Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Gaian Discourse
Revelations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

end times ???
  yes
  no
  don't care
View Results

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:10 am
village midget
black_wing_angel
Zambimaru
I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in a biblical apocalypse. However. I do believe that their will be a global disaster do to either war, overpopulation, or pollution.

I think we ALL believe in that, no matter what faith we follow.

um wait...did you just find grounds for world peace? something we all agree on? eek you heard it here first...:p

Holy s**t...Maybe I did!  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:18 am
lol, hope you don't mind if i do that thing people always do and say "i knew him when..." as you step up to collect your nobel prize? xd  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:21 am
village midget
lol, hope you don't mind if i do that thing people always do and say "i knew him when..." as you step up to collect your nobel prize? xd
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:27 am
Screw Christian prophecy, Pahana is coming and you're all going to ******** burn. I, however, will become enlightened and found a new civilization of geniuses. 3nodding

I ******** WIN AGAIN, LOSERS. xd  

Fresnel

Citizen

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:07 am
Fresnel
Screw Christian prophecy, Pahana is coming and you're all going to ******** burn. I, however, will become enlightened and found a new civilization of geniuses. 3nodding

Wow, that is <********> creepy...

So...uh...anyone else feel like going to Arizona, for a while?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:59 pm
Personally, my end of the world scenario is that few humans survive. those with knowledge horde it and end of dying off, leaving those with minimal knowledge of the surviving world and good survival skills to live. as this develops, we either devolve into brainless apes once more, or we begin anew from something similar to the Bronze age or earlier, and slowly rebuild our civilization until the apocalypse can happen again. honestly, It's not that farfetched if there are only a few of us left, as would happen with a mass nuclear war

regardless, I'll be in Arizona if you need me  

Iuesef

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:48 am
Iuesef
Personally, my end of the world scenario is that few humans survive. those with knowledge horde it and end of dying off, leaving those with minimal knowledge of the surviving world and good survival skills to live. as this develops, we either devolve into brainless apes once more, or we begin anew from something similar to the Bronze age or earlier, and slowly rebuild our civilization until the apocalypse can happen again. honestly, It's not that farfetched if there are only a few of us left, as would happen with a mass nuclear war

So, Mad Max scenario. Gotcha.

Quote:

Saw that coming a mile away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:50 am
Iuesef
Ever read A Canticle for Liebowitz? tl;dr, nuclear war, idiots blame the smart, execute everyone from geniuses to the literate. Humanity regrows from dunces.

Quote:
I'm real popular all of a sudden, aren't I?  

Fresnel

Citizen

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:11 am
Fresnel

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:01 pm
black_wing_angel
Iuesef

I'm sorry, I don't see the post-apocolypse being populated by people with a fetish for Tight leather and S&M. I'll just go hide in DC.  

Archaic Thought
Captain

Aged Phantom

7,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:13 pm
mistercombine
black_wing_angel
Iuesef

I'm sorry, I don't see the post-apocolypse being populated by people with a fetish for Tight leather and S&M. I'll just go hide in DC.

Why not? As long as there are people, there will be weird fetishes. Post Apocolyptica wouldn't be any different.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:42 pm
black_wing_angel
Fresnel

User Image

I scrolled down fast since I usually see where the recent post is at first and upon reading this image a brown giftbox event popped up. I do believe that image is "a ray of ******** sunshine" 3nodding  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:04 am
magmayoshi
black_wing_angel
Fresnel

User Image

I scrolled down fast since I usually see where the recent post is at first and upon reading this image a brown giftbox event popped up. I do believe that image is "a ray of ******** sunshine" 3nodding

You're welcome Mag.

Aren't I awesome? I even gave you a giftbox!

Don't ever say Angel never gave you anything. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:07 pm
Fresnel

good for me then I live in Arizona XD
I WILL LIVE  

Kurina119

GREEEEEEEEEEEN

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:41 pm
Fresnel

That is some of the craziest apocolyptic s**t I've ever heard. xd  
Gaian Discourse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas