Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:46 pm
Kuro wanted to know more about this angel, but Lucid looked so tired.
"You should sleep. You look like you need it."
They changed into their pajamas, Kuro in the bathroom and Lucid in his room.
In silence, they laid down next to eachother, gazing raptly into eachother's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:55 pm
Lucid agreed with him silently and went under the covers, feeling the warmth of Kuro seep into him. Lucid easily fell asleep.

Lucid sat in a corner of a cement basement, holding his knees close to him. He was crying, trying to keep silent as a shadow fell over him. There was a short time skip as Lucid's dream next showed him bleeding from his chest and back. Pain shot through Lucid...

The pain in Lucid's dream woke Lucid up. He sat up, whipping sweat off his face, taking steep calming breaths. He laid his head back down on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling, knowing it would be awhile before he would be able to fall back asleep. He was too scared to go back to sleep, afraid his nightmare would come back.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:13 pm
"L-lucid! What's wrong?"
Kuro, being a light sleeper, had woke instanly when Lucid has sat up.
Lucid was scared, that much was clear to see, but Kuro knew something else was wrong.
Kuro propped himself up too, supporting his weight with his elbows. He looked over to the terror-stricken teen, amazed at how protective he felt.
'It was like this with Yuichi too, wasn't it?' a small part of his brain said, 'Face it: you like this guy, don't you?.'  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:18 pm
Lucid closed his eyes, clearing his mind. He opened his eyes again. "N-nothing is wrong. Must have been a nightmare." Lucid said through gritted teeth, trying his best to lie. He was bad at lying, but he knew he did a good job at lying this time. "Sorry I woke you...Go ahead and go back to sleep." Lucid said, with a small smile creeping onto his face. He knew he was safe. His nightmares couldn't reach him, nor would Lucid let his nightmares control him.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:40 pm
Slowly, hesitantly, Kuro wrapped his arms around the adolecent's pale body.
"I know you're lying," Kuro whipered, holding Lucid close, "Nothing fools these ears. Now, please tell me what your dream was about."
'What am I doing? What is it about this boy that compells me to do such things?'
Kuro breathed in Lucid's sweet smell, wanting more.
'Why?'  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:40 am
A few tears escaped Lucid's eyes. Lucid put his hands on the warm arms that held him. "You know how I told you I know what it feels like to live in a crappy house? That's because I had a horrible childhood. I was an abused child..." Lucid paused for a moment. "I would have been dead right now if my father wasn't caught. When I was eight, I nearly lost my eyesight when he took a razer blade to my eyes. That was the day I went to the hospital for the first time and was saved from my life. That's when I moved into my uncle's household. He took me in right away, and I didn't even know I had an uncle. He is the first one to have ever shown me affection. I owe him my life for that..." Lucid trailed into silence, his throat hurting from crying and talking and because of what he was talking about. He held tighter on to the arms around him, not wanting the grip to let go. The scent and warmth of Kuro washed over Lucid and calmed his nerves as he buried his head into Kuro's chest.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:28 am
'This is wrong,' Kuro thought, 'But... that doesn't matter now. I'm in too deep...'
"I know how that feels," he muttered, "My parents don't love me as much as they should. They never did. There have been countless times that, in a drunken rage, he's hurt me. My mother never stopped him, often scolding me, saying it was my fault for being in the way. I live in this goddamned place only as a means to make money and nothing more."
Lucid's warm hands clutched his arms. Kuro felt as though here was where he needed to be. Here, with Lucid.
He ran his hands soothingly down Lucid's back, and felt long, raised line.
"What's this?" he asked softly, lightly rubbing the jagged line.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:33 am
Lucid sighed. "Like I said, I come from an abusive childhood." Lucid wrapped his arms around Kuro and stared right into his eyes. "I need you to promise me something. Please, do not tell anyone about this secret. I would prefer this not to get out to my fans...I never even told anyone this except for the band members." Lucid trusted Kuro. He didn't know how he could, seeing as they just met, but he knew he could.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:47 am
"I promise." Kuro breathed.
His voice.
His eyes.
His face.
His scent.
Everything about Lucid had Kuro consumed with a burning desire.
Kuro leaned forward slightly, caressing the younger boy's face in his hands, and touched his lips to Lucid's.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:52 am
Lucid closed his eyes, locking his lips to Kuro. Lucid slid his hands around Kuro's neck, embracing him. This feeling, oh how wonderful it is... Lucid's cheeks blushed a brilliant red, but he didn't care. His hands no longer were placed around Kuro's neck. As his hands slid down Kuro's chest, Lucid breathed in deeply.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:08 am
An endless stream of euphoria shot through Kuro. He tightened his grip around Lucid, one hand tangled in the teenager's hair.
Slowly, as the kiss deepened, the hand supporting the small of Lucid's back crept under his shirt, feeling the warm, soft skin, the scars.
'What about Yuichi? Have you forgotten your feelings for him? Or is this boy just a replacement?' the voice in Kuro's head was ignored.
'It's not right...'  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:11 am
Lucid didn't want to stop, but something told him something was wrong. He pulled away from the kiss so slightly, far enough away to speak. "Something is troubling you. I shared my secret, now you share yours." Lucid stated, keeping close to Kuro's face.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:36 am
Kuro had hoped Lucid wouldn't ask this question.
"6 years ago... I lacked everthing. Good clothes, good food, good parents... but most of all, I lacked friends. I had none, never did. That was before I met Yuichi Shimizu. He... he was the only one that ever really talked to me. Everyone else just teased. Yuichi--" Kuro paused and swallowed, attempting to keep the tears away, "-- was always there. We would go everywhere together. I... I fell in love with him..." he closed his eyes. "Then, he was diagnosed with Leukimia... and... and he..."
By then, the tears started flowing.
"He... he died..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:41 am
Lucid pulled away from Kuro, though he didn't want to. His eyes were teary. "In that case, I do not want to come between love that is as pure as that. I'm sorry for your loss." Lucid said, feeling upset for Kuro. I can never imagine how it must feel to lose your true love...  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:54 am
"N-no!" Kuro cried, "You don't know how much you've done for me!"
He captured Lucid in a tight embrace again.
"I know we barely know eachother, and I don't know if there is anyone who can replace Yuichi, but... you took away all the pain! I don't know what it is about you. I want you to be my life. I want to learn everything about you. I want so much..."
Kuro trembled, feeling the dizziness of a headache set in. His weeping had stopped, replaced by a grieved seriousness that was so unlike him.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff