Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 am
Crystal-Fresh
I really didn't like LozII sweatdrop

God I hope there aren't any fanboys here gonk

I'LL ******** KILL YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE OF s**t ******** kidding. I honestly don't care.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:18 am
Mephisto D
Crystal-Fresh

I'LL ******** KILL YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE OF s**t ******** kidding. I honestly don't care.
rofl  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Gamexrocks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 am
Superman 64 xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:36 am
Mephisto D
User Image

Forgot about those guys and their 2 shitty games.
One of em was a feature on some mediocre multicart thing-a-majig. All I have to say is don't play it kids

I played a lame haunted house shooter for the NES xD
Definately Silver Surfer was one of the worst ever concieved. Superman 64 was way up there for sucky games, Bill and Ted's excellent adventure for the NES was a heartbreaker for my childhood.  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:31 pm
Topaz4293
I think Tiggers Honey hunt sucked a** seriously it's a 3 year old's type of game who would want to play this?

*raises hand slowly* I thought it was fun . . . .

And the game that I thought was the suckiest was Pac-Man World 2, and this Nascar game that I had when I was a kid. Drive around in circles, yeah, BIG fun . . . .

edit: AND IT ONLY WORKED ONCE AND FROZE MY COMPUTER!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:18 pm
naruto clash of ninja revolution. god that game is gay. first and only naruto game i ever bought.  

deadaccount2903u

Trop003

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
Kid Icarus?

Oh please, we've all heard that one. Besides, Kid Icarus wasn't so bad.
Aside from the music, it was kinda interesting, combining Exploration from LoZ, shooting from Metroid, and levels from Mario.

It needed some work.
It is my opinion though. sad The original Zelda and Metroid games weren't very good in my opinion either.

I know, I'm sorry...

Everyone's entitled to your opinion, but you're always talking down about Kid Icarus.

And I somewhat agree with you on that comment on Zelda and Metroid.

But it was very unique, you at least have to give it that.
What, Kid Icarus? No, it and Metroid were really similar. They used the same engine and everything. I'd still give the nod to Metroid as much as I dislike the first one, Kid Icarus was just Metroid minus its good parts.

And you can be sick of me bitching about Kid Icarus all you want. razz I'm sick of hearing about how the whole industry suddenly wants a new one. Did they ever play the first one? Holy moley.

If Mario, Zelda, and Metroid got sequels, Kid Icarus deserves a shot.

...But Kid Icarus did have a sequel. On the GameBoy. That was my first GB game that I played and I really enjoyed it (Even though it was as hard as... something quite dense in mass.)

...Anyhow, games that I think suck...
Super Monkey Ball Adventure. Horrible load times, a bad physics engine, and vague objectives did not make for a fun experience.
Other than that I don't have much experience in bad games. I generally only get games I hear good things about (and the fact that I'm really leniant on games.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:46 pm
GuruGuru214
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If they ever made a Book of Mormon Adventures, it might be cool, because there's this one part in it where Amon (I think) chops off these other guys' arms when they tried to steal sheep, or something.

Best part of the whole Book when you were eight. biggrin  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Syph Medwes

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:35 pm
E.T.
And yes, I have played it. It's horrible.
I wanna try out Big Rigs though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:39 am
Regulust
Mephisto D
Crystal-Fresh

rofl

Oh god, my mom will hunt you down and kill you for that one, no joke. She loves that game with a passion lol.  

RyomaKun1992

Dryson

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:31 am
Home Alone for the SNES game was horrible  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:55 am
KipLovesJade
naruto clash of ninja revolution. god that game is gay. first and only naruto game i ever bought.

All of the Clash of Ninja games are terrible. I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Delta Machine

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:46 am
Ribbin
KipLovesJade

All of the Clash of Ninja games are terrible. I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

I wouldn't touch any Naruto games with a ten foot pole.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:30 pm
Monster rancher, it was like pokemon, except all of the movement was replaced with no movement. All the battles were replaced with (??????) potatoes, and they DIED, effectively ending the already terminally bad game.  

Rhed King

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces