Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!
Tales of Symphonia?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tales of Symphonia.... Do you like it?
  Yes! ^-^
  No...
  What?? o_O
  GOLD!! XD
View Results

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:26 pm
The idiot chosen! Haha! XD That is awesome. I am guessing your mom has something to do with Biology of a cell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:04 pm
Nice fanart, you guys.

And there's Marle! biggrin H'ray!  

Mimasaka
Crew

Bibliophillic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:02 pm
there are some of the most hilarious fanfics about this amazing game on FF.net. they are as follows:

Cooking With Cruxis - hilarious randomness, suprisingly in character.

Barley Rice - don't read the sequal, this one's funny. This is the best case of Wrong Place, Wrong Time that i have ever read.

From the Sky - Kratos falls to earth, involves the FBI and Origin losing 10,000 Gald in a poker game.

All are really worth reading, and will soon be joined by one of my own! it will be entitled "Two Worlds, One Soul". Please read it!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:34 pm
The fanfic is posted. i think its good, but i need to know what others think. please read it.  

Bibliophillic

Bibliophillic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:35 pm
Chapter three up, please tell me what you think of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:46 am
Ooo, yay!! Fanfiction!! xd heart

On my way!! 3nodding blaugh  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:49 am
Mimasaka
Nice fanart, you guys.

And there's Marle! biggrin H'ray!
Lool!! Ya!! sweatdrop

Hehehe, and thanks mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:50 am
Miwaslover
The idiot chosen! Haha! XD That is awesome. I am guessing your mom has something to do with Biology of a cell.
LOL!! Um, yeah! sweatdrop I was reviewing for my AP Bio midterm... lol! lol  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:52 am
LostHawk91
i had all the others, but my comp has tech difficulties
Oh well, thanks for putting up what you had! ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:53 am
Sephiralen
Miwaslover
Ugh. I feel your pain. I was in AP Biology for a little while. It suxked big time for me. Too much pressure.

I want to see Kratos chased after the FBI and gamble! I should read that fanfic when I have the time.  

Miwaslover

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:21 pm
Miwaslover
Sephiralen
Miwaslover
Ugh. I feel your pain. I was in AP Biology for a little while. It suxked big time for me. Too much pressure.

I want to see Kratos chased after the FBI and gamble! I should read that fanfic when I have the time.
yeah... I'm not doing so well sad xp

I know!! xd I wanna read that so bad buut... I' gotta get in bed right now... whee I got school tomorrow... on a weekend, too, for crying out loud! mad Stupid school!! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:30 pm
Hey everyone! I wanna know more about Tales of Phantasia. That's like the first episode in the "Tales of" saga. Is it not? Now I hear there's one more Tales of coming out soon. It seems it's called Tales of Tempest and it's gonna be for the Nintendo DS. Has anyone heard of this?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:49 am
Nope completely clueless as usual. razz There is a second Tales of Symphonia that is coming out called Tales of the Abyss. I hope that they translate it soon. I really like the game and hope that they still have the same revolutionary fighting system that they had in the last one.

But yeah sometimes school is good and sometimes it sux to no end and you feel like you want to strangle everyone around you! D:< Woot. My only savior has to be swimming right now because water polo kills my brain.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:34 pm
Miwaslover
Nope completely clueless as usual. razz There is a second Tales of Symphonia that is coming out called Tales of the Abyss. I hope that they translate it soon. I really like the game and hope that they still have the same revolutionary fighting system that they had in the last one.
Oo!! Will it have the same charas?? surprised  

Sephiralen

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:03 am
Unfortunately not. Though they are what you couldbe te children of the people in the first game. The main character looks a lot like a Kratos and Shina cross over. Yeah. And another looks like Genus had some kids too. Whoo. It looks great though. It should be coming out soon though all sites that I have been to have said To Be Announced.  
~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff