
Hearing the name, I lifted my head and gathered all the strength I had and lifted myself up from the bed. "Okay, just keep your voice low." I replied rubbing the side of my head. "I'll go make some tea and coffee. Just do whatever you want in the meantime." I instructed Kyle as I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. Forgetting to fix my bed head.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:02 pm
Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the sleepy idiot with his hair sticking straight up making his way to the kitchen. For some reason, I couldn't help but chuckle at him with a noticeably-sheepish grin on my face as I placed my hand below my mouth. He looks goofier than Kyle now... how precious. I thought smuggly to myself.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:08 pm
As I prepared the tea and such on the stove. I opened the cabinet and reached out for three cups. "Yoshimatsu-kun, would you like tea or coffee?" I asked from the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:13 pm
Startled a bit, I instantly answered. "T-Tea please." Jeez, that guys give me a start sometimes...

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:15 pm
"Alright then." I said back to him. While waiting for the two pots to boil, I headed into the living room and shook my head, having my hair fall back into place.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:19 pm
Good... now I can take him seriously now. As I cleared my throat, I allowed myself to relax as I continued to stand, being the nonconformist I am. My body just couldn't stand sitting in a place I had never been in before. I just always felt it was rude of me. "..." I crossed my arms behind my back, simply staring at the male.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:28 pm
Noticing Yoshimatsu-kun staring at me, I looked to him and slightly smiled. "Do you want a tour of the place?" I asked nicely.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:42 pm
I made a face, frowning at the idiot's response to my stare. "...This doesn't look like a museum, Juudas-san."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:45 pm
I chuckled. "Alright, alright I got it." I sighed, I was just trying to be a good host. "While we wait you can sit down and watch T.V. and such."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:04 pm
"No... it's okay." I allowed my feet to shuffle gently on the floor, skidding into a slow stride across the living room to help himself find his way to the kitchen.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:08 pm
Watching him, I also entered the kitchen. "I don't have much, but make yourself comfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:47 pm
For some reason, I just had to ask him. "Has.. work been brutal to you, Juudas-san?" My head tilted to the right, my arms crossed over my chest. "I... didn't mean to come here unannounced."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:05 pm
I looked to him and smiled. "It's fine. It was only the last two weeks, on my trip to New York." Oops, I seemed to have let that slipped.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff