Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Don't let me fall (romance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:28 pm
(yup, time skip.)

The events from the privious night had haunted her in her sleep. Within her dreams, she ran long and hard, always geting cornered or outran just to slip away by the skin of her ears before the chase began all over. As the morning came, she bolted upright, leting out a shrill yip before falling silent, her breaths sharp and uneven.

she sat there for a moment, closing her eyes and claming herself. With one last shuttering breath, she managed to calm down enough to take in her surroundings. She was in the park and it was early morning, which meant she had fallen asleep before she had time to really calm down the night before.

She layed back down, staring up and the blue sky and the green leaves above her. As she gazed up, she noticed that Seraph had fallen asleep in the tree last night.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:39 pm
Seraph opened one eye "Otako? Are you ok?" he asked hoping she was, he ywned and stretched, jumping down, he landed beside her with grace of an angel..a little gay like... he sat really close to her "Whats wrong?"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:48 pm
"I'm okay." She said, sitting up to give him room to sit. Stretching and yawning herself, she shook her head to wake herself up a bit more. "Sorry to wake you. Nightmares." She shrugged and looked out across the lawn as the morning dew caught the sunlight. Each drop of dew was reminiscent of a small diamond, shining brightly as a testament to its short existence.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:52 pm
Seraph scooted her into a corned, his thigh was touching hers ""Nightmares are no good" he patted her "Well, it sok, whatever it was is over now ok? as sis always said, don't worry beeee" he poked her "Happy"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:21 am
She laughed and returned her gaze to Seraph. When she felt him so close, she almost froze, her heart beggining to beat faster. She looked into his eyes and her gaze was locked with his, unsure of what to do next.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:24 am
Seraph smiled moving in for a kiss, not sure whether he was going to get hit or kissed..he prayed for a kiss, in his mind a thousand things where running..but, on the brightside, non bad or pervy  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:24 pm
Otako leaned in for the kiss as well, but hesitated for a moment. The hesitation didn't last long before she leaned in and their lips touched. She kiss didn't last long before she pulled back, her cheeks flushing brighter than they ever had.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:27 pm
Seraph looked at her, she was all red "That was..short..good, but short" he chuckled pattign her "Its ok" Seraph processed this..he then relized something..she was his first kiss, he looked at her with an almost childish bliss  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:48 pm
She gave a small smile and nodde, unsure of what she could say. Looking up to the sky, she remembered that she had class later that day. Groaning mentally, she looked back at Seraph and tilted her head to one side. She didn't want to leave, but she had to get back to her dorm sometime soon. "I-I have to go. I have class later this morning and I need to get changed. If you don't mind, I'd like to have you and Seramiphia at my performance tonight."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:51 pm
"I would love to come to your performance, yet I have this to ask, may I walk you back to campus?" Seraph asked hopefully, he leaned under the bench and packed his stuff back up for whatever he planned to do that day  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm
She nodded mutely, relieved that she could spend a little more time with Seraph. "Shouldn't we leave a note or something for her?" She asked, inclining her head towards the sleeping Seramiphia. "I don't think it'd be right to leave her without some explination."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:01 pm
"Yah, i guess" he looekd for a pencil or something "somewhere..ah!" he found some stuff andwrote the not 'Seramiphia, I left to bring Otako to her campus, see ya soon' he sat it folded next to her "Ok, i think we can go now"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:07 pm
Nodding, she motioned towards the other end of the park, to a red bus stop sign that sat next to a bench. Otako pulled the cellphone out of her pocket and cursed quietly. It was only an hour and a half until class, not to mention the batery was nearly dead. Jamming the phone back into her pocket, she held out her hand to Seraph.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:10 pm
Seraph took it happily "So, are we waitng on a bus? Becuase 'll get you there faster" he looked at his own cloths "I wonder if they will let me on campus looking liek this?"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:14 pm
"But I don't want to get there too fast." She said, trying to spend as much time with him as she could. She gently took his hand and began to walk to the bus stop. "Come on." She said, smiling lightly at him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff