Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:39 am
Seraph walked by a females ship..she seemed unhappy about something so he figured he would check it out..maybe someone she had a grudge against that he could help with? he hoped "Hi, uh, whats wrong over here?" he kept his Plasma Rifle at the ready on his waist at all times  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:42 am
User Image
Narun got up from the box and decided to do some repairs, he yelped as something exploded. A large explosion came from the side of his ship"AuGH!!!" the droids chuckled as they saw he had black soot on his face."Didn't you guys repair everything?" the droids blinked"Ah nooo... we're on break"Narun's eye brow twitched... Even in the rain the smoke rose high into the sky, the explosion could be heard all along the docking bay...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:14 am
User Image

" Well he's clumsy." She looked over to the neighboring ship. " Maybe you should be helping him and not interrogating me?" she snipped being in a bad mood.
" Nothing much here just a wound from my last trip someone tried to hijack my ship."
" And if you looking for a job I have none actually I'm looking for work for my self and my assistant."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:15 pm
Apa turned towards the hanger bay.
"im going to adjust the stabalzers on my mech."
he started to walk towards the hanger.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:42 pm
User Image

" Ok don't short circuit yourself" she chuckled wondering how he looked since she had never seen him out of armor. "So? " She looked at the other fur " Know of any jobs?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:58 pm
"Depends..what do ya do? I need some help with some stuff on my ship if your willing"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image
Narun kicked a bucket of bolts as he began working on repairs, he sighed a wiped away most of the soot with a wash cloth. He let out a long sigh as he finished up, he went to the cockpit and did a systems check. Everything was in the green so far"thank god"he said with a sigh...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image

" Anything and everything. What you need?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:47 pm
"Do you know hard it is for one man to keep up a ship like that" he pointed to his ship "Alone, you help me and I will pay you...one thousand?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image

" Yes but I have a ship of my own to care for." " What am I to do abandon it?. And abandon my comrade?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:02 pm
"Thats fine to, if your willing to give up two thousand" Seraph chuckled  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:04 pm
User Image

Seramiphia scratched the back of her head thinking.
" How long? And why alone?" She looked at his suspiciously. Does he have further intention?
Glaring a bit she thought it over. Two thousand was a big wad to turn down.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 pm
"I never said you had to be alone, its just I have never accualy don't anything other than fix the engines with that ship..and mantenance is hard..if you find something interesting in the ship I may let you keep it" considering the ship was technacly stolen, even though he killed the entire crew of it, he still needed some help cleaning and crap like that  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 pm
User Image
Narun went outside of his ship enjoying the rain for once, he smiled. His pockets were pretty full of credits 'money' and he chuckled. His deer tail wagged happily"Good day to be a smuggler"he said and whistled a tune, he looked at the other ship where the three anthros seemed to have gathered and waved his little bag of credits at them before going back into his ship...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:14 pm
User Image

She turned the deer catching her eyes and answered the fur " It's a deal then."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff