Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
humans and monsters schools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:31 pm
Kiara smiled at him and said, "No problem. It's the truth."

((I do too. TTYL!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:23 am
Kishune looked at her and smiled an embarassed smile "wow, no one actualy told me the truth before, thanks" he said still smiling  

ninetailedfox0007

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:05 am
Eva looks up at Austin as he stood "ummm yeah i'm okay i guess i wasn't watching were i was going" Eva looks away "oh great first day at a new place and already embarrassing myself" Eva whispers to herself as she stood up "umm hi i'm Eva Karman looks at her sister then at Austin "and i'm Karman  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:09 pm
"nice to meet you both names Austin" he said as he helped Eva up.  

ninetailedfox0007

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:59 pm
Eva take Austin help "nice to meet you too" Karman laughs a little "so Eva you still want to go to this school?" Eva gives her sister a sharp look "shush you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:18 pm
Austin looked at then kinda confused  

ninetailedfox0007

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:37 pm
Eva laughs a little "don't mind her" Karman shakes her head "yeah yeah don't mind me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 pm
Kiara laughed and said, "I can't believe no one's told you that. It's common practice in my family to tell the truth. Especially when making compliments." She smiled warmly at him and found herself blushing again. She quickly opened her book and pulled it up in front of her face. She listened to the conversation next to her while reading one of her favorite passages.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 pm
Karman sees the girl face first in the book "this is going to be fun"Karman whispers to herself as her eyes glow yellow and wind begins to blow the books pages, Eva looks over when she feels the strong wind the sees her sister eye "Karman stop it" Eva hits her sister arms to make her stop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:57 pm
Kiara was ruffled like the pages of her book by the wind. She looked over at the two girls. The one smiling, she assumed, was the one that did the spell. Kiara whispered some silent words and watched as the girl grew smaller and smaller until she was about the size of a sqirrel. Kiara smiled, because she knew the reversal to this spell and had tried it on herself. She'd never do something like this without first trying it on herself to see what it was like.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 pm
Karman laugh and goes back to normal size " try a little harder next time and make sure you us the right spell on the right person"Eva hits her sister again "be nice would yeah" Karman looks at her sister " just going her some tips"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:11 pm
Kiara smiled and said, "I was just seeing if you were powerful enough to undo the charm." She looked them over. "My name is Kiara."

((Can you give us some description of the girls? I'd like to know what they look like smile ))  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:18 pm
name mad RustySporkx
Char. name sad first and last)Eva Kai
Race:human/Vampire
Dorm #:1
Powers: Healing, future telling, the circle powers (spirit,fire,earth,water and wind)and human shield
Dislikes:fighting and people make fun of her pass
Theme song:doesn't have one
Bio:Father was a Vampire and Mother was a Human. when Eva was very young her Father was taken cause he was with a human. Her mother died when she was 9. She has a twin sister but they're nothing a like. After her's Mothers death Eva twin and her too off not really looking for anything just getting away. When she was about 17 she found out about this school and talked her twin into joining
Other:has a Twin
human/Monster form:User Image

Gaia name mad RustySporkx
Char. name sad first and last)Karman Kai aka Karm
Race:human/Vampire
Dorm #:1
Powers:shape shifting (becomes a fox), circle power (Spirit,Earth,Fire,Wind, Water)
Dislikes:anything that's about her pass
Theme song:doesn't have one
Bio: same as Eva (they're twins xD)
Other:when she in her fox form she not herself
human/true form: User Image
Fox:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:22 pm
Karman nods "your lucky i didn't turn you into a frog for life"Eva hit her sister a few times now "would you give it a rest Karman you started it"Eva looks at Kiara "i'm sorry about her and i'm Eva and she Karman"Eva points at her sister  

xRustySporkx

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm
Kiara smiled and said, "It's ok. I don't think I'd like to be a frog. Shot life-span aside, I don't like the idea of eating flies for the rest of my life."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff