Red moon raising *human realm* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:54 pm
meip glared at the flirtatious demon thingys before her. ~uhg, god dam it, why do I always end up with the creeps~ she felt slightly ignored...and bored. She glared in a sort of ultra-chibi-absolutely-adorable way. The demon that had appeared before held absolute no power over her, which was strange since he seemed to charm every one else.~ well, I always have been an exception~ She was getting bored, so she began to sketch. A loud boom caused her to drop her hello kitty pencil.
"uhhh...guys I think we should be going, like, oh I don't know, NOW"
did she realize that she was talking to demons that wanted to suck her blood? Yes. Did she care? no. That already happened....~Armand...~
Meip suddenly burst in to tears, tears that turned her face red.
a "what's wrong?' came from somewhere in the crowd, or possibly her imagination, "nothing", she sobbed. Then her face got serious, " hellooo, we need to go..." ~why am I being so pushy?~

(((sorry it took me so long! PS: Meip isn't annoying, just naive, and maybe a bit arrogant. )))  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:17 pm
Hiroko glared at Miep.
"Moving,where,why?"Hiroko was unkind to mortals with no-such ability at all.
She had been taught to put them under her.And so,she had.
"He is quite charming,to me,anyway.And I would kill you if you thought other wise."Her jaw set.
She turned back to Acheron.
She let go of his hand,and put them on either side of his face.
"Was this fate?Or is it just stupidity on my part?"She looked unhappily up at him.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:25 pm
meip glared at Hiroko.
"Uhhh, remember" she made over exaggerated motions towards the origin of the noise heard earlier" we should really go see whats happening over there, and yes, your just being stupid. now can we go???"
-Meip, your being bold, stop it now or you'll never know...- Meip turned to Acheron, and simply stated,"I'm Meip, I can be loud and annoying but I have mad skillz, and friends in high places, I know fate, and he wouldn't approve of this meeting"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:45 am
"Don't talk to me like that!"She slapped Miep across the face,leaving a small bright red mark on her right cheek.
"Who cares what you know,it's un-needed.And what exactly would you be able even if you did know him?Hmm.Miep,I have no idea why your here,or why you stay.No one cares,I'm sorry but being higher up on the chain,we don't."
She hated Miep for no reason.
Maybe because she was normal,and could remember everything about her life.
Because she had a boyfriend,a life of her own.
She was her own person.Born into this world normally.
Unlike Hiroko.Who was human.But a lifeless shell with nothing inside.
She worked for an agency.She killed hundreds.She did it out of nothing.
And now she was rogue.No longer working,just wondering.
She wanted to kill herself.
But could never bring herself to do it.
One tear slid down her cheek.
She was losing it.Hiroko was going insane.
All I wanted was to be normal  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:14 pm
"no its okay" Meip said, sliding her arms around Hiroko in a very close hug."don't cry its okay" she held Hiroko by the waist, pressing her red cheek against Hiroko's cool skin, dulling the pain. Even though Meip did not show it, the slap really hurt like hell.Meip had saw kindness in her, now Meip wasn't going to let her suffer. "Its okay really! You can't hurt me, see?" Meip touched the red mark, and could barely stop from wincing~you deserved it meip, shoulda listened~ Meip held Hiroko closer, not realizing the danger...  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:55 pm
"please" she whispered"don't cry"
"here", she smiled "have this!" Meip handed Hiroko a small heart-shaped box. "I got this for being one of the top ten students at school, but you seem to need it more than me"

User Image
Hiroko opened the box slowly, finding a stuffed panda inside.  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:54 am
Hiroko stared at the little stuffed toy.
It looked emotionless too.
"Pandi"She announced the little bears name to the world.
She used telepathy to open a small purse on the side of her waist.
Out floated a small slip with an amazing amount of inked symbols.
Hiroko then proceeded to rip the bears mouth open and stuff the little slip into his mouth.
She smiled a little.
It coughed and sputtered.
"Pandi?"She looked at the bear hoping for it to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:12 pm
Acheron stared at Meip as she spoke of Fate. "you speak of him as if you know him" *my father always told me that the fate was decided my 3 higher beings...could it be that this...thing...knows them* he thought to himself. glancing at Vexous he could tell that this girl irritated her to the max, she was standing with her head down fists clenched, and everything Meip spoke he swear he heard her hiss. "Vexous my dear are you okay?" he touched her arm, trying to sooth her.
Vexous was stunned that when he touched her she actually relaxed a little, *weird it's as if i know him* her looked up into his eyes (she is the smallest person here) "please dont touch me" she said bitterly, more confused really.
Acheron did so, and didn't take long for him to turn his attention back to Hiroko who was being hugged by the girl, jealousy ripped through him, he new it was stupid she was a girl after all, without meaning to, he cradled hiroko in his arm's "Hiroko is mine" he said glaring at Meip "you cant have her"
after getting a werid look both from Vexous and Meip he let go of Hiroko, "umm sorry i...i dont know what came over me" he was actually blushing as he said it

Vexous turned to Meip. "you know fate, i say you take us to him?, can you do that?"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:49 pm
She Looked up at Acheron.
"I'm..I'm...Yours?"
This had never happened to her before.
She laughed.
Her Hands reached up around his neck.She pulled him down.
Hiroko stood on her tip toes and kissed him on the lips.
"I'm yours."She smiled.
Hiroko loved Acheron already.Instant love.
Him was no longer there.As her teacher.And just.Nothing more.
Him had only shown her affection once.A quick peck on the lips.
His hands had never touched her,never ventured.
Maybe he had taught her to not show affection.It was no longer working.
She could love.After all,she was human.
Hiroko's hands tangled into his hair as she leaned back up for more.
She couldn't believe she was kissing a god.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:33 pm
He looked at Hiroko and Acheron from the ground.
"s'cuse me,Hiro...I'm hungry"He tugged on her dress.
He could tell he was going to ruin the moment.
"Umm,Vexous...I'm hungry"He turned to her and tugged on her pants.
"Can we have strawberry shortcake?"He smiled
"I LOVE Strawberries"He blushed and grinned.
He tugged again.

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:07 pm
Shimaru appeared from no where.
"Acheron what are you-....."He looked at Vexous.
He had heard people talking about her but had never seen her before.
She was very beautiful to him,of course though.He was death,and Demons are what he generally dated.
"Ahh..Hello there..Vexous"He looked at her.He smiled a little.

Shi,What are you-Ohh."He looked at Vexous too.
He thought she was alright looking.
He then looked over too Acheron.And then Hiroko.He blushed a little.
Wow...She's really pretty...Ohh,Acheron..I seeHe frowned inwardly.
Acheron was good looking and had all the ladies.
Hajime didn't think he deserved such a woman.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:31 pm
Vexous smiled at the bear that was tugging at her. "why not, cake sounds like fun" she summoned a small piece of strawberry shortcake into her hand and handed to the bear, "enjoy".
she was about to ask Hiroko how she had dont that to the bear when two more boys appeared, they may appear to be boys, but she new exactly what there were. "SO Ash, you bring your buddies into this too!" she said rolling her eyes she only just noticed that acheron and Hiroko were kissing.
"Wha...how is it that everyone knows me but i know none of you'se" she pointed rather rude at the one how had greeted her" You! who the hell are you?!"
Acheron was still kinda dazed after being kissed by hiroko. He loved the way she had tasted, without thinking he wrap his arms around hiroko and returned her kiss passionatly. *oh yeah this women is so mine, she's everything i've wanted and more* pulling back as he felt two presences approch, he still held Hiroko in his arms.
Acheron watched as Hajime frowned, he felt for the little one, and he'd always liked him better out of the pair.
"so what brings you two here?"

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:37 am
"Thank you sooooooo much Onee-san!"He grinned.
Pandi eat the cake at an alarming rate."mmmm"He said rubbing his tummy.
"Good cake"He made a thumbs up sign at Vexous.

Shimaru Stared at Vexous.
"I'm,Death"He grinned."Shimaru..for an actual name."He blushed a little.
Shimaru always hated that name.

Hiroko Laughed at that thought."Of course I am"Her hand brushed across his face.She could hear Hajime's thoughts."Oh,Why thank you"She smiled.
She giggled."Maybe,some day you'll find the right girl."She leaned over and patted him on the head.

Hajime stared at Hiroko."You can read my mind?"He looked at her alarmingly.He blushed more when she patted him on the head.
"Someday..But not today."He laughed.

"Of course I can read Minds."She smiled.She was probably making him uncomfortable with her arms wrapped around Acheron.But honestly,she didn't care.She turned back to Acheron."I...I love you"She blushed a little.She had never said such words.Even to Him.Who probably wouldn't allow such wording.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:46 pm
Onkei's eyes slowly slid open. Her head slowly going down and looking at her sketch book. She was at the last page... She didn't remember what had happened after everyone started to run off and was frightened. Why did that happen? How did that happen? She took a second to flip through the pages and saw the adventure unfold. Her yes widening her mouth agape. How could she not remember this yet have everything written? Onkei sighed and shook her head. There was no point in worrying over this... To be honest it wasn't the first time... She shrugged to herself and then looked around as she slipped her book back into her bag, taking out another one and continued to draw the scene around her.

The world shook and she stopped. She didn't want to ruin the pictures she was drawing, she then continued again. Watching the new people and the old ones. Wondering if anyone would notice the half demon sitting here, taking notes about everyone. She hoped they wouldn't be mad at her for this. So she decided to keep her mouth shut so as not to bring any unwanted attention to herself. Onkei didn't need that right now...

Onkei Tenshi98

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:17 pm
((I'm playing as the characters Death-Shimaru,Life-Hajime and a stuffed toy named Pandi))
Hajime walked over to Onkei.
"What's your name?"He smiled playfully.
Hajime loved meeting new people and hoped that one day he would know everyone in the world.
Hajime was childish and surely looked like one.But for a matter of fact he was over 2billion years of age.He had watched everything take shape and form.
He was one of the first around.Along with his brother Shimaru.

RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff