Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Gaian Discourse
Fight against the New World Order Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DioxazinePlum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:15 pm
I think we've all been entertaining the idea that the NWO exists. I'm just going to let you know that I'm saying it doesn't. My evidence? Thats not how the international system works.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:17 pm
The Whimsical Box
Hydra Alpharius
The Whimsical Box
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

Well what I kind of meant was there is so much knowledge out there it would be impossible to be completely transparent with the American people.

Also, let me put it this way. If you're fighting a war, are you going to publish your troop movements?

We need to have a balance between transparency and understanding there are some things that we can't be told.

Yes but its getting ridiculous. The New World Order is completely totalitarian from what information Ive gathered and now there are talks about having a central bank of the world that controls basically everything.
User Image

I don't really see the New World Order as existing because no one would want to share that much power with someone else.

User Image

Who says they are sharing? It could be one man or a group that owns everything.
User Image

Why would anyone let a single person have that much power? They'd have to have a HUGE support base with many well armed countries.

User Image

And they do. And the reason for it is because they supply the money, they supply the weapons, and they supply the protections.

"You favor us and we will watch your backs, cross us and your done."

Its no better then Mafia protection.  

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:18 pm
DioxazinePlum
I think we've all been entertaining the idea that the NWO exists. I'm just going to let you know that I'm saying it doesn't. My evidence? Thats not how the international system works.

That is your opinion and I fully respect it.

One question though... when did this international system come in play? How long has it been around?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:20 pm
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

That is your opinion and I fully respect it.

One question though... when did this international system come in play? How long has it been around?

Since there have been nations Its just what you call a system of countries.  

DioxazinePlum

DioxazinePlum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 pm
I'm basically saying that based on how the system appears to be working currently, this isn't possible. Unless the system changes this doesn't seem like it could exist.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:25 pm
DioxazinePlum
I'm basically saying that based on how the system appears to be working currently, this isn't possible. Unless the system changes this doesn't seem like it could exist.

But it only appears to be working this way. In fact for all you or me both know it could be just an orchestrated act. Since the world economy seems to be failing it is the perfect time to say that a New World Order is the only cure for it.

Go to Yahoo.com and look at the first news topic. Obama is having the tax cut taken back.  

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

DioxazinePlum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:29 pm
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

But it only appears to be working this way. In fact for all you or me both know it could be just an orchestrated act. Since the world economy seems to be failing it is the perfect time to say that a New World Order is the only cure for it.

Go to Yahoo.com and look at the first news topic. Obama is having the tax cut taken back.

Read the article! Its not what you think. Did you read it?

"A single worker with two jobs making $20,000 a year at each job will get a $400 boost in take-home pay at each of them, for a total of $800. That worker, however, is eligible for a maximum credit of $400, so the remaining $400 will have to be paid back at tax time -- either through a smaller refund or a payment to the IRS."

Its just a technicality. It means some people got back more than they should have.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:37 pm
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

"A single worker with two jobs making $20,000 a year at each job will get a $400 boost in take-home pay at each of them, for a total of $800. That worker, however, is eligible for a maximum credit of $400, so the remaining $400 will have to be paid back at tax time -- either through a smaller refund or a payment to the IRS."

Its just a technicality. It means some people got back more than they should have.

I read it. They are still returning the money. I dont remember the government making mistakes so simply, especially when it come to getting money BACK.  

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

DioxazinePlum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:40 pm
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

I read it. They are still returning the money. I dont remember the government making mistakes so simply, especially when it come to getting money BACK.

Well its a problem with the IRS, not Obama in any case. I agree that they shouldn't have made such a stupid mistake. I thought you meant that they were reversing tax cuts.

Well I'm off work! Thanks, this was fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 pm
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

Well its a problem with the IRS, not Obama in any case. I agree that they shouldn't have made such a stupid mistake. I thought you meant that they were reversing tax cuts.

Sorry. I worded it wrong. But still though mistakes like that seem fishy to me but whatever. Ill try to get more info for everybody to read smile

No problem friend biggrin  

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 pm
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

Sorry. I worded it wrong. But still though mistakes like that seem fishy to me but whatever. Ill try to get more info for everybody to read smile

Hey, they're people, too.

Hell, I've made mistakes that I should've known better than to make, in my day. We all have.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm
black_wing_angel
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

Hell, I've made mistakes that I should've known better than to make, in my day. We all have.

Yes they are. But there are already established rules on how to tax and such and for a long time they have worked up until now. I dont think the laws and rules apply to human faults  

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:34 pm
Hydra Alpharius
black_wing_angel
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

Yes they are. But there are already established rules on how to tax and such and for a long time they have worked up until now. I dont think the laws and rules apply to human faults

I don't think I know what you mean, but the laws DO apply to human fault. In fact, if you are suspected of making a "mistake" with your taxes, you can be audited. Hell, that's why I have H&R Block do my taxes, for an extra little charge, they'll support me, if they ******** up, even pay any penalties from it. I literally have NO liability over my own taxes, with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:43 pm
black_wing_angel
Hydra Alpharius
black_wing_angel
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

I don't think I know what you mean, but the laws DO apply to human fault. In fact, if you are suspected of making a "mistake" with your taxes, you can be audited. Hell, that's why I have H&R Block do my taxes, for an extra little charge, they'll support me, if they ******** up, even pay any penalties from it. I literally have NO liability over my own taxes, with them.

Right but HandR Block is different from the U.S. Government. Regardless of how they get the money back, they still get the money back whether its slowly or fast.  

Hydra Alpharius
Crew

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:51 pm
Hydra Alpharius
black_wing_angel
Hydra Alpharius
black_wing_angel
Hydra Alpharius
DioxazinePlum

Right but HandR Block is different from the U.S. Government. Regardless of how they get the money back, they still get the money back whether its slowly or fast.

Rules are rules...  
Gaian Discourse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces